Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. (16064 Views)

Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists. / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

Everyone has had their fair share of bitterness in one Nigeria (especially the middlebelters & southerners).

Do we continue to pass the bitterness sharing around or we sit down together, put our differences behind and do whatever is for our own good.

As much as the British, French and other European powers were enemies, they put their enemity aside, united and sat down at the Berlin conference in 1884 and discussed how to divide Africa. ...... You see the reasons why Europeans are better than we Africans?

When we warned everyone we were derided. When we stretched out our hands to everyone we were despised. The era for sitting together is gone forever by the grace of God. Let everyone bear their own cross and answer their father's name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

God bless you , Ngozi123, Daewang Deawang.

Southern Unity after 2015 betrayal.

These Afonjas think we are morons.

God bless you too nwannem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nowenuse: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Mr man, fight your war ALONE!!!
Leave igbos out of that two faced unity. If you're from North Central, fight the Hausa alone or merge with the Yoruba. We didn't vote buhari so what's our business with you people?

You didn't vote Buhari, but you want to vote Atiku right?
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nowenuse: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

I leave the Hausa Fulani to you.If we attack you with the full plates on your hands right now, it won't be easy at al.

You are just a complete unreasonable bigot.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nonaira1: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

The herdsmen unfortunately are more deadlier and evil. We wish we can be half as much evil as they are. I guess the Nigerian government knows how evil we can get if the president gets to us. Give us the presidency at your own peril and watch igbos reduce you lots to dust with all the technological advancements we can buy and build. You're wise I must confess to keep Aso rock far away from our reach.... And I pray it continues that way else Nigeria we be gone. Don't underestimate a tribe that can buy and as well build weapons if mass destruction.

As for the MB, they are yet to see nothing. We are not the Fulani killing them so I don't have sympathy for them. The guy you mentioned still supports the blood tasty herdsmen, so why should I feel sorry for his tribe? As far as, I'm concerned I don't feel sorry for a tribe who feels, it's all propaganda. Death to them in their numbers if they so wish!! Who cares!!!

What happened to igbos, in Gboko remains fresh. Infact,i support the extension of the jihad to the MB and benue especially . They will pay dearly for their crimes on BIAFRA, but not from us, but from same tribe they helped to kill us. They will gnash their teeth till the international community interfere just like it happened during the war.

As for the Yorubas, it's already happening. Every score will be settled and this time around we won't lift an ARM to fight. We will watch as you all kill and butcher yourselves to extinction.

Gbam!!!!.
I feel zero, not once single ounce of pity for the middle belter.

Hell the same fucking goats, both that quotasystem and the refugee omenkalives acting saints on this thread were among the people that laughed, mocked and even sang praises to fulani herdmens during Agatu attack likewise the two rats partied like crazy and both danced azonto when army killed igbos under the guise of "python dance". Now the same fools are preaching for an act they themselves did. Oh now they realized unlawful kills should not be something to mock and rejoice. Nonsense. Karma is a bitch ain't it omenkalives. It is a bitch right?

I feel not one single ounce of remorse for the middle belters. Let them enjoy their KARMA. What goes around comes back around.

As for the yorubas...nonsense. The same behavior as the middle belter and now they want empathy. Have they finished dancing over the python dance. Nonsense!!!!! Waste of my time even showing empathy or even fathoming so called "southern unity". I personally pray bubari wins again so he can continue the hardship he's inflicting on that shithole likewise hus brethrens colonizing the rest of them. Bleep them all and they all can burn in hell.

The biggest regret i think we igbo should have is that useless zik ever being born and our parents thinking one niggeria with the rest of this savages living in that shithole.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Odkosh:
They think they can compell us into voting for whi they want. Maybe we should remid them of 1999
And 1993

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nowenuse: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ngozi123:

That is absolutely abhorrent. When I discourage Igbo women from marrying from certain tribes in Nigeria, they call me a tribalist undecided. None of these people have come out and apologised for the war crimes they committed against us yet they're shocked when some Igbos are indifferent to their plight. I truly feel sorry for the people of the Middle Belt and all those who are suffering in this fraud of a country and I pray that they do find peace but unless they repent then the sins of their parents will surely be their debt to pay.

