Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria (15073 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 3:34pm On May 22, 2022
I couldn't believe my world after this shocker that a place can agglomerate an unbelievable numbers of gays in Nigeria, a very religious country.
At a point I became both teary and angry.

Let me give you how I found out. If you need evidence, I can present.

I came to Abj recently and most time when I travel to a new place, I usually download Tinder to try and meet one or two babes and see if we connect, we might hangout when I'm bored before getting familiar with such area.

So for about over a week, I was only able to match with about 5 girls, exhausting my swipes on daily basis. You know how matching can be funny on Tinder; and how hard getting connection with people u match with especially if you are not the type that's up for paying for runs-girl on Tinder..cos na olosho many pass for Tinder.

So today, because some of the matches I got dint inspire me enough, out of intuition, I decided to check out how the Men on Tinder in my vicinity looks, that is Abuja Tinder guys.
So I switched my setting from "show only women" to "show only Men"
At first I was swiping left since I had no interest in matching a guy. I began to swipe left to get idea of the average physical look, or dressing, or the style of the guys on Tinder.
All of a sudden, something told me to swipe right....OMG...couldn't believe why but It matched!....I was schocked
Though I thought it was a mistake, then I swipe right, and right, right and right.. my world they were matching in sequence!

My jaw dropped and my mouth went ajar that I couldnt close it the entire time.
What this means for people who don't understand Tinder is that, these guys were on Tinder to meet guys, because their setting must have been set to see only guys, and they have been actively swiping guys pics to the right so that other guys like them swiping right will match with them.
In less than 3 minutes, I matched an unbelievable numbers of 12 gays...Like wtf!
In 10 fvxking days I matched less than 6 gals in Abj, But in 3 mins I matched 12 motherfvcking ass rimming gaybriels. It's finished.
(PS: this 12 actually became 22 gays!!! after some hours that I returned to Tinder...22 gays in 3 mins matched me on Tidner in Abj, This is cos some were obviously offline when I swiped right, so they came online and matched me)
So gay is so rife in Abuja, and Tinder is their hotbed. You have to try this experiment if you doubt me.
I think the reason women are not getting husband is as a result of astronomical numbers of gays in Nigeria. Times have really changed and things are really happening.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Malory: 3:39pm On May 22, 2022
Spits. It is finished. A so called religious country

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:42pm On May 22, 2022
Keep mute..what's wrong with gays? undecided
You are hateful homophobe..allow them be..if you don't wanna match then don't search and swipe...stick to gals let them stick to themself..stop the hate...they are all over Nigeria and in some years to come gay marriage is gonna be legalized..I wanna know what you are gonna do about it..

No one bothers you for being straight so why disturbing and whining over people's personal choice that doesn't affect you In any way?

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 3:47pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are hateful homophobe..allow them be..if you don't wanna match then don't search and swipe...stick to gals let them stick to themself..stop the hate...they are all over Nigeria and in some years to come gay marriage is gonna be legalized..I wanna know what you are gonna do about it..

No one bothers you for being straight so why disturbing and whining over people's personal choice that doesn't affect you In any way?
Why not come out and boldly identify as gay....all of this happened by chance and i haven't done anything wrong to be surprised.
See I've Known Tinder for years, though I'm never the Tinder or sex buying type...so to find this out today was a shocker for me I had to post it. And u just confirmed I'm right

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2022
You are gay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 3:49pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
You are gay
Foool!
Mumu
Dont you use ur reverse psychology on me.
I found out something and shared then anyone who leaks such findings is gay.?..u must be stupid..or some closet miserable gay trying to project your dirtiness on me

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:50pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Why not come out and boldly identify as gay....all of this happened by chance and i haven't done anything wrong to be surprised.
See I've Known Tinder for years, though I'm never the Tinder or sex buying type...so to find this out today was a shocker for me I had to post it. And u just confirmed I'm right
What's there to be surprised..?
Two adults being themself or what?no one is suprised that you are straight..

