Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War (26339 Views)

Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate / Fani Kayode Is Right - The Name Yoruba(yarriba) Was Created In 1808 / Herdsmen Attack Is Jihad War Against Nigerians, Igbos Return Home Now - Ezike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by FulaniTerrorist: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fineman87:

grin grin... re-wrote... grin grin

My fellow nairalanders, you see what i have been saying. Many posters on Politics section are pure ILLITERATES. Imagine this "...re-wrote ..." as written by a poster called ThKingisHere. Na wao. He has vindicated my assertion that illiterates have taken over nairaland. Shame.

Guy na you be the original illiterate
Certified zombie
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by FEGNO: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Are there really pure Hausas left? It would seem that over the years there would have been inter-marriages and a mixture or am I wrong? Kindly educate me please
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pity the Hausas. They have been eternally assimilated by the marauding Fulani folks.
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by FEGNO: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Are there really pure Hausas left? It would seem that after so many years of inter-marriages and mixing that there would at this time be at best an Hausa Fulani ethnic group. Such that there would be few pure Fulani's and few pure Hausas or am I wrong? Someone kindly elucidate
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by FulaniTerrorist: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly.

The Hausas are the only Nigerians without a culture or tradition. Everything they do is now religious.

That's how one Hausa guy was arguing with me on NL that hijab wearing was part of their culture.

I was like WTF!!!

Well there are few traditionalists who are still holding on to the culture of their fore fathers but they are seen as infidels by their own brothers

Fulani people gave Hausa people Islam and took their culture,
An average Hausa woman is always on hijab but you will hardly see Fulani woman put on hijab
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by FulaniTerrorist: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

NE wasn't conquered by the Fulani

Yea North East was a stronger empire on its own,

No wonder their boko haram is giving Nigerian army tough time,
No be today dem start
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
You people talking here don't seem to have any idea of what you are saying.
I would like to know who you guys keep refferring to as "Bini people".
For your information Auchi and each part of Edo-state and Delta-state were part of the Benin Kingdom which was a precolonial African country lead by Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
Maps of Benin Kingdom:

This one dates to around 1699:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595525w/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8469390z/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595527q/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom
Nowenuse:

I never said Auchi was part of Bini land o. They are Edo descendants now and in extension Edo speaking people.

Bini people never fought fulanis did they? It was the Esans who repelled the nupe/fulanis, that was why the spread of islam was limited to Auchi.
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by okenta2017: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
xtophy:
PLEASE, WHAT IS THE MORAL LESSON OF THIS STORY?

The lesson is that you should be at alert because they are coming to colonise the rest of Nigeria with cattle as a pretext looking for grazing land and cattle route.
Those headers are just recky patrollers who will eventually lead the jihadis throughout the
villages when the final war of conquest starts.
Do you know where those weapons that were seized in the port are..
From time to time the Fulani Nigeria army will come down south to mop up arms
so that when the jihad start the fulanies will be safe.
I think the south and middle belt has now understand the plan.and are playing
the waiting game.
history all over the world have shown that revo!ution brings down the best nation army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Built2last:

The North seize power and hold it whenever they want it.

The east display carefree attitude and occasionally demand to be given.

The west have always been given power by the north. The two times OBJ ruled. The north ocassioned it. The North gave power to Sonekan to calm the west and Abacha took it when the north was ready. MKO died and the North was in search of balance of equation. OBJ was released as an old Ally in the army. On the platter of Gold the North released him and gave him mandate. Do you need further historical education or you want to insult more. Have a swell time doing it. afterwards grow up.

The bolded statement is very wrong. This is one problem with yorubas having surrendered their life and future to the north.

It is wrong to say that .. the north seize power and hold it whenever they want it. Very careless and defeatist statement. Apart from military regimes, the south has dominated democracy lately.

Why didn't the north seize power when jonathan defeated buhari in 2011?
Why didn't the north seize power when Obasanjo defeated buhari twice in presidential elections?

