Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures (7544 Views)

SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This / (watch Video) "The Dick I’m Having After This Whole Rubbish Is Gonna Dry And Bre / What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
You have no right whatever to bring another person or insult someone about their jobs. What rubbish example is this? You're not better than anyone. Lori iron

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by MickzyDonald: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Life no balance sef cry
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wittyglam:
Check this out guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5l8QqZV3Y

Witty Glam we sight you well, nice advert strategy.

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Freestainworld(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
some people lacks manners, maybe if he had slapped the hell out of her now, people will start wailing for what they know nothing about, that is life shaa, he will be bigger than that lady in this life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Freestainworld:
some people lacks manners, maybe if he had slapped the hell out of her now, people will start wailing for what they know nothing about, that is life shaa, he will be bigger than that lady in this life.

Slapping her will put him in hot water, he should have diplomatically confront her, and correct her, I think he has complex issue or was afraid to talk to her since she was rich.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by drmikeadams(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin grin

Una c say one useless lady talk.am ....you all will have to agree wit that brother mordi that says "all Nigerian ladies re useless"

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
I see that her son becoming a drug addict and an alcoholic in the not so distant future.

17 Likes

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Cerebellum: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see that her son becoming a drug addict and an alcoholic in the not so distant future.

Alaye you self too dey shepe

2 Likes

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
There is no shame in hustling. There is no one I am more respectful of than one who eats from his sweat, even if he is eventually unable to break through to ultimate wealth. The ability to hustle is what I respect, not the outcome; because I know that the outcome contains factors beyond his control.

Crying because of that statement shows that his self esteem has taken a beating. He should understand who the comment was coming from; probably someone who only had to open her legs for a man, hook him into marriage and have it all. How can such a person understand the virtue of hustling? Taxi on and never let the words of the unwise penetrate.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cerebellum:

Alaye you self too dey shepe
ahh!him na king of shepe nagrin
Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by paulolee(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
u even see car to run taxi jab n u de cry, guy forget motivational response n motivate urself..
our guys are getting real soft even when hustling...as long as u keep it real n legit, I don't care about the insult because hard times dnt last bt hard people do last..
remember when I worked as a waiter, so many insult n disrespect but dt was the stage in my life dt u swore not to endup poor...na Motivation my guy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Is it from twitter??

Modified:
Yes.
It is a tweet. Even if I force myself to believe this now,I have ,,,,,,,,,,

My battery is dead. Let me goan charge
Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by kingcharm10: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Mad ooo��
Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Get bleeped up.....

Someone like me, won't think twice before telling her to tell me what's wrong in been a cab driver

Then tell her to step out of the car after her answers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Psoul(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shaving before sexual intercourse makes you prone to infections. Once you meet an infected person, you may get an STD even with protection.
Those open pores need to close up before you can be sure and safe from STDs especially when dealing with a partner you are not sure of.
Today is Thursday, you are planning to shave or even wait till Saturday before shaving, so your boo/bae will know you are a neat person...
Okay, please bring down your leg from the toilet sink, don't do it. Save yourself please.
Shaving for valentine sex is over.

2 Likes

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Will u be a driver for ever?
As u are a cab driver also develop urself in other endevors .Use her words as a way of challenge to get to d top.it only becomes a problem if u are a driver and u just satisfied being a driver forever.

5 Likes

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
paulolee:
u even see car to run taxi jab n u de cry, guy forget motivational response n motivate urself..
our guys are getting real soft even when hustling...as long as u keep it real n legit, I don't care about the insult because hard times dnt last bt hard people do last..
remember when I worked as a waiter, so many insult n disrespect but dt was the stage in my life dt u swore not to endup poor...na Motivation my guy
Messi wey everybody dey make noise about here and dere was a coffee shop waiter before he became the star he is.hollywood actor Russel Crowe before he became the star that he was he was washing dishes in some backdoor restaurant when he landed america.everybody will start somewhere..na so life be.what matters most is focus and hard work.

9 Likes

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
At all, just imagine.
MickzyDonald:
Life no balance sef cry
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Very big because I don't know how I would have reacted of it was me.
Freestainworld:

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
I guess he is doing that but it's not easy and that simple bro.
lefulefu:
As u are a cab driver also develop urself in other endevors .Use her words as a way of challenge to get to d top.it only becomes a problem if u are a driver and u just satisfied being a driver forever.
Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
He is making effort but someone using him for such example is useless.
lefulefu:
Messi wey everybody dey make noise about here and dere was a coffee shop waiter before he became the star he is.hollywood actor Russel Crowe before he became the star that he was he was washing dishes in some backdoor restaurant when he landed america.everybody will start somewhere..na so life be.what matters most is focus and hard work.

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
angry The guy just disappointed me in such a manner that I can't comprehend. You dey drive taxi, person com insult you for your taxi and you drop am off like say go dey cry like baby? Haaa not me ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wittyglam:
I guess he is doing that but it's not easy and that simple bro.
life itself is not easy.even the breath u take and the way ur heart beats na effort dem dey use.their some ppl who use cab driving as side hustle to supplement their earnings..some use it to take themselves in a school programme.point is u shouldn't feel down with wat other ppl say.as long as u haven't put urself in a comfort zone in d position u currently are u bound to progress.on the other hand the lady with the kid is probably some self entitled housewife

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by franchasng: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
She is deceiving herself and her son if she thinks going to school and obtaining degrees makes one successful today, time will teach people like her the hard lesson about life, just time

5 Likes

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by doubleE70: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
I feel for you bro

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by blingxx(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:

I know pple that use transport business build house here in ogun state, some drive mini bus and even danfo I repeat they is nothing wrong with cab driving these guys are making money big time undecided why are pple condemning it sef

2 Likes

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Kingluqman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why you no correct that woman if you believe in your self

2 Likes

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Superpower(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Take this Twitter stories with a pinch of salt

1 Like

Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by femi4: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Twitter n lies
Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by nzube25779: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Life no balance sef Sorry bro
Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
blingxx:

I know pple that use transport business build house here in ogun state, some drive mini bus and even danfo I repeat they is nothing wrong with cab driving these guys are making money big time undecided why are pple condemning it sef
yes true but only if you have interest in the profession and u focused in it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls / Janemena Twerks On Top Of Her Hubby (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.