Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting (4243 Views)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Fastlinkpro: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
After the regular Hello, Hi, hi
next she ask
Anything for me?
my mind is telling she is going somewhere

so if a girl ask you Anything for me? What do you answer?

if you like bash me front and back , Just tell me what to say now, we are in live chat.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Jeon(f): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
next she ask
Anything for me?

if you like bash me front and back , Just tell me what to say now, we are in live chat.

you tell her yes, I love you.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Sundrus: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tell am say huge rooster dey for her...

7 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Fastlinkpro: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

really that a good idea.

i pretended i have not seen her message yet

any more idea please?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Fastlinkpro: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sundrus:
Tell am say huge rooster dey for her...

i dont understand this
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Jeon(f): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

really that a good idea.

any more idea please?
tell her first and see how she will react towards it.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Fastlinkpro: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

tell first and see how she will react towards it.
ok
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Jeon(f): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

ok

if she accept then you know how to move the relationship to another level. but you have to be real and also becareful.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Silentgroper(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

Later now, ur lots go dey talk xay niggaz get lame pick up lines.

just imagine d shiit u asked him to tell her.

would u fall 4 dat?

4 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Kylekent59: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
I hope you kept 2k for her.

12 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Silentgroper(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

if she accept then you know how to move the relationship to another level. but you have to be real and also becareful.
U would be so lame at asking a girl out if u were a guy. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by KidDarkness(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tell her “lagbaja, nothing for you". If she blocks you, then thank me

6 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by IamRandy: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
Later now, ur lots go dey talk xay niggaz get lame pick up lines.

just imagine d shiit u asked him to tell her.

would u fall 4 dat?

Na small boys full NL Romance section now grin

Just imagine...i love u grin

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by falcon01: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
next she ask
Anything for me?

hope you didn't tell her what that idiot said? grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Fastlinkpro: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
falcon01:
hope you didn't tell her what that idiot said? grin

I have told her oo

but she has not read the message yet
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Jeon(f): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
yeah, criticize me the way you want. the truth saying Nigerian men are not romantic at all.

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by purpletrips: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
op don't dull..she's about to bill u ...lol ..just switch it but don't dull the conversation
'hugs and kisses for u my dear' simple ,then throw thesame question to her b4 she gain her balance ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by lasisi69(f): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Fastlinkpro: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
purpletrips:
op don't dull..she's about to bill u ...lol ..just switch it but don't dull the conversation
'hugs and kisses for u my dear' simple ,then through thesame question to her b4 she gain her balance ...

Ok that sound good ,
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Silentgroper(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
IamRandy:

Na small boys full NL Romance section now grin
Just imagine...i love u grin
Na woman she be. Na wetin come shock me pass.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Uzomacharles: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

Which kain advice be this?
The girl dey try trick the guy and you dey bring personal trap lines

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Uzomacharles: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by falcon01: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

I have told her oo

but she has not read the message yet
well you shoulda, tell her something

"I've got alot for you in My stock.. put your hands and Grab one *wink*"
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Telegram234(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

really that a good idea.

any more idea please?
Tell this.
"Yes, I actually say ur pics and u look like a good and nice person, but u still gat to prove that to me by taking me out , shower me with gifts and getting a foot massage then I will now that"..
cool
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Telegram234(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uzomacharles:
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

read this
Lol.
Harddon's formulas of female graphical and permutations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Reasonwithme2(m): 1:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Just type lol.
Then with full meaning lots of love

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by darrey12: 2:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Tell her yes. you are always available to make her happy...
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by femi4: 5:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
next she ask
Anything for me?

it's mr MayD
As a sure boy, many many things.......

So many things for you
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by CheedyJ(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Just tell her anything for you kee you dia ..

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Jeon(f): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Uzomacharles:

Which kain advice be this?
The girl dey try trick the guy and you dey bring personal trap lines
yeah, the words you spill out when you have a black heart. please show me the tricking please.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by mokolade21845: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2021
:Tell am say huge rooster dey for her...i dont understand this
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Fastlinkpro: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2021
purpletrips:
'hugs and kisses for u my dear' simple ,then throw thesame question to her b4 she gain her balance ...

since yesterday i told her this , she read and never responded, not even a word oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures / 24, Friendless, No Male, No Female Friend; Introvert;need Help / A Sweet Salty Touching Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.