Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria (4134 Views)

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Firgemachar: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
kernel507:

You see why you're referred as low self esteem clan, saved in inferiority complex? How does the use of impeccable English make an individual better than the next?

The only good I could make of the short sentence was its correctness. You impressed me... grin

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kernel507: 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

The only good I could make of the short sentence was its correctness. You impressed me... grin

Good night my Yoruba friend, next time.
Do have a blissful night rest.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by BabaRamota1980: 2:53am On Apr 25, 2018
shallysgirl:

Keep typing trash.
I am Igbo and I have never seen an osu before?
You are a Nigerian and you live amongst Igbos, have you ever seen seen an osu before?
You see why oduduwa was flung down from heaven? Propaganda and lies?!
Tobi went to BBN with same gossip and propaganda, and he came 3rd. Too much talk and gossip.
Lies and propaganda will not kee you abeg.
Repent and be saved.
Maybe you think Ngige and Ekweremadu are osu, I don't know.
It's yorubas that will tell us about Igbo muslims and osu. We Igbos don't know or see any of them,
Yorubas have never seen an igbo muslim, never seen an osu but they carry propaganda everywhere.
Tufiakwa unu.

Hear your ancestor speaking salam alekum

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Ngokafor:

Please stop disturbing yourself.....

In Nigeria being a 1st class citizen is when you follow cows around in the bush,shagging them at will when conji grips you lipsrsealed...or breeding kids whom you will abandon in the streets with plates in hand to beg for alms.

Being a 1st class citizen in Nigerian means listening and following to some drug-baron in Lagos like a zombie,who wiill then convince you to vote for a certificateless cow-herder as President ..only to wallow in abject povery and deprivation in a short while brought on by the herdsmen's clueless policies....At the end of the day,Lagoon-jumping competition to end one's life becomes the only option...

That is being a '1st class' ctizen in Nigeria.

l no want laugh abeg
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:
You are second class citizens unless you prove them wrong.

A majority ethnic that has not produced a president in over 60 years. Is that not slavery?

No where in the world does such phenomenon exist.

And when sensible igbos like me agitate for an Ibo presidency, if anything at least to break the embargo and create that hope for future igbo children, some mannerless so -called igbos on nairaland will start yapping about how igbos don't need the presidency and a lot of other nonsense.

They attack the ethic status of sensible igbos looking for equal status in Nigeria, yet yul edochie is looking to be president.

Is Yul edochie not igbo? Why does he now want the presidency?

Mannerless inbred morons with the brain size of a tadpole.

If most of the igbos on nairaland are the ones speaking for igboland, then the entire igbo is hopeless.
lf only igbo people marginalized in the world for over 60years, that's summarises you intellectual capacity
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by CSTR1003: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2018
kalu61:
lf only igbo people marginalized in the world for over 60years, that's summarises you intellectual capacity
You are a slow brained.

Show me any country in the world where a majority group has failed to produce the president in over 60 years.

The key word here is MAJORITY group.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are a slow brained.

Show me any country in the world where a majority group has failed to produce the president in over 60 years.

The key word here is MAJORITY group.
so Igbos are majority group is your Nigerian dictionary. Keep exposing your ignorance
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by CSTR1003: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2018
kalu61:
so Igbos are majority group is your Nigerian dictionary. Keep exposing your ignorance
You are not a majority group in Nigeria along with the Yoruba and the Hausa?

The ijaws have produced a president. Where is your own igbo president?
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=CSTR1003 post=67008141]
You are not a majority group in Nigeria along with the Yoruba and the Hausa?

The ijaws have produced a president. Where is your own igbo president? [/quote There is difference between majority group and one of the majority groups. Obasanjo was president to compensate Abiolas killing, GEJ in to complete his boss tenure which we supported him to the last. Do I need to teach you history that some people have swore not to allow an average igbo man see the light but guess what. God has made an igbo man adaptable to all environment. Being president is just to give us sense of belonging in the project we all fought for. Do I need to ask you before the war, how was Igbos faring.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by CSTR1003: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=kalu61 post=67009254][/quote]
My friend shut up.

Everything you wrote is hocus pocus. I am just trying to humour you.

There are three majority groups in Nigeria. Only the igbo have been systematically kicked out of mainstream politics.

All your Story about how they awarded OBj because of MKO is nonsense.
Why didn't they compensate the SE for the civil war by giving you president too. ?

Power is not given. It is taken. And you take it by playing Smart politics.

Look at 2019 and 2023. Other ethnics including the ones that have ruled before are bringing out candidates and supporting them covertly or otherwise.
The SS wants to govern again. The SW wants to replace Buhari.

What is the igbo response? We don't need the presidency.

Tomorrow, you will start writing conspiracy theories about how they awarded this because of that.

Abeg go and and sleep. You people are not serious.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

My friend shut up.

There are three majority groups in Nigeria. Only the igbo have been systematically kicked out of mainstream politics.

Why didn't they compensate the SE for the civil war by giving you president too. ?