There is a problem when illiterate and mentally prostitute persons hype the north with their ignorant posts.

Would the north also have seize power in 2015 had the yorubas not betrayed the south.

1 Like

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

Don't forget that the Nupe/Fulani jihadists conquered and annexed Auchi people (who were also a branch of Edo people).....
I think it was shameful that the great Bini kingdom allowed that.

Just one problem: your story never took place.
The duke of Auchi deliberately converted to islam after his King Omo n'Oba n'Edo had lost a war to the british in 1897.
No part of the Benin Kingdom was ever conquered. The only war the Edo lost was that against the british empire.
You guys should stop being lazy and just wishing history to be what you want rather than actually doing research !
History already took place and you can't change it !

1 Like

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by FulaniTerrorist: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sunnah1:

As a product of "Baby Factory" , they are more responsible than you and your family.

You're a product of Almajiri baby factory
I know you don't have family.
Street begger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by FulaniTerrorist: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
FEGNO:
Are there really pure Hausas left? It would seem that over the years there would have been inter-marriages and a mixture or am I wrong? Kindly educate me please

Yea, they are majority but they are the the poorest and and illiterates
They just tools
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
You seem to be one of the drug consumers in here.
What kind of ignorance pushes you guys to constantly rewrite history ?
The tivs are mostly christian which wouldn't be the case if they were ever conquered by muslims.
History is taking a collosal beating on this topic.

DerideGull:

All Tiv lands were under the authority of the emirates, Bauchi or Adamawa.
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
prolog2:

The duke of Auchi deliberately converted to islam after his King Omo n'Oba n'Edo had lost a war to the british in 1897.
No part of the Benin Kingdom was ever conquered. The only war the Edo lost was that against the british empire.
You guys should stop being lazy and just wishing history to be what you want rather than actually doing research !

My dear. I was wondering when the auchi war happened. What annoys me is that the world is reading their rubbish lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
nairaland is becoming nothing but a durstbeen.
What people share in here are mostly ethnocentric statements and fake-history.
Also let us not forget that nairaland has become famous for trolling and all sorts of ethnic bashing.
seun, shame on you, your nairaland stinks.
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Firstpage: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Built2last:

The North seize power and hold it whenever they want it.

The east display carefree attitude and occasionally demand to be given.

The west have always been given power by the north. The two times OBJ ruled. The north ocassioned it. The North gave power to Sonekan to calm the west and Abacha took it when the north was ready. MKO died and the North was in search of balance of equation. OBJ was released as an old Ally in the army. On the platter of Gold the North released him and gave him mandate. Do you need further historical education or you want to insult more. Have a swell time doing it. afterwards grow up.

You are the foolish one here that only see this from your jaundiced perspective.

Whenever a Yoruba man becomes president it means the north gave him.

So Yoruba did not give the north power when obasanjo handed over to shagari and when he handed over to Year adua?

Who gave north power in person of buhari if north Yoruba? Why don't you agree they are subservient to the Yorubas instead. You Ibo's will just die of hatred.

FYI, your forefathers have always been slaves to the north in persons of zik, ekwueme, ironsi.
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Firstpage: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fineman87:

The bolded statement is very wrong. This is one problem with yorubas having surrendered their life and future to the north.

It is wrong to say that .. the north seize power and hold it whenever they want it. Very careless and defeatist statement. Apart from military regimes, the south has dominated democracy lately.

Why didn't the north seize power when jonathan defeated buhari in 2011?
Why didn't the north seize power when Obasanjo defeated buhari twice in presidential elections?

There is a problem when illiterate and mentally prostitute persons hype the north with their ignorant posts.

Would the north also have seize power in 2015 had the yorubas not betrayed the south.

You are the foolish one here. Your future and that of your unborn generation has been surrendered to the Fulani and you will remain their slaves forever. People have the right to vote whomever they want in an election. Only fools like you see that as slavery.

