Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died (5588 Views)

6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by bobokeshington: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Stevengold:
We got into a pretty good relationship, I loved her and intended to spend the rest of my life with her, we loved each other to the extent I had to tell my parents and my Pastor that I've found the one I want to get married to.
However I remember telling her; I don't want sex in our relationship. Judging from my past experience with ladies.

But as time passed the love grew beyond what I could describe, and now we have s*x almost every week, sometimes twice a week. And I no longer feel love for her.

I sat her down one day, and made her make a promise not to hav s*x with me again! But it didn't work, she has this magic touch that just can't be resisted, I always fall for It. This continued for close to 2 yrs, and now I feel nothing for her anymore. The love I had for her have been so replaced with s*x. Anytime I see her, I want to have s*x with her.

Plz what should I do? I intend to opt out of the relationship. But I don't want to break her heart. Should I go ahead and marry her or just let her go? Cuz I don't love her anymore. cry

You don't wanna break her heart but can break her Pvssy..

If you don't marry her, who do think would marry your sex machine . ... .. Me??
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by ubunja(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Ahmiee:
coming from your drainage mouth
no wonder everyone is losing love for you fast. you were always overated.... continue
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Ahmiee(f): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:

no wonder everyone is losing love for you fast. you were always overated.... continue
u wanted attention now uve gotten it. u can jump into the lagoon
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ahmiee:
u wanted attention now uve gotten it. u can jump into the lagoon
you speak as if your attention pays my bills or gives me orgasms. keep it....

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Ahmiee(f): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:

you speak as if your attention pays my bills or gives me orgasms. keep it....
like u even get erection talk more of paying bills. weak ass nigga piss off pls
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by ubunja(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ahmiee:
like u even get erection talk more of paying bills. weak ass nigga piss off pls
no wonder you on NL not instagram, no erections can happen based on your looks.hide here behind words.
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Ahmiee(f): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:

no wonder you on NL not instagram, no erections can happen based on your looks.hide here behind words.
now u sound stale get lost pls. heres for matured people not for kids

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by ubunja(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ahmiee:
now u sound stale get lost pls. heres for matured people not for kids
what has your maturity earned you on NL beside Likes? what can you take home??

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by christ007(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stevengold:
We got into a pretty good relationship, I loved her and intended to spend the rest of my life with her, we loved each other to the extent I had to tell my parents and my Pastor that I've found the one I want to get married to.
However I remember telling her; I don't want sex in our relationship. Judging from my past experience with ladies.

But as time passed the love grew beyond what I could describe, and now we have s*x almost every week, sometimes twice a week. And I no longer feel love for her.

I sat her down one day, and made her make a promise not to hav s*x with me again! But it didn't work, she has this magic touch that just can't be resisted, I always fall for It. This continued for close to 2 yrs, and now I feel nothing for her anymore. The love I had for her have been so replaced with s*x. Anytime I see her, I want to have s*x with her.

Plz what should I do? I intend to opt out of the relationship. But I don't want to break her heart. Should I go ahead and marry her or just let her go? Cuz I don't love her anymore. cry
you never loved her you are just telling her you love just because you want to eat pomo and you don eat pomo finished you want run Na ogun go reason you matter ooo.just go and beg her coz is not easy to see someone like her agina.use your head grin
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by ratatis(m): 1:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Stevengold:

OP, the word love should be replaced by lust. U don't actually love her.The feeling you were having towards her was lust not love, unless you can't feel the difference between the two, as is the case with many guys.
As it appears, now you've satisfied your lust for her & you're looking for a way to dump her.
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Gebbson007(m): 3:51am On Feb 24, 2018
op to flog you dey hungry me
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12am On Feb 24, 2018
So d woman person go marry fr future....One guy go don chop her Toto tire finish...chai

Left over food everywhere these days undecided
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Fidecoo(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Stevengold:

, babies on board! !.
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Ahmiee(f): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2018
ubunja:

what has your maturity earned you on NL beside Likes? what can you take home??
what u don't have, which is sense. common sense
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Opentokwowledge: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Stevengold:

Let her go!
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by ubunja(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Ahmiee:
what u don't have, which is sense. common sense
yah take that sense and go buy a phone then call me on my number 073 go hang...

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Ahmiee(f): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2018
ubunja:

yah take that sense and go buy a phone then call me on my number 073 go hang...
mehn pls quit quoting me.
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by ubunja(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Ahmiee:
mehn pls quit quoting me.
i will quit when you take your own advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (5) Facts You Should Know About Your Sperm / Question To All... / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.