Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation (2204 Views)

Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live / Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat / A Clearer Picture Of MC Galaxy And Etinosa's Brazen Nude Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation by uche87(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Etinosa Idemudia has revealed how singer MC Galaxy lured her into stripping on an Instagram live video session on March 16, 2019.
Etinosa Idemudia revealed she was broken after the nudity scandal she was involved in.

She revealed this while speaking with BBC Pidgin in a video recording that was translated by TORI NEWS. According to the young divorcee, she felt totally broken for the first 24 hours after her n*de video went viral.

It would be recalled that the Edo State native, actress and online comedienne stripped nude during an Instagram live video session sponsored by singer MC Galaxy.

"The next day, I wished I didn't expose my nudity online. My brain was filled with regrets but I had to let go," she said.

She debunked rumours that she is suffering from depression but admitted that she is dealing with personal issues just like every human being.

"I'm not depressed. We all have our personal challenges and struggles" she said.

She explained the drama would have been less complicated if MC Galaxy had deleted the adult video from his Instagram profile to prevent more people from seeing it and downloading it. She has also refused to blame him or hold grudges against the struggling singer on the spread of the disgraceful video.

She further revealed that she never planned to strip naked online. According to her, MC Galaxy reached out to her multiple times to join his life video session where ladies engage in obscenities.

"To my shock, MC Galaxy kept calling me to join him on his live video session on Instagram. His action really surprised me because he has been involved in controversies concerning a previous live video. He had earlier said he was done with the live video session. My comments about going Unclad in the comment section of his page were mere jokes" she also added.

"After the first round of MC Galaxy's nude video session on that fateful day, he called my phone number a second time reminding me of joining him and at that point, I wasn't in my right senses. I was drunk. I kept hearing voices in my head prompting me to take off my clothes and show my body to the waiting audience." she explained.

In all, Etinosa revealed that she will blame herself for everything as she is responsible for her actions.

Etinosa also added that she has been on a damage control measure since the nude video went viral. She set up a team that has been approaching media platforms to take down the lewd contents but the major challenge is that many people still have it on their phones.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BwHnFIfHUD6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source:
https://www.tori.ng/news/120321/how-mc-galaxy-made-me-go-nked-actress-etinosa-make.html

CC Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation by Tallesty1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wait.... The same video we watched abi e get part two?

1 Like

Re: How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
I do not really blame you.

perhaps your perverted acts were influenced by poor training and your unchecked exposure to corrupt or depraved influences

that is the case with many of our youths that exhibit immoral behaviour... the available means to guide them to modesty and righteousness are very scarce

Immorality is the order of the day!!!

But I hope that will not be the same after the coming of Emperor Imes, the great emperor who is coming to solidify the genuine legacy of his master, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and teach people what they never knew of guidance.

Emperor Imes, we await your coming grin

1 Like

Re: How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation by seyigiggle: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
is another video ready?
Re: How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation by logan2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation by Jcole1985(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Even if he show us brezz if he still nor blow grin Mr.Galaxy music is just not your thing same as comedy,go back to Akwa Ibom,Afta promising our poor Warri babe #50k for her nudity,he no fit still pay.
Re: How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation by Thales01: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
What is wrong with this lady for God's sake?
Why is she still belaboring this saga after the dust has settled?
I guess her guilt won't let her.
She finally acknowledged her comment where she announced her intention to strip on mc galaxy's instagram page but calling it a mere joke is very preposterous.
I guess she is forgetting that she threatened Mc galaxy in the video when he attempted to end the video half way.Now she is blaming him for failing to delete the video on his instagram page after the issue has been put to rest.Very laughable.If she had not acceded to Mc galaxy's request for her to join the inane video session in the first place,none of this would have happened.It is a simple cause and effect correlation.
I don't understand why she is now bent on playing the victim's card.let her accept responsibility for her brazen action and stop looking for whom or what to blame.

1 Like

Re: How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Idiot she-goat

(1) (Reply)

Black American Girls Are Unique Bitchy And Cool / .. / Outrage As Female Pastor Justifies Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.