Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari (26641 Views)

I’ll Continue As Baba Go Slow Until I Retrieve Every Stolen Money – Buhari / I Don’t Know How To Make Money – Buhari / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by nwakibie3(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has said his major weakness lies in not knowing how to make money.

He also disclosed that he even borrowed money to build his three houses in Daura, Abuja and Kaduna.

The President made this known while speaking on his assets during an Interview with Sun Newspaper.

According to him, “When Murtala/Obasanjo regime came, they made sure that certain grades of public officers must declare their assets when they assumed that office and they must declare when they were leaving. So, when I was sworn in as governor of North East, I declared my assets.

“I declared surprisingly, even the number of my cows then. Even if they were supposed to be producing every year, but I declared them the time I was there. And when I was leaving governorship, I became petroleum minister.

“When I was leaving to go to War College, I declared my assets. I could recall General Jemibewon then, was the Adjutant-General of the Army. He rang me and said he was sending me asset declaration form, that I must fill it, sign it before I left for the United States. And I did.

“General Jemibewon is still alive. And when I became head of state eventually, I declared my assets again.

“So, if you people are serious and interested about political officers becoming multi-billionaires, you can find out from Murtala downwards. And those of us who were not very good in making money you should pity us.

“Everybody likes money but I am not very good at making money. Let me put it that way. I borrowed from the banks to build the house in Daura and the one in Abuja that you mentioned and the one in Kano. The bank then was Barclays, now Union Bank. Kaduna State or North Central then housing scheme and the Federal Mortgage Bank for the house I am in and AIB, which was, I think, terminated by Central Bank. So, when you go through the records, you find out that the houses I built, I borrowed from there.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/19/dont-know-make-money-buhari/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by GloriaNinja(f): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2017
undecided IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY... THEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SLEEP.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY... THEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SLEEP.

That won't be hard

I can teach you better ways and style of sleeping without a dime

Try it you won't regret it

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Airforce1(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Make me your adviser

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ That is how this baba will be talking nonsense ∆

64 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2017
There is no shame in that

We already know you are a dullard
How you lied your way to Aso rock is a mystery
Your head is empty
You know nothing

150 cows in 2015
150 cows in 2017

230 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by GEJDHERO: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Useless Vindictive President

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Evablizin(f): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

But you know how to waste money and steal money too.

I SMELL LIES.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

Nepotistic slow-moving cow man

*modified*

God y did I leave my house on the day of that election?
What have I brought upon myself n my neighbors?
God can you fast forward 2019 to be tomorrow? Biko nu,,,

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
No disrespect sir... its usually called LAZY..

If the populace dont struggle hard to put money in the treasury, how then do we survive...

If we didnt have crude oil, how then would you lead us to eldorado...

Imagine your father saying, i dont know how to make money?

This is a statement that should never be said of a leader.

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
You only knows how to live on public funds and adds no value.
I am not surprised.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

That won't be hard

I can teach you better ways and style of sleeping without a dime

Try it you won't regret it

Sarrki teaching Gloria new styles
Hmmmm
Ok

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Stingman: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
This one tire me...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2017
For once I agree with him. He only knows how to squander and leave the economy worse than he met it.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Sarrki teaching Gloria new styles
Hmmmm
Ok

Yeah bro

Have you heard from your party leader fani kayode

He's making sense in the other news

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by dukie25: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
A man who can't better himself says he can better the lives of 150mil people.

It must take real stupidity to believe in the man Buhari.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by infoservant: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Well, let me show you how to make money in legitimate ways. Visit my signature/profile to see how to get started immediately
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
Our presidiot doesn't no how to make money but he knows how to squander public money.
Buhari indeed is a fo.ol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Gbam !!! Even the dullard has confessed himself that he doesnt know how to make money thereby giving credence to the fact I have alway maintained on this forum that Buhari lacks any ability to develope a vision and hone it to life which is the primary hallmark of all great leaders ... What the dullard has said in essence is that he cannot spot opportunities and cannot add value to anything but would rather go around begging and borrowing from others with vision which might be the reason his govt has gone on a borrowing spree since his ascension in the exalted office of President. When I say there is no Nigerian that is not smarter than the president believe me .

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by three: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
But I know how to dissappear it

#CleansweepBuhari

They made a pretence of #OgoniCleanup, budgeting a pittance to the exercise that still hasn't actually commenced, yet they want to return to the site to extract more "money".

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Imagine if all public servants start borrowing to build houses

10 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by TheFreeOne: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2017
What a self indictment.

If you don't know how to make money how can you improve the fortunes of Nigerians

And same man educated his children abroad, been having his medical treatments abroad. Whilst some fools keeps believing this elite is a friend of the talakawas. What has he done for the downtrodden northerners

Can the zombies tell us how he's been able to achieve all this with loans or is it from his former malnourished 150 cows

Oh....now he agreed there's an Abuja property grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by izaray(f): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2017
Confused president. I hope our SW region will all notice this, and vote wisely in 2019.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by hucienda: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2017
smh ... it is finished.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Annnonymous: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Godjone(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
grin
SO SAID THE ''RECESSIONIST''

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
No wonder he chase investors with his stupid economic polices, thereby bringing recession to Nigeria. stupid old foolish demon

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Bossontop(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
undecided
Can u jus imagine....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
na so grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Mcsenior(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Somebody's father, icon & role model publicly declearing this and you say Nigeria isn't sitting on gun powder.

You can't give what you don't have.

There was a country indeed!

Just REVEALED:

Natural remedy for GONORRHEA on NaturalRemedyLab

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) / Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC / Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.