Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. (7392 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by Donshaga(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
When you make this mistake, you INSTANTLY turn women off...

I guarantee you’ve done this yourself in the last week, and it ruined your chance of connecting with a woman.

Before I tell you what this huge turn off is, let me make it clear, this information isn’t based on theory or something I’ve made up myself… This comes straight from the mouth of a sexy, beautiful woman...

Every other woman I’ve asked about this has backed her up too, so this is SERIOUS!

“What is it already Chris?!”

OK, relax, I’m going to tell you right now…

HESTITATION!

That’s right.

Women HATE men who hesitate...

Have you ever sat there looking at an attractive girl, wondering what to say to her?

You keep staring at her and looking away again when she catches your eye.

You look at her 5 or 6 times... before deciding whether you should go talk to her or not.

Well I have news for you.

She knows you’ve been staring at her, and you’ve already turned her off!

There’s no way back!

DO NOT EVER hesitate with a woman.

It’s the fastest route to the friend zone.

If you see a girl you’re attracted to, go and talk to her immediately.

Don't worry if you don't know what to say her

.. because I've revealed exactly what you should say right here;
https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

-Chris Uzor

1 Like

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by caleby42(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
ok
Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmm, you right

1 Like

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
True

2 Likes

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by pansophist(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Some women like shy guys. If she dig you, being hesitant and shy in itself will even increase your attraction.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by mezarddinny: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
not advisable, you have to study her to avoid embarrassment

I remember when I resumed university and I saw my deputy class rep, I liked her immediately but I waited and I saw how she acted to 2 people so I didn't approach her

I later heard of how she disgraces guys who ask her out, I saved myself then

24 Likes

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by TissuePaper: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
mezarddinny:

I remember when I resumed university and I saw my deputy class rep, I liked her immediately but I waited and I saw how she acted to 2 people so I didn't approach her

never be scared of a biitch no matter how tough you think they are...stop sounding like a sissy

8 Likes

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
TissuePaper:
never be scared of a biitch no matter how tough you think they are...stop sounding like a sissy

but he's right cos in his case he dodged a bullet.
Choosing one's battles is not necessarily an act of cowardice. Like Machiavelli once said, when you find yourself second guessing a decision, then it's best not be taken.

BTW, If a chick can't "woman" up herself and strike a convo, then let them keep stealing glances at each other like idíots, it's allowed. Be comfortable with uncomfortable situations; the onus ain't solely on him to kill the tension, or break the silence.

In fact, some days a guy might just want to appreciate the aesthetics in the feminine, to feel her essence and energy without the necessity to conquer her. It's not being a "sissy, " it's simply living life on your own terms.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by TissuePaper: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
CorGier:

Choosing one's battles is not necessarily an act of cowardice. Like Machiavelli once said, when you find yourself second guessing a decision, then it's best not be taken.

BTW, If a chick can't "woman" up herself and strike a convo, then let them keep stealing glances at each other like idíots, it's allowed. Be comfortable with uncomfortable situations; the onus ain't solely on him to kill the tension, or break the silence.

In fact, some days a guy might just want to appreciate the aesthetics in the feminine, to feel her essence and energy without the necessity to conquer her. It's not being a "sissy, " it's simply living life on your own terms.
nice..clean words cool

4 Likes

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by happybee: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
CorGier:

9 Likes

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by chris31(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Go & make money friend na she go dey rush u

4 Likes

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by myettiallah: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
CorGier:

Well written.

3 Likes

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by FisifunKododada: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
STOP focusing on what turns women on...live your life fully and you will get plenty of punas of you choose to

7 Likes

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by ezinnefashionst(f): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by nelsonebby(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2018
pansophist:
Some women like shy guys. If she dig you, being hesitant and shy in itself will even increase your attraction.

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by milemimi93(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Donshaga:
When you make this mistake, you INSTANTLY turn women off...

I guarantee you’ve done this yourself in the last week, and it ruined your chance of connecting with a woman.

Before I tell you what this huge turn off is, let me make it clear, this information isn’t based on theory or something I’ve made up myself… This comes straight from the mouth of a sexy, beautiful woman...

Every other woman I’ve asked about this has backed her up too, so this is SERIOUS!

“What is it already Chris?!”

OK, relax, I’m going to tell you right now…

HESTITATION!

That’s right.

Women HATE men who hesitate...

Have you ever sat there looking at an attractive girl, wondering what to say to her?

You keep staring at her and looking away again when she catches your eye.

You look at her 5 or 6 times... before deciding whether you should go talk to her or not.

Well I have news for you.

She knows you’ve been staring at her, and you’ve already turned her off!

There’s no way back!

DO NOT EVER hesitate with a woman.

It’s the fastest route to the friend zone.

If you see a girl you’re attracted to, go and talk to her immediately.

Don't worry if you don't know what to say her

.. because I've revealed exactly what you should say right here;
https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

-Chris Uzor
Go make money and forget this women talk..

Women like men with money regardless their character..

African ladies have been made to believe that men owe them money.. So go make money and clear your debt

1 Like

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by nelsonebby(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2018
mezarddinny:

you’re a moronn.

1 Like

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by dayamix: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2018
noted
Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by tobeh1243: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

1 Like

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by TissuePaper: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
nelsonebby:
you’re a moronn.
lol grin and he said you have to study her, what if it's a situation where you've got only 30seconds to make your move... How do you study her then undecided
Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by egwekwe: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Another woman thread....

Is this going to ever stop

1 Like

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by coolh3ad(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2018
CorGier:

Chop better Knuckle Boss....
Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by gtim4uall: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2018
TissuePaper:
lol grin and he said you have to study her, what if it's a situation where you've got only 30seconds to make your move... How do you study her then undecided
Then let her go, what will be will always be ;...except u are just a P***y hunter,,,
if u know...
Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by TissuePaper: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2018
gtim4uall:

Then let her go, what will be will always be ;...except u are just a P***y hunter,,,
if u know...
abi sha, if you know you know
Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by romenna: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2018
smart
CorGier:

Re: NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. by romenna: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2018
tobeh1243:
women are wicked oh
are we no longer living in a wicked world? wat is wrong wit u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School / Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba / 'you're Too Young For This' — Little Emanuella Whines Waist In Skintight Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.