Look at 2019 and 2023. Other ethnics including the ones that have ruled before are bringing out candidates and supporting them covertly or otherwise.

Tomorrow, you will start writing conspiracy theories about how they awarded this because of that.

Thanks for pointing out that they were "systematically kicked" our. Thats where I want your brain to articulate. Now, you that have ruled for donkey years have you fared better? Are you finding the system funny? Is the heat not reaching you?
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

My friend shut up.

Thanks for pointing out that they were "systematically kicked" our. Thats where I want your brain to articulate. Now, you that have ruled for donkey years have you fared better? Are you finding the system funny? Is the heat not reaching you?
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by CSTR1003: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2018
kalu61:
You were kicked out because of poor politics.

The people that kicked you out are not better than you.

They needed to kick you out so they can thrive. It is you that will say NO by playing smart politics.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

You were kicked out because of poor politics.

The people that kicked you out are not better than you.

They needed to kick you out so they can thrive. It is you that will say NO by playing smart politics.
Do I have to tell you Nigeria politics is a game o number rooted in tribalism and religion. And SE are lest in that two. We are not north where imam tell who to vote or not vote for or WS playing second fiddle.

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by CSTR1003: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2018
kalu61:
Do I have to tell you Nigeria politics is a game o number rooted in tribalism and religion. And SE are lest in that two. We are not north where imam tell who to vote or not vote for or WS playing second fiddle.
No region can win politics on its own, not even the north.

You win by alliances. Zik was a master of alliances.

It is a shame the present igbos have not learnt that from him.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by MightySparrow: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Why is this 1 ba*king? In a zoo every animal has a logo.

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

No region can win politics on its own, not even the north.

You win by alliances. Zik was a master of alliances.

It is a shame the present igbos have not learnt that from him.
well, thank God for the weather. the office is calm. You talk of alliance. Has the Igbos not being aligning. Igbos well fully behind OBJ even when north wanted to use Atiku to tumble him. Remember OBJ has promise east power in OUK then to Odili and finally he remembers promise to his prison mate who he tactically sent to his grave. Was Igbos not in favour of Yardua cos of SS deputy in GEJ; Obj calculation. Was Igbos not behind GEJ to the last drop: when decided to to be Obi is a boy to Obj. Want not same OBj that brought Buhari and is the same OBj that wants him changed. There are thing in political system you not understand Zik was a master of alliance and yet was treated poorly despite being patriotic. I leave you to your judgment.

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by MightySparrow: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2018
kalu61:
Na lie, Matthew and Jonathan as well as Umar as Muhammadu won elections across nigeria. They all failed, so....
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2018
MightySparrow:
Na lie, Matthew and Jonathan as well as Umar as Muhammadu won elections across nigeria. They all failed, so....
I don't understand your point

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Strikethem: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Firgemachar:

cheesy you no well o.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by MightySparrow: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2018
kalu61:
I don't understand your point
OBJ is matthew GEJ are southerners and christians nigerians voted for them. i was in the north during GEJ's election and MKO's. Besides, Zik, ezeogwu ruled nigeria.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
MightySparrow:
OBJ is matthew GEJ are southerners and christians nigerians voted for them. i was in the north during GEJ's election and MKO's. Besides, Zik, ezeogwu ruled nigeria.
you are telling us that religion and ethnicity does affect our voting pattern
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by MightySparrow: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
kalu61:
you are telling us that religion and ethnicity does affect our voting pattern
Not absolutely,however, my point is this whenever the nation reaches a cross road,a time of necessity like what we had during MKO, GEJ, OBJ people vote in spite of these divides. nigerians respond more to realities than sentiments. even now if a credible opposition should come against buhari, he would lose the coming election irrespective of his religion and geo - political zone.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kalu61(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
MightySparrow:
Not absolutely,however, my point is this whenever the nation reaches a cross road,a time of necessity like what we had during MKO, GEJ, OBJ people vote in spite of these divides. nigerians respond more to realities than sentiments. even now if a credible opposition should come against buhari, he would lose the coming election irrespective of his religion and geo - political zone.
do u know SE voted is last election on ethnicity and north on religion all played out by our politicians. They know our weak point. Many conservative north will vote in next election on religion, tribe and imam or sultan voice not economic fact
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by MightySparrow: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
kalu61:
do u know SE voted is last election on ethnicity and north on religion all played out by our politicians. They know our weak point. Many conservative north will vote in next election on religion, tribe and imam or sultan voice not economic fact
True, also the power brokers also have their interest sometimes above these prejudices. they pitch their tents where their gain lies.

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by DerideGull(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
There is no 1st class group of people in Nigeria other than Ndigbo. It is not even debatable. So any dumbass fool who calls Ndigbo 2nd class in Nigeria is spurred by idiocy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Is Leading Ambode In The On-going Lagos APC Primaries,see For Yourself / Imagine Them Being Our President And Vice President / FG Generates N496 Billion VAT In Q1’21 — NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.