Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" (825 Views)

Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... / Broke Ladies Who Get Dumped By Their Broke Boyfriends After They Got Made / Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" by gbenyi: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Every woman wants a stable relationship where all her needs are fulfilled. In fact women get jealous and heartbroken when they find their partner cheating or not being true to them. So it is normally expected that the more nice and faithful a woman is, the longer her relationship would last. In the real sense, this seems not to be the case. Good and loyal women also get cheated on, are abused, used and dumped just like any other side-chick.

Some guys are natural born ‘players’. Even a pretty, submissive and loyal woman may not change their game of getting in and moving to the next available target.
Also, loyal and faithful women often trust too easily. This makes them more vulnerable to fall for the wrong guys who end up using and dumping them.
With all these evidences, the very many different notions and assertions that faithful and loyal women are more likely to get used and dumped seems like a truism.
The question is WHY? Why do some guys tend to take nice and faithful women for granted? What are the attributes that loyal ladies possess that are unattractive to some men? Why are good faithful women not getting the relationships they deserve?

Here are some of the reasons

1. Loyal Women are too submissive.

2. Faithful women have a higher tendency to nag.

3. She is too needy of affection.

4. Loyal women appear more desperate.

WHY LOYAL WOMEN GET DUMPED JUST LIKE ANY SIDE "CHIC"
Re: Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cos such guys are what they term as BAD GUYS

1 Like

Re: Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" by Shugavee(f): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
gbenyi:
Every woman wants a stable relationship where all her needs are fulfilled. In fact women get jealous and heartbroken when they find their partner cheating or not being true to them. So it is normally expected that the more nice and faithful a woman is, the longer her relationship would last. In the real sense, this seems not to be the case. Good and loyal women also get cheated on, are abused, used and dumped just like any other side-chick.

Some guys are natural born ‘players’. Even a pretty, submissive and loyal woman may not change their game of getting in and moving to the next available target.
Also, loyal and faithful women often trust too easily. This makes them more vulnerable to fall for the wrong guys who end up using and dumping them.
With all these evidences, the very many different notions and assertions that faithful and loyal women are more likely to get used and dumped seems like a truism.
The question is WHY? Why do some guys tend to take nice and faithful women for granted? What are the attributes that loyal ladies possess that are unattractive to some men? Why are good faithful women not getting the relationships they deserve?

Here are some of the reasons

1. Loyal Women are too submissive.

2. Faithful women have a higher tendency to nag.

3. She is too needy of affection.

4. Loyal women appear more desperate.

WHY LOYAL WOMEN GET DUMPED JUST LIKE ANY SIDE "CHIC"
ur right!!

1 Like

Re: Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" by sarahade(f): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2018
I'm loyal and I don't do any of those stupid things because I'm so confident in the woman I have become if you try me just say bye bye.
If I come forgive you first time no try am again because I go leave you like speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" by Lionessza(f): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2018
1. You say ," women get jealous and heartbroken when cheated on ". So men celebrate being cheated on ? Lol. No one likes being used or cheated on.

2. There is nothing wrong with the loyal woman , the problem is the guy who doesn't appreciate it. All the points you listed as the reasons why men cheat on loyal women are bullcrap. Men who are cheaters will cheat on a loyal woman, on a hooker , on a serial cheat, on an extrovert who parties and "doesn't nag", on an independent woman who isn't submissive , etc. These are just guys who don't know what it is they want or aren't really interested in having one partner . Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" by gbenyi: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

1. You say ," women get jealous and heartbroken when cheated on ". So men celebrate being cheated on ? Lol. No one likes being used or cheated on.

2. There is nothing wrong with the loyal woman , the problem is the guy who doesn't appreciate it. All the points you listed as the reasons why men cheat on loyal women are bullcrap. Men who are cheaters will cheat on a loyal woman, on a hooker , on a serial cheat, on an extrovert who parties and "doesn't nag", on an independent woman who isn't submissive , etc. These are just guys who don't know what it is they want or aren't really interested in having one partner . Full stop.
Never said there is anything wrong with a loyal woman. Read the full article here
Re: Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" by gbenyi: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2018
sarahade:
I'm loyal and I don't do any of those stupid things because I'm so confident in the woman I have become if you try me just say bye bye.
If I come forgive you first time no try am again because I go leave you like speed of light.
Hmmmm, Be careful not to fall for the wrong guy in the first place. Some of we guys are so good at cheating and we never leave any clues. Lol
Re: Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" by Lionessza(f): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2018
gbenyi:

Never said there is anything wrong with a loyal woman. Read the full article here

Reading from the article, I got the sense that the loyal woman is the cause for the cheating ( she is the peoblem). ...and that is far from the truth. The cheating man must look from within , that's where the problem lies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Sends You Boob Pics, And You Later Realize She Scammed You / Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. / 41 Nigerian Prostitutes Arrested In Ghana By Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.