Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal (1428 Views)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / I Made A Very Terrible Mistake / NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by liquidlove2018: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Disclaimer : These are stories we receive on daily basis from people asking us to publish on the blogs and other platform. If to you think its false ,its better you move ahead and not comment. We only amplify people stories ,we don t originate them.

Good day Admin,

Recently a friend told me about LS, he has that motivated me to send my story.
I completed my youth service and had to relocate to Lagos for in search of a good job and a better life.I had to put up with an uncle of mine. The process of job search was not easy. I was also very bored as I was at home most of the time waiting and hoping for a job offer. Sometimes,I would take a stroll around my area just to kill boredom.. One day,I stopped to buy something by one of the aboki’s shop around. There,I met this small very, very attractive gal. Before now, I have been noticing her in my area, our eyes have clicked a few times,she would smile at me and I would smile back sometimes. In my mind,shes just a little girl of no more than 15 or 16. So when we eventually met at the malam’s shop,she said hi…and I responded. That was when I noticed how pretty she is. My mind skipped and I told myself,she is dam too young. I paid for the pack of noodles she came to buy and left her after she said thanks.
Later that evening,Joan came to my place to see me. I was shocked. She asked me if I had a girlfriend,I said no. She asked me if she could be my girlfriend. I asked her how old are you. 16,she replied. I told her she was too young. She said,no that she was not too young and that she promise to make me happy more than any girl could. She kept visiting until one day,she was in my arms and we were kissing.
Much as I didnt want to,this 16 year old girl,who is very pretty by the way was very good at kissing and other adult play. It took all my strength not to go beyond kissing. But not for too long. After a long struggle saying no to her,I eventually agreed and had s.x with her. I found out she was a virgin,I wanted to stop but she wouldnt let me. She said I was the one to take her virginity. I was remorseful after this and wanted to stop but she kept telling me that since I had disvirgined her,I had to marry her. First,she is a minor whom I cannot marry. Secondly,she was still in secondary school. I cannot wait for her to finish school neither will I marry her at this age.
Joan didnt want to hear that I was leaving her. She threatened to harm herself if I left her. I thought she was unserious but she came to my place and asked to talk with me. I allowed her in. After coming up with the I must marry you talk,I said no,she ran to the kitchen,grabbed a knife and began to stab herself on her wrist. In shock,I tried to wrestle the knife from her but she had quite a grip. I got the knife off but not without some serious damage. There was blood everywhere. I panicked. I didnt know what to do. Here she was,fainting.
I eventually got a hold of myself,took a towel,wrapped around the wrist and carried her to the clinic down our street. At the clinic,the nurse asked what happened and I said she cut herself trying while she was cooking. Of course,they didnt ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-made-a-terrible-mistake-with-hernow-she-is-suicidal/
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Interesting.....
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by donstan18: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
An idle man is indeed a devil's workshop

Can you just hear yourself, young man?
Like, can we all see to what is coming out from a graduate embarassed

-A girl of 16 years asked you as a graduate out........And your preeq started smiling.
-She started visiting you......And you started shining your teeth, forming bbnaija fvckboi undecided
-She started kissing and doing adult play.....And you immediately started reasoning from your preeq.

How on earth do you want us to believe that you struggled with that little girl?, what kind of power does she have that she had to overpower you?,
did she rape you?
Is she a wrestler?

You were obviously a jobless man who felt Hot but were unable to get a woman of your age because of your financial status. What did you do?....You misinterpreted a little girl's smile, deceived and got her attention by paying for her noddles with your tactics thinking she was a little street fvcker embarassed , Slept and deflowered her that she's so emotionally attached to you, and here you are, forming and playing sex victim to a girl of 16 years

I wonder the sex style you used that cracked her spiritually and emotionally that she can't live without you. undecided

Kindly, open up and tell her parent what you did to their daughter's ass for them to rescue her as elders from that emotional obsession to avoid suicide.