I repeat..you sound hateful..they aint hurting no one..if you are too sad then don't swipe.. switch to females and do ya thing..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Foool!
Mumu
Dont you use ur reverse psychology of me.
I found out something and shared then anyone who leaks such findings is gays...u must be stupid
see this goat, you went to start matching yourself with gays, admiring their dickks.. Iffa woze you slap

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by OscarJaden(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2022
Lol welcome to Abuja hommie....
You have not even seen anything yet
Go to wuse and transcorp Hilton in the evening and you will shade tears
You will see them parading themselves openly

Abuja is no man lands.....
Even some of your top politicians are gay

Enjoy your stay....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by IMAliyu2: 3:52pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats, you as a man went and actively looked for guys on tinder and you found gay men.
Why are you surprised?

Do you think gay men only exist outside Nigeria?

Nigeria being religious doesn't stop homosexuality, it just suppresses it, and such people have to hide such about themselves.

10 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 3:52pm On May 22, 2022
Stupid kids, what's the big deal about being gay?

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 3:53pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's there to be surprised..?
Two adults being themself or what?no one is suprised that you are straight..

I repeat..you sound hateful..they aint hurting no one..if you are too sad then don't swipe.. switch to females and do ya thing..
Tinder is traditionally supposed to be a dating site where men meet women....that's why on the settings u can either set it to "show men" or "show women"....
How can such site make u match 22 ass rimming gays in 3 mins....while matching less than 10 women in 10 fucking days! and u don't expect that to be a shocker for a straight guy?

6 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 3:54pm On May 22, 2022
IMAliyu2:
Congrats, you as a man went and actively looked for guys on tinder and you found gay men.
Why are you surprised?

Do you think gay men only exist outside Nigeria?
If you don't understand how Tinder works just keep shut....and fvbck off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 3:55pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
see this goat, you went to start matching yourself with gays, admiring their dickks.. Iffa woze you slap
You dey craseee...u shamlesss gaay if u don't understand the monstrosity of such findings

15 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:56pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Tinder is traditionally supposed to be a dating site where men meet women....that's why on the settings u can either set it to "show men" or "show women"....
How can such site make u match 12 gays in 3 mins....why matching. Less than 10 in 10 days and u don't expect that to be a shocker for a straight guy?
Dating musn't be for same-opposite sex only.. undecided
Tinder itself doesn't cares who you want to stick what into..so what are you surprised about? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by IMAliyu2: 4:01pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

If you don't understand how Tinder works just keep shut....
I don't need to know how it works.

You stated what you did.

... I switched my setting from "show only women" to "show only Men"
At first I was swiping left since I had no interest in matching a guy. I began to swipe left to get idea of the average physical look, or dressing, or the style of the guys on Tinder.
All of a sudden, something told me to swipe right....OMG...couldn't believe why but It matched!....I was schocked

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dating musn't be for same-opposite sex only.. undecided
Tinder itself doesn't cares who you want to stick what into..so what are you surprised about? undecided
as in, the guy na confirmed goat

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:
I couldn't believe my world after this shocker that a place can agglomerate an unbelievable numbers of gays in Nigeria, a very religious country.

I came to Abj recently and most time when I travel to a new place, I usually download Tinder to try and meet one or two babes and see if we connect, we might hangout when I'm bored before getting familiar with such area.

So for about over a week, I was only able to match with about 5 girls, exhausting my swipes on daily basis. You know how matching can be funny on Tinder; and how hard getting connection with people u match with especially if you are not the type that's up for paying for runs-girl on Tinder..cos na olosho many pass for Tinder.

So today, because some of the matches I got dint inspire me enough, out of intuition, I decided to check out how the Men on Tinder in my vicinity looks, that is Abuja Tinder guys.
Though I thought it was a mistake, then I swipe right, and right, right and right.. my world they were matching in sequence!

