Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please My Good Friends Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Good Friends Help (439 Views)

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Good Friends Help by Princessmkpafi: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
My fiance do locked his phone 24 hours and his still chatting with his ex_girl uptil date, the lady is a married woman, we are preparing for our marriage. Should I take action or.. ..
Re: Please My Good Friends Help by akeentech(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
How do you know he's chating with ex when his phone is on lock 24/7?
Re: Please My Good Friends Help by Princessmkpafi: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
I caught him doing that....
Re: Please My Good Friends Help by heendrix(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
My fiance do locked his phone 24 hours and his still chatting with his ex_girl uptil date, the lady is a married woman, we are preparing for our marriage. Should I take action or.. ..

Lool grin grin some ladies could be very funny. how or what action do you wana take?
Re: Please My Good Friends Help by Princessmkpafi: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
By telling the lady to concentrate with her husband
Re: Please My Good Friends Help by heendrix(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
By telling the lady to concentrate with her husband

that childish. ...dialogue is the best way

1 Like

Re: Please My Good Friends Help by akeentech(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pass me her number let me help you bashing her. I have BSc in bashing...

1 Like

Re: Please My Good Friends Help by greatnaija01: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
are you not creative? chai... see if you do not understand by now that ALL MEN PLAY GAMES... then pls go n be single... else you will be heartbroken in marriage

You should be able to FLIRT TOO and make your man jealous till he decides to stop his own games and focus only on u. Two can play d game... if he chats n keeps his phone locked... simply MIRROR what he is doing and do it back to him.... first to do no dey pain o.

Princessmkpafi:
Re: Please My Good Friends Help by correctguy101(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
akeentech:
Pass me her number let me help you bashing her. I have BSc in bashing...

BSc bashing how va?

I'm still uneducated in bashing o. But I'm currently MSc Laugh

Once she gives you the number abeg call me so I'll follow you to waylay the wayward house wife and as you're finishing her life with bashing, I'll be finishing her with laughter
Re: Please My Good Friends Help by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2018
Don't take action, take "or". undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Hurts !!! / Wild Tots / #bbnaija: Can You Marry Cee-c? Whatch The Insult She Gave Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.