If your people voted yar adua in 2007, then you have surrendered your future and that of your unborn children to Fulani already and if you voted Jonathan that's double tragedy for you as you also become slaves to the ijaw and Yoruba.

Ill bread degenerates without brain coming on social media to display foolishness.

Yoruba never had any agreement with Jonathan and I wonder where betrayal comes from.

1 Like

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by HiddenShadow: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Nowenuse:

Tivs are claiming they killed Danfodio, Igalas are claiming the same thing, Jukuns are claiming the same thing.
Well, I know for sure that Danfodio's men were defeated and disgraced when they climbed the Plateau to fight Plateau tribes.

Thanks to Tivs, Jukuns, Igalas & Plateau people for completely resisting the spread of the caliphate down south.

However, see us today, we are now a shadow of ourselves under this useless one Nigeria where the same fulanis whom our fathers resisted are now ruling us.

Middlebelt people, think! One Nigeria is not favouring us!

Now you are thinking intelligently.

1 Like

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by HiddenShadow: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

The answer is simple, each time sokoto try to send a huge army down,Damagaram and Borno send their own armies also to the northern boarders of the caliphate. Damagaram is a kingdom in Niger republic, were the remaining royal house of Gobir move together with their army and their 200 cannons.There were never any major war with the Tiv.In 1825 the Fulani were busy fighting kanuri,elkanami send 30000 men to capture Baluchi.If not for this distractions,i assure u Tivs were not a major power then to take on the caliphate army.

Go back and read history again.

Tivs, Binis and Yorubas military defeated the Fulani Jihadists.
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by blackpanthers: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Firstpage:

You are the foolish one here. Your future and that of your unborn generation has been surrendered to the Fulani and you will remain their slaves forever. People have the right to vote whomever they want in an election. Only fools like you see that as slavery.

If your people voted yar adua in 2007, then you have surrendered your future and that of your unborn children to Fulani already and if you voted Jonathan that's double tragedy for you as you also become slaves to the ijaw and Yoruba.

Ill bread degenerates without brain coming on social media to display foolishness.

Yoruba never had any agreement with Jonathan and I wonder where betrayal comes from.

I don't get their emotional attachment to Jonathan losing an election. They keep singing the same song about betrayer as if their os any agreement between Yoruba man and the supposed other southerners ( Igbos and the ethnic minority from the Niger deltas). We need to set the record straight, Nigeria is a mere geographical entity with a different nation and the Yoruba nation will always protect her interest by forming an alliance with whomever they deem suitable to protect their interest.

The Igbos are our brothers in the same sense that the Hausas, Nupe, and all other ethnic nationality within Nigeria (we are even closer to groups like the Nupe than the so-called brothers from the east)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by HiddenShadow: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Nowenuse:

This is a nonsense lie that I see some Igbos ignorantly spreading on nairaland.

Igbos never encountered the fulanis at anytime in battle because the fulanis could not penetrate Benue & Igala land.
Did they fly over Benue/Kogi to get to the Igbos?

Igbos never fought fulanis nor had any contact with them until the British colonialists came.

You guys should stop spreading this lie with immediate effect and making fools of yourselves!

How many Igbos do you see spread the wrong information he is spreading.?

1 Like

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nowenuse: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2018
prolog2:
You people talking here don't seem to have any idea of what you are saying.
I would like to know who you guys keep refferring to as "Bini people".
For your information Auchi and each part of Edo-state and Delta-state were part of the Benin Kingdom which was a precolonial African country lead by Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
Maps of Benin Kingdom:

This one dates to around 1699:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595525w/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8469390z/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595527q/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

Really, what is your point? Am I arguing this with you? Bini land and Bini kingdom were 2 different things na.

