Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? (2049 Views)

They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) / Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2023
*Baby, do you mean you love your brother more than my sweet honey puxxy, if you step out of this room just know that you have lose me forever"

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2023
Abeg leave your brother joor, you be Mike Tyson wey Wan go help your brother fight

2 Likes

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Ms202309: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2023
cool

Am going to meet my brother, make nobody come MohBad my brother for me... Am sure the girl can wait or masturbate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Nwodosis(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2023
At that point, I don't even pick calls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Am going to meet my brother, make nobody come MohBad my brother for me... Am sure the girl can wait or masturbate

because you be Anthony Joshua abi, so your troublemaker brother can't fight for himself right?
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Nwodosis:
At that point, I don't even pick calls.
kiss
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2023
The girl can go to hell.i have 1 brother and am going to settle the issue.

10 Likes

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
see dis one, na so e easy
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Ms202309: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2023
aQUINandmore:
because you be Anthony Joshua abi, so your troublemaker brother can't fight for himself right?

Fight for himself?! Be like say you no Sabi as street fight be . .. abeg am going to help my brother cause more violence..

2 Likes

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by SHIVA001: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Thank you jare, puzzy will never cloud your Judgement to judge right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by IreneChidi(f): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:

Fight for himself?! Be like say you no Sabi as street fight be . .. abeg am going to help my brother cause more violence..
Ms202309 why πŸ«΄πŸ‘ŒπŸ§’πŸ‘©πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Khallicopyro: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2023
Kpekus can be replaced a brother can't. Infact there are many Kpekus out there. Go rescue my brother first. If she leaves I'll go fetch myself another Kpekus

4 Likes

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by UcheKingsley1: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Abeg leave your brother joor, you be Mike Tyson wey Wan go help your brother fight

Biitch, you be home wretcher. stay away from family affair.

I save my brother, I come fvck your mouth while holding your hair tight for talking too much, then bend you for asshole fvck before, spit on your pussy and pound it non stop until you cry 😒.

1 Like

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Kpekus can be replaced a brother can't. Infact there are many Kpekus out there. Go rescue my brother first. If she leaves I'll go fetch myself another Kpekus
you think say e easy grin grin
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Biitch, you be home wretcher. stay away from family affair.

I save my brother, I come fvck your mouth while holding your hair tight for talking too much, then bend you for asshole fvck before, spit on your pussy and pound it non stop until you cry 😒.
who be this one again, abeg park well make I see better people.
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2023
The more you keep going around settling your brother's troubles, it's the more your brother would keep intentionally starting troubles knowing very well that you're gonna come to his rescue.

Ask me, I know... As the last born in my family, I've done some naughty things before knowing very well that my siblings and family would come to my rescue.

Even just two days ago, someone did something to me that I didn't like, but since I don't have the energy to be shouting and talking insults, I called this other sister of mine and pretended to be very sad... This sister of mine always has insults ready and she's not even afraid to fight anyone... grin grin grin... Even if you wake her up in the middle of the night, you better believe that she'll be ready...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Before I could even finish talking, she asked for the person's number and she didn't waste any time... The person immediately called me to apologise... grin grin grin
Aaaaarghmed:

1 Like

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by UcheKingsley1: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2023
aQUINandmore:
who be this one again, abeg park well make I see better people.

Biitch with big pussy, shift make I see bitches with tight vitamin pussies. grin

1 Like

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by sageb: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
The more you keep going around settling your brother's troubles, it's the more your brother would keep intentionally starting troubles knowing very well that you're gonna come to his rescue.

Ask me, I know... As the last born in my family, I've done some naughty things before knowing very well that my siblings and family would come to my rescue.

Even just two days ago, someone did something to me that I didn't like, but since I don't have the energy to be shouting and talking insults, I called this other sister of mine and pretended to be very sad... This sister of mine always has insults ready and she's not even afraid to fight anyone... grin grin grin... Even if you wake her up in the middle of the night, you better believe that she'll be ready...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Before I could even finish talking, she asked for the person's number and she didn't waste any time... The person immediately called me to apologise... grin grin grin

So you called Samantha to fight your battles abi? πŸ˜‚
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by dkidd: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2023
What pussy I can get any pussy anytime. Never will I turn my back on my bro because of one useless girl that's probably bunking other niggaz besides me and like OG Snoop said Ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while Iβ€²m up in it

1 Like

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by VinnyBaba: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ignore my Brother First and Do JUSTICE to the damn PUSSY! wink smiley

All the BIG BIG Eba and Egusi Soup he Eats, him Suppose get Power! sad undecided

1 Like

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ignore my Brother First and Do JUSTICE to the damn PUSSY! wink smiley

All the BIG BIG Eba and Egusi Soup he Eats, him Suppose get Power! sad undecided
the first reasonable comment from a man here.
I love you but I love tinubu more kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
aQUINandmore:
see dis one, na so e easy
over easy for me.whats fun about putting mouth in where menstruation dey come out from and helping my blood bro
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by brain54(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
…
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Khallicopyro: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
aQUINandmore:
you think say e easy grin grin
E easy pass to see my brother dead
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nah! It's not Samantha.. smiley smiley smiley
sageb:

So you called Samantha to fight your battles abi? πŸ˜‚
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by brain54(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
He even tried…

To pick the distracting call in the first place.

To know his brother is fighting. Some people will return the call 11 hours(approximate time it will take to finish doing the do) after the brother has been beaten.

Blue, black and red!
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by pansophist(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Anybody that wants you to choose side between love, or that you should love them more then someone's else, then that person is not worthy of love.

1 Like

Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Godsongang: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
I will deliver my brother first, family first. Pvssy can go
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by aQUINandmore: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Godsongang:
I will deliver my brother first, family first. Pvssy can go
you know penis do the thinking instead of Brain in moments like this
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by BigYash: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Make the banny lost .

Na to dey put call ,make the area dey boil..

Ogun dey kill Toto. Make Toto get out..

My brother first o

You dey whyn
Re: As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin
Blood first, anytime any day........

I no fit loose-guard my main gee self cuz of banny pot of beans let alone my brother.....

Cuz las las, konji can be cured some other time...

(1) (Reply)

My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? / What Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Motto? / If I?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.