Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (32967 Views)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Empress2014(f): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
smiley
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by dukeprince50: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
hm
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lol
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Emilokoiyawon: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Be careful - some gals will murda you if you break up with them. Make sure you know who you are dealing with. If she is not the type then good. However, if she is one of those - then your obituary is loading...

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by TheGenius001: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

November 2018 Pregnancy of S*X they had on February 15th cheesy cheesy cheesy .... Dec 2018 Denial of Baby & the list goes on... grin

grin
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
"Anyway I don't I need to be in any relationship now because I feel its a big distraction"

Discuss that with her and you had better be sincere about the above statement or karma will come for you later. angry

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by 8stargeneral: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Did u told her dat u will marry her
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Global616: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by laydoh(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
gimme her number,lemme tell her for you.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Remix10(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
AFTER BLEEPING HER YOU WANT TO CALL IT QUIT, WHEN YOU WERE GRINDING YOU NEVER KNEW YOU IT WAS ADISTRACTION...MOFO

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by TheGenius001: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
"Anyway I don't I need to be in any relationship now because I feel its a big distraction"

Discuss that with her and you had better be sincere about the above statement or karma will come for you later. angry

There is no Karma Abt this
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:
We've known for almost. a year now.Am a student just as she is too(the same Skul).But then I have focus on so many important things pertaining to my studies.I love her (but who love help?), and she knows, but I don't know if she does the same.

Anyway I don't I need to be in any relationship now because I feel its a big distraction.So I want to quit.But I don't know how to.The last time I tried doing that,I told her to her face that I'm tired of this relationship (I no go kill myself) even though it is going smooth.But she Was heart broken and wanted to cry(I felt for her that day).

I want to stop chatting her up or maybe not spending much time with her (if at all there is any).I have done it tho.But I feel like I have done something very bad by leaving her just like that.She calls but I don't pick,and sometimes when I pick,I wouldn't want to talk too much but instead, I make the call as quick as possible.And When I think about her,it makes me feel like a bad person.

Pls anybody with an Idea in how to tell her I quit!!! pls help
Thanks.

If she's a good gal don't push her away, such gals are rare to find especially if she's helpful to u and not the demanding and nagging type. Tell her ur goals in skol and let her understand I'm sure she will. Don't quit it bt slow in down very well and take it at ur own convinient pace. If she's the right gal she will encourage u to pursue ur goals rather than doing rubbish at skol. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Tb222(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
after Valentine nyashing the guy wan come resign na d girl i just pity .

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by TheGenius001: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Be careful - some gals will murda you if you break up with them. Make sure you know who you are dealing with. If she is not the type then good. However, if she is one of those - then your obituary is loading...

She doesn't have that kind of evil mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by sotall(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:
We've known for almost. a year now.Am a student just as she is too(the same Skul).But then I have focus on so many important things pertaining to my studies.I love her (but who love help?), and she knows, but I don't know if she does the same.

Anyway I don't I need to be in any relationship now because I feel its a big distraction.So I want to quit.But I don't know how to.The last time I tried doing that,I told her to her face that I'm tired of this relationship (I no go kill myself) even though it is going smooth.But she Was heart broken and wanted to cry(I felt for her that day).

I want to stop chatting her up or maybe not spending much time with her (if at all there is any).I have done it tho.But I feel like I have done something very bad by leaving her just like that.She calls but I don't pick,and sometimes when I pick,I wouldn't want to talk too much but instead, I make the call as quick as possible.And When I think about her,it makes me feel like a bad person.

Pls anybody with an Idea in how to tell her I quit!!! pls help
Thanks.
You better brace-up and do the needful. There is no worst distraction to academics than you having a romantic affair. It competes with your academics for your time, attention, energy, resources such as money, and most importantly steals your concentration especially as you are a very emotional person.
Don't let your village people use this girl matter play ludo with your destiny.