The United Middlebelt Youth Congress in 2011 apologized to the Igbos on behalf of the Biafra war. Where were you then?
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nowenuse: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nonaira1:

Gbam!!!!.
I feel zero, not once single ounce of pity for the middle belter.

Hell the same fucking goats, both that quotasystem and the refugee omenkalives acting saints on this thread were among the people that laughed, mocked and even sang praises to fulani herdmens during Agatu attack likewise the two rats partied like crazy and both danced azonto when army killed igbos under the guise of "python dance". Now the same fools are preaching for an act they themselves did. Oh now they realized unlawful kills should not be something to mock and rejoice. Nonsense. Karma is a bitch ain't it omenkalives. It is a bitch right?

I feel not one single ounce of remorse for the middle belters. Let them enjoy their KARMA. What goes around comes back around.

As for the yorubas...nonsense. The same behavior as the middle belter and now they want empathy. Have they finished dancing over the python dance. Nonsense!!!!! Waste of my time even showing empathy or even fathoming so called "southern unity". I personally pray bubari wins again so he can continue the hardship he's inflicting on that shithole likewise hus brethrens colonizing the rest of them. Bleep them all and they all can burn in hell.

The biggest regret i think we igbo should have is that useless zik ever being born and our parents thinking one niggeria with the rest of this savages living in that shithole.

Well, no problem. Everyone will carry his cross as you Igbos want it.

But one thing you should know is that, many of those who parade themselves on this forum as middlebelters are actually Hausa fulanis. There are many fulanis who have lived in middlebelt communities, can speak the local languages sef and now claim to speak for middlebelters. .....nairaland is a faceless forum.
If you want to get the true opinion of the middlebelt masses, there are facebook groups like THE MIDDLE BELT REGION and not on nairaland.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Seriously the Yorubas and the North Central / middle belt are the real problems of Nigeria because without them I swear the Hausa man will be a nobody

We igbos will match the Hausa/fulani man o a man o

They don't have monopoly of violence

Without the Yoruba and middle belt; Fulani don't have shit against anybody

Heck those sons of bitches go collect if we and them go one on one

They are over hyped cowards. The middle belt and Yorubas make it seem like Hausa/Fulani are invisible.

I dare them to go on killing spree in the east like they are currently doing in middle belt and South West and I swear we shall retaliate by fold

The mistake that occurred in nimbo in enugu will not repeat itself

We igbos love peace but if infidels want to show themselves we will cut them to size

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

You didn't vote Buhari, but you want to vote Atiku right?

Idiot!!! Who the bloody hell is ATIKU?!?! damn it I want the country to burn you idiotic slowpoke .Who be this guy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

You are just a complete unreasonable bigot.

Damn it! Yes I'm. Unapologetic!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nnamdi azikiwe of blessed memory was a shortsighted man
That man is a disgrace to ndigbo
He is not our hero
He lacked the visionary quality if a true leader
He was so NIGERIAN to the core

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please ndigbo it is better we boycott election than to vote atiku

Him and Buhari are different sides of the same coin

Heck it's even better Buhari continues and completes his tenure so everybody go hear together

Atiku has nothing to offer

Let us not deceive ourselves and vote for PDp or APC they don't really care

heck the real election will be won in the North

With their underaged voters and foreigners from guinea Mali Niger Chad South Sudan Sudan and Cameroon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by EternalTruths: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

Seriously I wonder why many Igbos here just choose to be completely irrational.

Why do they like to attack yorubas on everything and turn every issue to be against yoruba?

I am from the middlebelt, in 2011, we delivered more votes to GEJ than even the Igbos. But in 2015, many of my people thought GEJ was too corrupt and instead supported Buhari. ....... Why are the Igbos not attacking us?

Deprofessional, Daewang, gidgiddy, Eternaltruths, nkwuocha et al. You guys should be reasonable for once.

We refused attacking your people because we know they are not intelligent.