Auchi is not benin land but was part of Benin kingdom. I am not arguing.
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by blackpanthers: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

Yea North East was a stronger empire on its own,

No wonder their boko haram is giving Nigerian army tough time,
No be today dem start

There was nothing like Northeast 200 years ago, what is known as Northeast today was home to more than 100 kingdoms and different ethnic nationalities. The kanuris, which was part of the present day northeast have an empire extending deep into present-day Chad, Northern Cameroon, and Niger. This empire have Islam as a state religion as far back as the 13th century, hundreds of years before dan fodio was born

2 Likes

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by blackpanthers: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2018
AlBaqir:

# First, politically Sultan is the head of Nigerian Muslims meaning his command is supposed to be followed by all.

# Second, the Islamic council of Muslim Affairs (or whatever they call it) has a Yoruba man as their general secretary while Sultan is the President. There are times in this sighting of moon for the beginning of Ramadan or breaking of fast for Eid, where the Sultan and the secretary has been at loggerheads.

# Third, the team of moon sighting has always comprising many known Yoruba scholars. Sheik Habib Adam is a known figure. This team don't always agree; thereby, atimes, their unresolved issues divide the Muslims whereby northern Muslims will start Ramadan today or break fast today, and their western brothers the following day. The only "western state" that seems to follow the Sultan come rain come shine is Ilorin knowing their Emir to be Fulani.

NB: Why this differences and unresolved issues pertaining to moon sightings? The truth is sometimes, because of Sultanate allegiance to the Saudis, they hook, line and sinker follow the Saudis in declarations. This where sensible scholars usually Yorubas (sheik Habib, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede et al) used to oppose them vigorously. This is an example:
www.nairaland.com/1830905/moon-not-possible-seen-anywhere

The question has always been why should we follow Saudi when there is time and geographical differences between us etc etc.

# Geographically, Northern part of Nigeria is expected to quickly sight the new moon at its tender age; hence, the "dependence" on them to break the news. Yet, like I said earlier there are committee of scholars across Nigeria that oversee such affair.

# The fact however remains that Yoruba don't just follow and will never follow without glaring proof, especially today that technology has helped out.

Perfectly put together. Thank you my brother
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by LetDemKnow(m): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Please I need Nairaland Moderator Contact. I want to feature a Post on the HomePage. My mail address is pumamammal@gmail.com
blackpanthers:

Perfectly put together. Thank you my brother
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nowenuse: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2018
FEGNO:

Yes there are pure Hausas left.

Majority of the poor hausa masses are pure hausas.

Only the hausa elites and few middle class are mostly mixed with the fulanis.

There are even the very pure Hausa maguzawa people who managed to escape Islam. Most of them have converted to christianity today, but some still retain the original ancestral Hausa pagan cultures. There are around 2-4 million of them.

1 Like

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by blackpanthers: 12:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Nowenuse:

They are just very ignorant.

Yorubas received Islam through Mali hundreds of years before Danfodio.

Hausas also see middlebelt muslims as fake muslims, so yorubas aren't the only ones here.

It is also heavily caused by illiteracy. To the Hausa masses, anyone who doesn't speak Hausa fluently is not a true muslim.

Nupe, Bariba muslim people are under the emirate, but because many of them don't speak Hausa very well or speak Hausa with a heavy yoruba like accent. They are seen as fake muslims.

You are spot on. People need to read more and stop this ignorant mentality given these marauding Fulanis too much credit. Usman dan Fodio Jihad was a palace coupe engineer using religion as a way to gather support for his political ambition and since Islam gives him the perfect platform to protect such power then he uses it to establish a state to have legitimacy over the traditional ruling dynasty. Without religion what legitimacy will the Fulani have over their rulership of the Hausas state?

He never brought Islam to the Yorubas, or help in its spread among the Yoruba nation. Islam came much earlier to the Yoruba nation before Dan Fodio was born

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nowenuse: 12:55am On Feb 24, 2018
prolog2:

Do you think all of us here are ignorant people?

See, learn to confirm your historical facts here before you come here to embarrass yourself!

The people of Edo north historically known as the KURUKURU people were heavily attacked, raided and islamized by Nupe/fulani jihadists.

