Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... (1224 Views)

10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends / Broke Ladies Who Get Dumped By Their Broke Boyfriends After They Got Made / Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by Ilekokonit: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Just look around you at Caring and Kind Hearted Men young and old and see how their wives / girlfriends used and dumped them after draining the men emotionally and/or financially.

This means that it pays not to be a gentleman where love is concerned.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by luvyaself95(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
thank God for who i am if i have both good or bad behaviour so you will get what you ask for bottom line => ain't a pretender just wanna clear you...
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by CanadaOrBust: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Just look around you at Caring and Kind Hearted Men young and old and see how their wives / girlfriends used and dumped them after draining the men emotionally and/or financially.

U mean weak men or poor men.
If u r kind hearted, rich, and powerful, no woman will dump u

1 Like

Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by CanadaOrBust: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
thank God for who i am
if i have both good or bad behaviour so you will get what you ask for
bottom line => ain't a pretender just wanna clear you...

Women like accomplished men with money and power. They will flock to u, u don’t have to worry about all that good/bad stuff
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by Chuks9000: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ilekokonit:

I feel you bro...
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by luvyaself95(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Women like accomplished men with money and power. They will flock to u, u don’t have to worry about all that good/bad stuff
Gold digger them...
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by CanadaOrBust: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
Gold digger them...

All women are “gold diggers” - they are attracted to power, money, accomplishment: it sexually turns them on
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by luvyaself95(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

All women are “gold diggers” - they are attracted to power, money, accomplishment: it sexually turns them on
no be lie
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by nlPoster: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
luvyaself95:

you will get what you ask for

That is all.
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by Lonelypacifist6: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

That is all.
True So if you give someone problems expect it too ❣️❣️
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Thank you!
Re: Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... by healthserve(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do you want to meet bad and naughty girls? / I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou / Toyin Lawani Celebrates 1 Million Followers On Instagram Bysharing Bare Nyash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.