Since your preeq no get shoulder

1 Like

Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by IamGoke(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
U better marry her unless u want her dead!!

1 Like

Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by liquidlove2018: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Serious Gobe.

Get ready to marry her or looool

liquidlove2018:
Disclaimer : These are stories we receive on daily basis from people asking us to publish on the blogs and other platform. If to you think its false ,its better you move ahead and not comment. We only amplify people stories ,we don t originate them.

Good day Admin,

I completed my youth service and had to relocate to Lagos for in search of a good job and a better life.I had to put up with an uncle of mine. The process of job search was not easy. I was also very bored as I was at home most of the time waiting and hoping for a job offer. Sometimes,I would take a stroll around my area just to kill boredom.. One day,I stopped to buy something by one of the aboki’s shop around. There,I met this small very, very attractive gal. Before now, I have been noticing her in my area, our eyes have clicked a few times,she would smile at me and I would smile back sometimes. In my mind,shes just a little girl of no more than 15 or 16. So when we eventually met at the malam’s shop,she said hi…and I responded. That was when I noticed how pretty she is. My mind skipped and I told myself,she is dam too young. I paid for the pack of noodles she came to buy and left her after she said thanks.
Later that evening,Joan came to my place to see me. I was shocked. She asked me if I had a girlfriend,I said no. She asked me if she could be my girlfriend. I asked her how old are you. 16,she replied. I told her she was too young. She said,no that she was not too young and that she promise to make me happy more than any girl could. She kept visiting until one day,she was in my arms and we were kissing.
Much as I didnt want to,this 16 year old girl,who is very pretty by the way was very good at kissing and other adult play. It took all my strength not to go beyond kissing. But not for too long. After a long struggle saying no to her,I eventually agreed and had s.x with her. I found out she was a virgin,I wanted to stop but she wouldnt let me. She said I was the one to take her virginity. I was remorseful after this and wanted to stop but she kept telling me that since I had disvirgined her,I had to marry her. First,she is a minor whom I cannot marry. Secondly,she was still in secondary school. I cannot wait for her to finish school neither will I marry her at this age.
Joan didnt want to hear that I was leaving her. She threatened to harm herself if I left her. I thought she was unserious but she came to my place and asked to talk with me. I allowed her in. After coming up with the I must marry you talk,I said no,she ran to the kitchen,grabbed a knife and began to stab herself on her wrist. In shock,I tried to wrestle the knife from her but she had quite a grip. I got the knife off but not without some serious damage. There was blood everywhere. I panicked. I didnt know what to do. Here she was,fainting.
I eventually got a hold of myself,took a towel,wrapped around the wrist and carried her to the clinic down our street. At the clinic,the nurse asked what happened and I said she cut herself trying while she was cooking. Of course,they didnt ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-made-a-terrible-mistake-with-hernow-she-is-suicidal/
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by z11111: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
I think this little girl was exposed too early.
Look for a way to exit the country .

liquidlove2018:

Good day Admin,

Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by InfernoNig: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Goke my man. Its your friend from Ukraine.
IamGoke:
U better marry her unless u want her dead!!
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by InfernoNig: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Play along bro. One day she will get bored or some guy will sweep her off. That small girls for you. But more and you. Know that you have unleashed a beast.
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by goatandyam: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lol, them don come again..... lie mohammeds undecided
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by anayolity: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
LA click LA back LA bend
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by IamGoke(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2018
InfernoNig:
Goke my man. Its your friend from Ukraine.

I don't think I know you bro...
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by InfernoNig: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
IamGoke:

I don't think I know you bro...

OK did you study in Ukraine?
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by IamGoke(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
InfernoNig:

OK did you study in Ukraine?

Nop

(1) (Reply)

The One Hundred And Fifty (150) Romantic Long Distance Relationship Quotes / Teacher Films Sex Tape With Male Student Inside Classroom / World’s Cutest Dog Dies Of Heartbreak After Losing His Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.