Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life (1913 Views)

Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
There is this babe i met - it is complicated, lemme fast forward, she now said that her virginity is the most precious thing she has in this life.

So people, is that really true? Oya, babes talk o. This is like the first time i will ever create a virgin thread (a wankstar like me).

So i got thinking, so i slam this babe now, she will now start swearing for me if i dump her afterwards wtf??
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by bekay911(f): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wats ur point and wat do u xpect us to say.
Ooo i gerrit! Slam her bang her straff her nyansh her etc. Plllllllssssssssssss. Get a life and face ur books leave gals alone. Simples
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^Are, please answer the question o jare, and dont insult me or try to derail this thread.
Is your virginity your most precious possesion? Yes or No? Or gerrout of the thread and never return grin

bekay911:

Wats ur point and wat do u xpect us to say.
Ooo i gerrit! Slam her slam her straff her nyansh her etc. Plllllllssssssssssss. Get a life and face ur books leave gals alone. Simples
I am not interested in slamming her or slamming you for that matter, i was just asking a question rili.
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by bekay911(f): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
I bliv u av a consciense. N u know wat is rite. U dnt need to ask b4 u do d rite tin
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
I am not going to slam the babe, she is too young for me, and is the junior sister of my GF's female friend. I was asking her why she seems to run away from boys, and she said she does not want to lose her most precious asset in life. So i was just wondering. . . . .

Now, you babes here, whenever a guy posts a thread about a babe, next thing you start assuming is he wants to slam her. Haba
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by bekay911(f): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
U just av to respect her n her decision. Dnt kinda persuade her into wat she doesnt wanna do or make feel or look naive and old skuul
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Killz3(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Smh!
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Chnges(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml_in a previous thread, u said u were a V, now u're saying u'r a bleeping master__abeg who is fooling who here sef??
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
Erm Beekay911 if you don't mind I would like to know you better.
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Serpentine(f): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
It may well be, untill she has kids and realises it was really unimportant in the grand scheme of life, and her kids are the most treasured thing she has.
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Chnges(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^ must u show ur resentment in the public jux because u're way too gone from the natural seal??
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by bekay911(f): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
fresh_dude:

Erm Beekay911 if you don't mind I would like to know you better.
cool wat do u wanna knw
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

cool wat do u wanna knw
Well the real you - name, likes, dislikes, etc etc, the whole cliched works and more. On FB-herr.frisch.
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ch@nges:

*dhtml_in a previous thread, u said u were a V, now u're saying u'r a bleeping master__abeg who is fooling who here sef??
Seriously? I just lost my virginity - SMH.

bekay911:

U just av to respect her n her decision. Dnt kinda persuade her into wat she doesnt wanna do or make feel or look naive and old skuul
I said i have no plans of bleeping her, haba. Na wish kind thing be this? Why are the babes not replyin the thread topic sef??

And why do the guys on the thread want to slam bekay911??
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Chnges(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
^hahahahaha bad guyt i lyk ur discharging technique lmao
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by ronkebp(f): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
Good for her, cool cool
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by WebSurfer(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
My virginity is my biggest asset
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by obowunmi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
leave the baby jooor and face ya front.
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by omowaleola(f): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
I don't joke with my virginity too,so d girl may be rite.
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Chnges(m): 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hmmm, everyb is nw a virgin oya nau__ OP! Me too, i'm a virgin i don't joke with it
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by IbroSaunks(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
since when did "not doing something" become an asset? virginity is virginity, not a foreign bank account! I perfectly understand that it's important to many people not to have I.ntercourse till marriage, but "most precious thing in life" is kinda weird.
@dhtml my boss what's up?
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by coogar: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

There is this babe i met - it is complicated, lemme fast forward, she now said that her virginity is the most precious thing she has in this life.

So people, is that really true? Oya, babes talk o. This is like the first time i will ever create a virgin thread (a wankstar like me).

So i got thinking, so i slam this babe now, she will now start swearing for me if i dump her afterwards wtf??

the babe must be poverty-stricken, i am afraid!
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
This is serious
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by claremont(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2012
I believe that lady would be the saddest of all souls if her virginity is the only thing she considers to be precious to her.
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Mynd44: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2012
This shows how poor the girl's life is
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2012
OP tell ur babe to go join a catholic convent and become a nun lipsrsealed
Re: She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life by Mynd44: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2012
She would really be better in a convent ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother / No Car, No Marriage Syndrome! / What Makes My Marriage Sweet: Mercy Johnson Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.