Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

"I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose (2203 Views)

6 Ways To Care For Your Partner Beyond Mere Words / Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by slimjaney: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

It is so shocking how some married women comfortably cheat on their husband without remorse.

A married woman made a confession together with other Ghanaian married women who disclosed their sexual escapades with other men outside their matrimonial home on Facebook in private inbox of David Papa Bondze-Mbir to share on his wall to the public on condition of anonymity when he asked for true confessions on why some married women cheated on their partners.

Below is one of various confessions of married women on why they cheated on their spouse:

“I love my husband to death, however, if I am cheating on him today, it’s basically because I have an excuse: I was young (24 years) when he married me. I hadn’t had my fair share of fun. I was, and still am an idiot, even though I know how to act all innocent and ‘good’ in his eyes. It was my plan to quit this habit of cheating when I turned 30. I am 31 years this year, and I have fallen in love with the one I am cheating with.

He and I have been seeing each other for the past Seven (7) years, and he’s one of my husband’s closest friends. He’s married. I really wish I could end this affair, however, my heart is already in it, full-time. And, he doesn’t try so hard to please me sexually. He’s just better than my husband in ALL angles. Dave, I orgasm, just at the mere sight of him. I think I am partly in love with my husband because he provides the security (financially) and comfort that I need as a woman (just ask any young woman married to a mature rich man). I spend almost half of it on my boyfriend though.”

See more confessions here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/i-orgasm-just-at-mere-sight-of-my.html

Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Lionessza(f): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
LOL, the 2nd story has the potential to end with one or two bodies dropping.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
See women, snakes swallowing dyke for no reason.

1 Like

Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by BluntBoy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thank God I am a virgin and I intend to remain so.

1 Like

Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by ubunja(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:
LOL, the 2nd story has the potential to end with one or two bodies dropping.

true that. considering the last line....
Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Lionessza(f): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:

true that. considering the last line....

Lol, it's a bit too much .

1 Like

Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Brethen, this sister has confessed her sins.
Now, let us pray for her soul.

1 Like

Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wao!
that's all I can type undecided
Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by donstan18: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Skinni(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by ramdris(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
The Husband spirit right now..

2 Likes

Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by vislabraye(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Things like this do happen. What a shame..
Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
She loves her husband to death, but she is cheating on him?

How is that possible?

She loves the financial security he brings.
That's all.

I pity the husband, dude is working hard somewhere...not knowing he is a sponsor to his wife and her side guy.
Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Michelle55: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
cry this is a case of a simple and loving man ending up with an unfortunate and promiscuous woman as a wife. marriage has lost it essence!!!
Re: "I Orgasm, Just At The Mere Sight Of My Husband's Close Friend" - Woman Disclose by Splinz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
kiss

Whoever wields such a powerful weapon upon a woman holds nothing other than, a sort of, magical grip on her.

I'm so sorry for this woman's husband. Only a miracle can save his wife...

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Penis Is On Fiiiiiiire!!!! / How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation / Why Are You People So Spoilt Down South/east.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.