Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (14870 Views)

Beautiful Sugar Girl Onyinye Need A Nice Guy For Hookup / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Make I start to count?
By the way, are you up to 30?

Lmaooooo!!!
Start counting o....
Am I up to what?? shocked
All these boys go just dey disrespect them elders!!! tongue
Iffa catch u eh!!! grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
sorextee:
So we from the north nko? Any hope for us?
Hide ya face ooooo
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

What about those guys who are not Yoruba?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fadiga24:

She said she had a he-goat of an ex an you're asking if she a virgin
Lmao
Egbon Fadiya!!! tongue
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
please and please...I am getting annoying mails....I am NOT begging or toasting anyone here...I said interested and serious minded guys doesn't mean am toasting NO man...let's be warned pls!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by nonut: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
please and please...I am getting annoying mails....I am NOT begging or toasting anyone here...I said interested and serious minded guys doesn't mean am toasting NO man...let's be warned pls!
Shhhhh... What were you doing?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
Start counting o....
Am I up to what?? shocked
All these boys go just dey disrespect them elders!!! tongue
Iffa catch u eh!!! grin

I am just asking.
I'm a chick, a very bad chick #pocohantas.

So, are you up to 30?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
nonut:

Shhhhh... What were you doing?
Mr, I have every right to report u to the mods and get u blocked...its not by force to comment on this page...u can move to the next page...same thing goes to people in this category...I don't know why its difficult for most people to act matured for jst 30seconds.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by nonut: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
Mr, I have every right to report u to the mods and get u blocked...its not by force to comment on this page...u can move to the next page...same thing goes to people in this category...I don't know why its difficult for most people to act matured for jst 30seconds.
Childish rants. How old are you?
Report me na.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by timothy87: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
where are u living?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by SIaye: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Martin0(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:

please just tolerate them biko such are there ways.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by babatunx(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
I had to summon courage to do this...not what I would have ever tot I can do..but u can Neva say where u will meet your better half after all I didn't meet my ex on social media but he was a total beast..I mean he-goat.
You have a point...

By the way, I'd admonish you to stop using foul language on your Ex. He came into your life and played his own part, whether positive or negative, that's now in the past. If you keep looking back, you loose focus and strength to handle the present and plan for the future

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Michelline: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=SIaye post=65317466][/quote]pick out the wrong English there.....how many of your mates do you see on this thread? pls move to education thread...u need it for your upcoming junior waec exams.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:
Michelline....
I tick all ya boxes!!!
I will send u a PM now..

But if ur not beautiful like u claim? undecided undecided

*Sinister Alien laughter*
tongue tongue
Ashawo! Say you don't have a girlfriend. grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I am just asking.
I'm a chick, a very bad chick #pocohantas.

So, are you up to 30?
Haaaaaaa...
Poco Lmaoooo!!! No wonder!!!

Jesus Christ!!! Still asking of my age yeah?

*Whispers in her ear*
It's classified babe*
*Alien laughter*
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Martin0(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:

shuiuu e concern u
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:
Haba kimbraa!!
I no get naaaaaaa!!!! grin grin

U ladies are on my case this Evening!!
No spoil my market oooo grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

shuiuu e concern u
I suppose ask you that question. grin How fa?
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by SIaye: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
pick out the wrong English there.....how many of your mates do you see on this thread? pls move to education thread...u need it for your upcoming junior waec exams.

Lol angry

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 27yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 2yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall, a romantic guy and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

Wow, So much confidence, Please I'm not doubting you oh. Anyway, I'm more bothered that you are worried about your Relationship status, You are only 27 years. I can assure you if you mingle well amongst people (In Church, Nice Hangout Venues etc ) you should not have troubles meeting someone.

Another problem I'm worried about is your standards, Are you sure you are not setting them too high?

Also, If you have good friends, They should have good male friends they can refer. I rather date someone with Reference than Not.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
luminouz:

Haba kimbraa!!
I no get naaaaaaa!!!! grin grin

U ladies are on my case this Evening!!
No spoil my market oooo grin
Na so!. grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:

Hey Kimbra, You should Refer your Able bodied Rich Male friends in Port Harcourt for OP. Please don't be Stingy cheesy
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Martin0(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:

me jus dey ogrin

how far wey ur crew Na. missbliss and Cogrin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:
Na so!. grin

*Falls down crying*

Kimbra if u spoil my market...I will otobolise u oh grin grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Michelline...seen n replied!!!
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hey Kimbra, You should Refer your Able bodied Rich Male friends in Port Harcourt for OP. Please don't be Stingy cheesy
I don't put people up for relationships, and if I do; I'll definitely not do that with someone on cyberspace.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by lilyfaith(f): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
sorextee:
So we from the north nko? Any hope for us?

She said yoruba guys only. Allow her to get another serial cheat again o

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't put people up for relationships, and if I do; I'll definitely not do that with someone on cyberspace.

Ahn Ahn, Which one be Cyberspace again kwa? Are you not also in the same Cyberspace? Madame do the needful Jare grin grin grin So I can go & eat free Rice when OP start sharing I.V grin
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
kimbraa:
Even me tongue
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

me jus dey ogrin

how far wey ur crew Na. missbliss and Cogrin
My crew? I've got none.
Re: I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
lilyfaith:

She said yoruba guys only. Allow her to get another serial cheat again o

She's Tribalistic IMHO embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.