You may be hurting her but you have to do it so that you can pass out in flying colors, so that you can win departmental/ faculty academic awards, So that you can come out tops in your class.
I am advising you based on my own experience, choose between her and your studies.
Only me knows the reason I graduated with a second class upper when I should have graduated with a first class.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Bright2(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ask girls around you the steps they take to dump their boy friends then do the same.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Edgarated(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Oga OP,
just man up and break up..just did mine this evening
wee both cried together
and thats it..
i need to focus on some important issues, relationship na big distraction
it's not easy but it's worth it embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by kelvinovie25(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
for me it's very easy, ignore everything that has to do with her, if possible unfriend her from FB, so she will see less of you online, Nd stop calling her, that's the way man, it will look like you never even exist.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by TheGenius001: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
sotall:
You better brace-up and do the needful. There is no worst distraction to academics than you having a romantic affair. It competes with your academics for your time, attention, energy, resources such as money, and most importantly steals your concentration especially as you are a very emotional person.
Don't let your village people use this girl matter play ludo with your destiny.

You may be hurting her but you have to do it so that you can pass out in flying colors, so that you can win departmental/ faculty academic awards, So that you can come out tops in your class.
I am advising you based on my own experience, choose between her and your studies.
Only me knows the reason I graduated with a second class upper when I should have graduated with a first class.

How come you're telling me abt my ambitions?Do you know me?

Anyways that's very good of you.Thanks for your Advice.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by jiboladhino(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
dont b surprised that few years from now u would look back filled with regrets for leaving her..... U feel shes choking u now ....i pray u dont regret though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by ibietela2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
gunners160:
Wait,dnt he have close Frnds or relatives to confined with. How does coming online solves the whole issues? When he was asking the lady out did he not care about his studies?Shmm, all of a sudden he became serious with his studies.

You will still complain when you come to Nairaland and no new topics or only BBN posts

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by davillian(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bang her like it's your last day on earth. Then tell her it's over. grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by correctguy101(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Story for the gods....

To now think one guy somewhere is killing himself with booze and over thinking himself to hopelessness cos of this same girl this guy here is treating like rotten egusi soup .... $mh.... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by ibietela2(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:

The girl I once asked if she loves me is not this same girl.I have forgotten abt that other girl (she can go and f***ck herself).
This particular one is a true love.Thanks for ur Observation.

Next>

So what happened about the other one?
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by ameh99: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
It so easy, grin just tell her you impregnated two sisters and she going to hate you so much and would be the one to quite not the other way round..... grin grin grin

Thank me later grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by kongru(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dont try to discuss anything funny if you really what to lose her
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Jabioro: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
You have already quit(ed) as you like...make una no kill person for here..
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by dview001(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
why are u disturbing yourself ?..
she definitely has many boo boo...you're just one of the many options ...you better focus on your studies and stop trying to please a girl that you'll never marry
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Lomprico2: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:

I said that action makes me feel like a bad person.I haven't really told her directly that I want to quit.
Simply suggest for me a better way of telling her than avoiding her calls,not chatting her up,not spending anytime on her etc. because all these makes me feel bad abt myself.

Anyway I don't I need to be in any relationship now because I feel its a big distraction.So I want to quit.But I don't know how to. The last time I tried doing that,I told her to her face that I'm tired of this relationship (I no go kill myself) even though it is going smooth.But she Was heart broken and wanted to cry(I felt for her that day).

No be u type this one ni?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Mouthgag: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:

I did it.But man,the feeling of seeing her broken by my word made me compassionate.
Left over too is waiting for you ijn
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by aylipple: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
I usually don't say this but you sound confused... Really.

In one breath you regale us with how you love her & she knows it but you don't know if she feels the same way about you.

In another breath, you also said she was heartbroken when you told her you were tired of "this relationship". Pls what relationship are you talking about here? The one where you wear your love for the girl on your forehead but can't tell if she even has any ounce of feelings for you??

Nonetheless, there's no easy way to break up a relationship. You've told her once you've other priorities that doesn't include her & understandably she feels bad about. You feel bad too & that's only natural now get over those guilt feelings & move on with your life or rather focus on your studies.

On second thoughts I'm constrained to suspect the roles are actually reversed; she dumped you & feels bad about it but you're heartbroken & can't seem to get over her since you already stated that you're the one in love but you can't speak to her own feelings for you.

Good luck with getting over your heartbreak! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out / My Affair With A Generous Aristo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.