Nature never gave your people wisdom that is why they voted Buhari and are dying in the hands of Fulani Terrorists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by EternalTruths: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

Let me ask you, do you think the SE/SS coalition alone, is able to withstand the Hausa/fulani oligarchy and power in Nigeria?

The only way the Hausa-fulanis can be overpowered in Nigeria is by a joint effort of SE/SS/SW and NC or northern minorities. ..... The British colonial masters made these guys so powerful....... We have to come together to make any effect. .....Mind you I am from the North-Central.

We can.

With few weapons we fought all of you for 30 months and inflicted more than 500,000 military casualties on Nigeria.

We don't need your alliance because it died since 2015.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

We refused attacking your people because we know they are not intelligent.

Nature never gave your people wisdom that is why they voted Buhari and are dying in the hands of Fulani Terrorists.

Lol. Benue people wet no dey fence their houses. It's like a Hamlet over there.Houses here and there without gates, no wonder they are easily eliminated. Them go hear am. So if igbos dey talk Benue too go follow they talk?The Hausa Fulani wey dey give them liver Don dey kill them. We go dey count scores.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Heck it's even better Buhari continues and completes his tenure so everybody go hear together

With their underaged voters and foreigners from guinea Mali Niger Chad South Sudan Sudan and Cameroon

Donald Duke I will vote, if he is not there I stay at home and drink beer.I know he won't win but I will still vote a SS.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by EternalTruths: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

The United Middlebelt Youth Congress in 2011 apologized to the Igbos on behalf of the Biafra war. Where were you then?

But Tivs leaders bragged this year that they sacrificed their lives to defeat Biafra.

Pls, fight your wars yourselves until when the Tor of Tiv land visit Ohaneze and tended a public apology to the Igbos and starts attending Ohaneze meetings.

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by EternalTruths: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Buhari is destined to win and destroy Nigeria.

Buhari's foolishness will help disintegrate Nigeria.

Don't bother yourself because Buhari has already won and will fulfill prophecy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngozi123(f): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

That is very good, if true. We need more organisations in Nigeria to do the same.

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by EternalTruths: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Lol. Benue people wet no dey fence their houses. It's like a Hamlet over there.Houses here and there without gates, no wonder they are easily eliminated. Them go hear am. So if igbos dey talk Benue too go follow they talk?The Hausa Fulani wey dey give them liver Don dey kill them. We go dey count scores.

Next year, Northern Christians and Yorubas go understand the words Internal Displaced Persons ( IDP )

Fulani Terrorists get big plans for them.

Them go dey beg SE and SS people to come join them fight.

Already Obasanjo don visit Jonathan to use style beg am to rally SE and SS to save him people from Fulani invasion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by bakynes(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Seriously the Yorubas and the North Central / middle belt are the real problems of Nigeria because without them I swear the Hausa man will be a nobody

We igbos will match the Hausa/fulani man o a man o

They don't have monopoly of violence

Without the Yoruba and middle belt; Fulani don't have shit against anybody

Heck those sons of bitches go collect if we and them go one on one

They are over hyped cowards. The middle belt and Yorubas make it seem like Hausa/Fulani are invisible.

I dare them to go on killing spree in the east like they are currently doing in middle belt and South West and I swear we shall retaliate by fold

The mistake that occurred in nimbo in enugu will not repeat itself

We igbos love peace but if infidels want to show themselves we will cut them to size

You people can fight with your mouths, what happened last year when Fulani herdsmen raided Enugu and massacred people in a certain community and raped your women making your Governor to cry and declare Praying and Fasting. Or have you suddenly forgotten it was a national headline? SW, SS, SE, MB have all experienced causalities from the herdsmen don't come and be forming Van-damme for us here.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nonaira1: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

But one thing you should know is that, many of those who parade themselves on this forum as middlebelters are actually Hausa fulanis. There are many fulanis who have lived in middlebelt communities, can speak the local languages sef and now claim to speak for middlebelters. .....nairaland is a faceless forum.
If you want to get the true opinion of the middlebelt masses, there are facebook groups like THE MIDDLE BELT REGION and not on nairaland.

