Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This (1729 Views)

What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures / The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by IamPlato(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why the hell did this guy do this to us.

Look at this unrepentant prick weep for this wall gecko looking girl because she didn't accept his proposal... WTF! What are men turning to for God's sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hvOwh6R1FA

2 Likes

Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by IamPlato(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
This madness is gone out of hand, who the hell does that...

Ubunja
Lefulefu
Martinez32
Kingzaddy
Harddon
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by Baloranking(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chai

1 Like

Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by XXXXTENTACION: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Love is blind grin
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by IamPlato(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Love is blind grin
THIS IS MADNESS AND STUPIDIITY NOT LOVE
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by Edyice: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Only if you know how this girl take they handle the guy for the other room .... You will realise why his crying...

But wait ooo

This gal Ugly oooo angry

2 Likes

Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by Fvcknigga: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'd probably shoot myself first
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
IamPlato u know wetin funny for the matter sef grin
many nairaland guys will argue that women who are not preety are more faithful and they can never break ur heart
they will so much praise unattractive ladies and yet just look at this one that broke this guy's heart grin
Anyway all i can say is the guy is a big mumu and next time he should work on his self esteem
having money is not the end of it all
Work on ur self esteem
be proud of urself
hold ur head high
stop being a weak sniffing needy wet nosed puppy where women are concerned
stop being over available to women
and lastly be successful in your career
If you follow those steps women would want to be with you
some men think money is the only thing
money isnt everything
look at this mugu
i bet he sponsored the girl in school
i bet he payed her rent all year round
i bet he sponsored her younger sister in school
and yet at the end of it all she dumped him and the mugu is crying like a little boy
A grown up man grin
weda he is crying for all the money he lost spending on the girl or cos the girl refused his proposal i dont know
what matters is that he cried and he has become a big shame to his family
thank God he wore facecap so we cant recorgnise his face grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Edyice:

This gal Ugly oooo angry
na wetin tire me sef cheesy
if to say the girl fine small then carry yansh i for understand small and symptetise with the guy cheesy cheesy
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by jaytee01(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
The guy na real simp.... original!
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by 2dice01: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy grin

Somebody suppose wipe that guy Koboko

What i hate most is people shouting
say Yes
say Yes nau

She should marry out of Pity
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by laosy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Saw it on Twitter too.
Very disgusting being!
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by AbamOnyerubi: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sometimes I see some of these public proposals as staged.

How can you tell me a grown man like this with hairy balls will cry in public because of a woman, I mean not as if the person in question is even presentable. shocked

Lord have mercy!!!
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by FreeSpirited: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Men are no longer men...Imagine my ancestors kneeling to for a woman to get married.. When men were men, woman queue to bear our names. What a lost deluded generation decayed by feminism....tueh!

1 Like

Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by IamPlato(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Lefulefu be Like Say The Matter Pain You Well grin

This Thing Pain Me Oh. See The Guy Wear Ear ring Sef but No Single Shame Or Self Esteem.

Why Would One Kneel To Propose, this One Did Not Only Kneel He Cried Like A 4 years Old In Public. This Guy Might Commit Suicide After This.

This Shows That The Girl Never Loved Him, she Was Only Using Him To Enjoy Better Life... Even Ugly Girls De Select Man. This Life Sha

I Was Just So Angry. Just Look At The ugly Girl. Even If She Fine Sef why Will This Guy Be This Foolish. A Girl Wey Many Guys Go don Bang and See As Trash
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by IamPlato(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Edyice:
Only if you know how this girl take they handle the guy for the other room .... You will realise why his crying...

But wait ooo

This gal Ugly oooo angry
Her Ugliness Is Annoying
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by IamPlato(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
jaytee01:
The guy na real simp.... original!
A1
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Lefulefu be Like Say The Matter Pain You Well grin

This Thing Pain Me Oh. See The Guy Wear Ear ring Sef but No Single Shame Or Self Esteem.

Why Would One Kneel To Propose, this One Did Not Only Kneel He Cried Like A 4 years Old In Public. This Guy Might Commit Suicide After This.

This Shows That The Girl Never Loved Him, she Was Only Using Him To Enjoy Better Life... Even Ugly Girls De Select Man. This Life Sha

I Was Just So Angry. Just Look At The ugly Girl. Even If She Fine Sef why Will This Guy Be This Foolish. A Girl Wey Many Guys Go don Bang and See As Trash
wetin pain me be say no be even the public proposal or that the girl reject am but that he was crying shocked
a full grown man crying as in undecided
u no lost any of ur sibling oo
but just cos of ordinary proposal reject na im make u come bust out crying shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Its like i am suspecting the man go don invest a huge amount of money on the girl grin
na d money im reason wey come make am dey cry grin
anyway its a good thing men should learn a lesson from this cheesy
and the funniest tin of all is that the girl is not even beautiful grin
how i wish all those nl guys wey dey bash attractive girls and dey praise ugly girls about being this and dat should see this video grin grin grin
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by Prinnce1: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
If you know how this feminist are happy about this very act. The guy EFF up big time, I don't know what people stand to gain from public or social media validation...... Public proposal is a no for me anytime
Re: SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This by IamPlato(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
lefulefu:
wetin pain me be say no be even the public proposal or that the girl reject am but that he was crying shocked
a full grown man crying as in undecided
u no lost any of ur sibling oo
but just cos of ordinary proposal reject na im make u come bust out crying shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Its like i am suspecting the man go don invest a huge amount of money on the girl grin
na d money im reason wey come make am dey cry grin
anyway its a good thing men should learn a lesson from this cheesy
and the funniest tin of all is that the girl is not even beautiful grin
how i wish all those nl guys wey dey bash attractive girls and dey praise ugly girls about being this and dat should see this video grin grin grin
it's a big let down I swear

obviously he has been spending on the bitch who was chopping but unknown to him that he was dating himself and the girl most probably never dreamt of marrying him

hope he doesn't commit suicide after that shitty move

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) / Please Advice Me Guys / Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.