Read this history accout below written by your fellow Edo person. There are more references, but this one should do for now.
You can check the 2nd paragraph of the write up where Nupe invasion was first mentioned towards the end.

http://www.edo-nation.net/edoconf2.htm

Then go to the 10th paragraph where it was properly explained. I helped you screenshot that part, so you can read below....

Remember to thank me for enlightening your ignorant self.

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Talking to you is insult enough, no need to add other insults.
So I guess your historical sources are things written by people who weren't there to witness the story which they are telling ?
You think that claiming they are Edo like me would make you and your story tellers evade scrutini ?
I am a 30 year old with a masters degree. Most of my students are probably older and more educated than you.
I hope one day you will understand that words written in a blog by some talented fiction writers do not constitue history.
As I have already stated, No part of Benin Kingdom (yes because in 1885 there was no such thing as Edo-state, the land was a subterritory of Benin Kingdom) was ever invaded. The Duke/Attaru of Auchi converted to islam after Omo n'Oba n'Edo Ovonramwen lost a war to the british.
I am seriously wondering if you have a brain.
It gets frustrating when you see someone reason like a child and yet that same undevelopped brain thinks he can challenge you.
I am taking some time to educate you kids who keep typing rubbish in nairaland and it is verry depressing. Is it your common rule to always forget your brain before going into nairaland ? Or do you just smoke coccain and then start spewing childish nonesens ?

Nowenuse:

Do you think all of us here are ignorant people?

See, learn to confirm your historical facts here before you come here to embarrass yourself!

The people of Edo north historically known as the KURUKURU people were heavily attacked, raided and islamized by Nupe/fulani jihadists.

Read this history accout below written by your fellow Edo person. There are more references, but this one should do for now.
You can check the 2nd paragraph of the write up where Nupe invasion was first mentioned towards the end.

http://www.edo-nation.net/edoconf2.htm

Then go to the 10th paragraph where it was properly explained. I helped you screenshot that part, so you can read below....

Remember to thank me for enlightening your ignorant self.
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nowenuse: 1:17am On Feb 24, 2018
ballerin:
LOL..You crack me up.
Fulani are so perfidious that they stole too much from the Hausas and gave them too little.
Hausa language was retained as a compensation having destroyed their empire and identity.
Pls can you explain the fraud behind the so called " Hausa/Fulani" appendage?

The fraud in the Hausa/fulani appendage was heavily supported and championed by the British, who wanted to use this large merged to unify and subjugate the whole north with indirect rule for administrative convenience.

This was why the British were not happy with the christian missionaries who were heavily evangelizing northern minority tribes. And the British together with the fulani elites had to make an agreement with the christian missionaries not to evangelize to tribes and areas who were already practicing islam or introduced to Islam. If not for this agreement, believe me, almost all the northern minorities would have been christians. Even a very large chunk of the Hausas themselves would have been christians.

Only the fulanis and mixed breed fulani/Hausa elites are enjoying the advantages of the hausa fulani appendage. The pure Hausa masses are in gruelling poverty and illiteracy and the mixed elite class would do all they can to ensure it remains so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, all the people need to enlighten them are some ignorant folks like you and the guy you are responding to.
blackpanthers:

You are spot on. People need to read more and stop this ignorant mentality given these marauding Fulanis too much credit. Usman dan Fodio Jihad was a palace coupe engineer using religion as a way to gather support for his political ambition and since Islam gives him the perfect platform to protect such power then he uses it to establish a state to have legitimacy over the traditional ruling dynasty. Without religion what legitimacy will the Fulani have over their rulership of the Hausas state?

He never brought Islam to the Yorubas, or help in its spread among the Yoruba nation. Islam came much earlier to the Yoruba nation before Dan Fodio was born
Re: The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War by blackpanthers: 1:24am On Feb 24, 2018
prolog2:
Yeah, all the people need to enlighten them are some ignorant folks like you and the guy you are responding to.

I don't really get this poo you typed above, what are you trying to say Mr.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.