Like fucking duh? When i joined this forum I repeatedly saw yorubas masquerading as aniomas and other SS igbos as well as other SS tribes to insult the SE igbos. When I first joined, you know how many Afonjas I busted for that? If not for the fact I and other SS igbos on this forum fought back and attacked those morons for masquerading as one of us to insult SE, the SE igbos would have assumed we hate them based on the despicable act on the fucking afonjas on this forum. Nigga, I know people pretend to be wtf they are not on this forum.

I've been fucking known kyase, omenka and that quota are hausa/fulani based on how much they defend the acts of the hausa/fulani and mask the killing as "propaganda" but, unlike my people, I didn't see any middle belters on here condemn them or even speak up when those so called "hausa/fulani pretending to be MB on NL" were busy insulting, mocking and wishing more death on Igbo. I saw NOT ONE single middle belter on this forum that ever disagreed or disassociate una from them especially with omenka stupidity being so popular. Now all of a sudden, you want to do so. Why?
As far as I'm concerned, idk about other igbos, but as far as I'm concerned una silence means support. And as far as I'm concerned those MFs are MB

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by EternalTruths: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nonaira1:

Like fucking duh? When i joined this forum I repeatedly saw yorubas masquerading as aniomas and other SS igbos as well as other SS tribes to insult the SE igbos. When I first joined, you know how many Afonjas I busted for that? If not for the fact I and other SS igbos on this forum fought back and attacked those morons for masquerading as one of us to insult SE, the SE igbos would have assumed we hate them based on the despicable act on the fucking afonjas on this forum. Nigga, I know people pretend to be wtf they are not on this forum.

I've been fucking known kyase, omenka and that quota are hausa/fulani based on how much they defend the acts of the hausa/fulani and mask the killing as "propaganda" but, unlike my people, I didn't see any middle belters on here condemn them or even speak up when those so called "hausa/fulani pretending to be MB on NL" were busy insulting, mocking and wishing more death on Igbo. I saw NOT ONE single middle belter on this forum that ever disagreed or disassociate una from them especially with omenka stupidity being so popular. Now all of a sudden, you want to do so. Why?
As far as I'm concerned, idk about other igbos, but as far as I'm concerned una silence means support. And as far as I'm concerned those MFs are MB

God bless you and your generations.

Not one Middle Belt person stood up against Omenka and Kyase to correct their impression that MB hates Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Kyase(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

God bless you and your generations.

Not one Middle Belt person stood up against Omenka and Kyase to correct their impression that MB hates Igbos.
mind you, we don't hate Igbos.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Cyynthialove(f): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

This is exactly what I have been saying.
A lot of people who are claiming to come from middle belt, Benue state specifically are not really from the middle belt. Some of them are doing it just to achieve a negative goal which is impossible.
Funny enough that a lot of nairalanders, virtually all nairalanders have allowed themselves to be deceived by those people.
They claim to be speaking on behalf of Benue people, whereas they are not from the place they claim they came from.
98% of nairalanders are very gullible.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by SONofnezzar: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
Irony, I can't even count the number of refugees from the east are coming down north.
I won't come there, if no be to come marry, nysc or do business.
Kyase u fall my hand sha

Na victornezzar be this
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Kyase(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Kyase u fall my hand sha
Na victornezzar be this
bro, dem ban you there again? how I fall your hand bro?
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by SONofnezzar: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
bro, dem ban you there again?
how I fall your hand bro?
omo dem ban me oo

Truly speaking, Buhari is a disaster, Voting him again won't pain we igbos

Most of my igbo brothers here are just trying 2 tell u guys that nothing like southern unity can't work since u guys were warned about buhari in 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Kyase(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
SONofnezzar:

omo dem ban me oo

Truly speaking, Buhari is a disaster, Voting him again won't pain we igbos

Most of my igbo brothers here are just trying 2 tell u guys that nothing like southern unity can't work since u guys were warned about buhari in 2015
i don't even have any problem with any igbo man or woman, I have many offline and online.
the only problem I have is that anytime something wrong happened in my region, your brothers here will be rejoicing over it.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

You are just insulting your people because of your unity begging. There will be no alliance. Spliting the country will far much more easy.
SMH for u!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva / Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.