What this means for people who don't understand Tinder is that, these guys were on Tinder to meet guys, because their setting must have been set to see only guys, and they have been actively swiping guys pics to the right so that other guys like them swiping right will match with them.
In less than 3 minutes, I matched an unbelievable numbers of 12 gays...Like wtf!
In 10days I matched less than 6 gals in Abj, But in 3 mins I matched 12 motherfvcking ass rimming gaybriels. It's finished.
So gay is so rife in Abuja, and Tinder is their hotbed. You have to try this experiment if you doubt me.
I think the reason women are not getting husband is as a result of astronomical numbers of gays in Nigeria. Times have really changed and things are really happening.
why are you angry?don't you know that 70-80% of homosexuals are naturally born like that,do you think they can easily change their sex preference,forget about social media,if you interact more physically with different people you will realize their are many unknown baffling things that exists,let them be pls

9 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 4:19pm On May 22, 2022
okoroemeka:
why are you angry?don't you know that 70-80% of homosexuals are naturally born like that,do you think they can easily change their sex preference,forget about social media,if you interact more physically with different people you will realize their are many unknown baffling things that exists,let them be pls
I never knew they could be so many in one place in Naija
Like.....I've never had any encounter with any in my life....so my shock Should be understandable

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 4:23pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
as in, the guy na confirmed goat
Cutehector, I have known you for so long on this space.....Since this is an anonymous platform, u Shouldnt be scared to add 'Gaybriel' on your bio...that's the image u are oozing. Mumu...Your gay life might probably be the reason u added a feminized adjective 'cute' to describe your name....cos what masculine guy does that
I'm just realizing and it's apt

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Cutehector, I have known you for so long on this space.....Since this is an anonymous platform, u Shouldnt be scared to add 'Gaybriel' on your bio...that's the image u are oozing. Mumu...Your gay life might probably be the reason u added a feminized adjective 'cute' to describe your name....cos what masculine guy does that
I'm just realizing and it's apt
oga answer the question, no dey fool yourself here. Wetin make you go dey check out dicks on tinder

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 4:29pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
oga answer the question, no dey fool yourself here. Wetin make you go dey check out dicks on tinder
All of them are well dressed...mumu.
And I wrote how all this started and don't be funny....
If u need proof I can screenshot and paste here

4 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

All of them are well dressed...mumu.
And I wrote how all this started and don't be funny....
If u need proof I can screenshot and paste here
mumu, make i join you dey admire man, you be confam goat o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 4:31pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
mumu, make i join you dey admire man, you be confam goat o
Get lost.....u are just a gayyylord troll

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mr gay advocate...what is the benefit of gays to Nigeria, rather than causing moral decadence and destruction of the family system, that helps nurture kids into becoming responsible.

10 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by ukaface(f): 4:33pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

In 10 fvxking days I matched less than 6 gals in Abj, But in 3 mins I matched 12 motherfvcking ass rimming gaybriels. It's finished.
I'm wondering how this is just shocking you now. Gayism is now a thing that is done underG. It's even more glaring in the entertainment industry. No too shock, homosexuality is now a big thing in Naija.

5 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:35pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mr gay advocate...what is the benefit of gays to Nigeria, rather than causing moral decadence and destruction of the family system, that helps nurture kids into becoming responsible.
Ok boy.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by toujurs: 4:42pm On May 22, 2022
Even atiku bleeps a males ass too grin. Its creepy shit, man!
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by prophetic69(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2022
Na person like you go watch gay porn and still claim not to be one of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by prophetic69(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2022
Na person like you go like dey watch gay porn and still claim not to be one of them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by smileyoo: 5:27pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Spits. It is finished. A so called religious country
there's nothing religious about Nigeria. most of the people you think are religious in Nigeria are actually pretenders and religious bigots.
a religious nation will never accept an innocent little lady to be lynched and burnt to ashes for expressing a divergent opinion, without the murderers prosecuted and hanged, for commiting daylight murder.
Nigeria is never a religious nation.

7 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 22, 2022
toujurs:
Even atiku bleeps a males ass too grin. Its creepy shit, man!
don't say what u don't know

Do u have an evidence of the bleep

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Fulani Or Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.