Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! (1514 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2018
Women of today dont date cus they need LOVE!, they date cus they are in need of HELP! shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Hormotorlah: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
...and men of nowadays don't date for love but for sex.

5 Likes

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Women of today dont date cus they need LOVE!, they date cus they are in need of HELP! shocked shocked
this your post don weak me ooo

4 Likes

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by IamAirforce1: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by miracool946: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2018
mmmm
Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by HARDLABOR: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2018
What else does girl have to offer a guy other than her puzzy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by planetx13: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Very true, to them dating has become an employment opportunity where they hope to get paid for doing NOTHING. They will soon start saying that all men want is sex but the question remains "what can you offer " . Sex is pleasurable to all parties involved, so nobody is doing the other any favors for having sex.
A wake up call for the ladies to start doing things for themselves and stop depending on men.

Ciao

7 Likes

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Obodo999(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2018
planetx13:
Very true, to them dating has become an employment opportunity where they hope to get paid for doing NOTHING. They will soon start saying that all men want is sex but the question remains "what can you offer " . Sex is pleasurable to all parties involved, so nobody is doing the other any favors for having sex.
A wake up call for the ladies to start doing things for themselves and stop depending on men.
Ciao

..... and a wake up call for those men who think they will die if they don't have sex.

1 Like

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Mrbolt555:

1 Like

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Obodo999(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Hormotorlah:
...and men of nowadays don't date for love but for sex.

You are not making sense. A girl may die if she didn't receive help. A man can never die because he didn't have sex. Women have been exploiting men since the world creation. Men should wake up.
Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Lonestar124: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2018
You have not meet the right partner

1 Like

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Hormotorlah: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Obodo999:

You are not making sense. A girl may die if she didn't receive help. A man can never die because he didn't have sex. Women have been exploiting men since the world creation. Men should wake up.

Oshey! Sense maker...If a man can't die because he didn't have sex, why do we have many cases of rape? A woman can't die if she doesn't receive help...Most guys give their ladies money just to massage his own ego that he is the man...So na una dey aid this matter sef undecided
If you do not make yourself available to be exploited, no one will exploit you.
Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by MVLOX(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Make I lay foundation for here 1st
Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by MVLOX(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Make i lay foundation for here 1st.... Will be back to build my hse later
Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by marvin905(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
women take dating as an employment while guys take it as free sex..
if the sex is even free undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
as pa a I am kwoncine relationship is like commerce... deal or no deal... all na business... we negotiate... it is either agree or we don't... forget love!

1 Like

Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Bamz(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lonestar124:
You have not meet the right partner

Exactly.
Re: Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! by Obodo999(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hormotorlah:

Oshey! Sense maker...If a man can't die because he didn't have sex, why do we have many cases of rape? A woman can't die if she doesn't receive help...Most guys give their ladies money just to massage his own ego that he is the man...So na una dey aid this matter sef undecided
If you do not make yourself available to be exploited, no one will exploit you.

Omotola, you are making sense now. You are absolutely correct. I can only speak for myself. If all men are like me, it's men that should be charging women for sex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out / How To Love / Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.