Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook (1048 Views)

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Someone Tagged me yesterday evening on his post saying he was "smoking weed with me and 30 others"
honestly i didn't sleep with one mind yesternight because my dad came across it...
and i know he is going to ask me this morning when he wakes up.

truely speaking some people should stop the tagging stuff
the other was a lady with nude that tagg me..
pls you guys should talk sense for some people abeg

GOOD MORNING

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by Samusu(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Is it yhur tagging? Block or unfriend any idiot wey tag yhu
mespusinglez:
Someone Tagged me yesterday evening on his post saying he was "smoking weed with me and 30 others"
honestly i didn't sleep with one mind yesternight because my dad came across it...
and i know he is going to ask me this morning when he wakes up.

truely speaking some people should stop the tagging stuff
the other was a lady with nude that tagg me..
pls you guys should talk sense for some people abeg

GOOD MORNING
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by braimeddy: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2018
I think there's a way u can untag yourself. Once someone tag you, it might not display on ur wall except u accept the tag. If u don't knw how to do it, u can ask a friend to help u out.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Just untag yourself..... Shikena
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2018
Zuckerberg ain't on nairaland so go post this shiiit on his site
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by CastedAyo: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2018
SMH

You can set it na..

That's what I also did no one can ever tag me..

Go to Settings & Privacy >> Timeline and Tagging

See my own settings below:

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by XhosaNostra(f): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2018
So your dad is also on Facebook? Where do you guys get these hip parents from?

It's kind of weird for me when an old person uses social media
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by CastedAyo: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

HE IS NOT OLD
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by XhosaNostra(f): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=CastedAyo post=65326255][/quote]

Why that look?
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by XhosaNostra(f): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
HE IS NOT OLD

How old is he? grin
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Zita55:
Just untag yourself..... Shikena
MY FRIENDS DO GET NOTIFIED WHENEVER I'M BEING TAGGED...SOMETIMES THEY ARE THE ONE THAT WILL TELL ME TO LOG IN AND SEE SOMETHING
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by CastedAyo: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why that look?

That's how the elders on this forum will be looking at you when they see what you wrote..
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2018
CastedAyo:

That's how the elders on this forum will be looking at you when they see what you wrote..
grin
CastedAyo:

Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How old is he? grin
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by CastedAyo: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
MY FRIENDS DO GET NOTIFIED WHENEVER I'M BEING TAGGED...SOMETIMES THEY ARE THE ONE THAT WILL TELL ME TO LOG IN AND SEE SOMETHING

Na SU's full your list?
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2018
CastedAyo:

Na SU's full your list?
WHAT'S SU?
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by CastedAyo: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
WHAT'S SU?
No worry cheesy
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by XhosaNostra(f): 6:57am On Feb 24, 2018
CastedAyo:

LOL!

There should be an age limit for some social media platforms. I cringe every time I see an older person posts something "young" in a bid to fit in. Because let's face it, the majority of social media users is the "youth". In some countries 40 is considered "still youthful". Above that is a bit weird.
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by XhosaNostra(f): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2018
mespusinglez:

Lol, Ok.
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by Makz: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2018
braimeddy:
I think there's a way u can untag yourself. Once someone tag you, it might not display on ur wall except u accept the tag. If u don't knw how to do it, u can ask a friend to help u out.
OP. This is what ye seeketh and what ye should do.
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by toro92: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2018
I meant no disrespect..
"It is high time Facebook removed" not remove
Correct me if I am wrong though.. I am opened to corrections
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by mespusinglez(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, Ok.
IS IT FUNNY?
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by OfficialAwol(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2018
You mean you are tired of seeing that Itunuoluwa tagged AWOL and 99 others with title "Eating Mangoes"?

Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by jmichael259(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2018
just go to settings and set tag review so if someone tag you it will need your approval before it appears on your timeline
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by YoungJon(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2018
U can on your timeline review!
Re: I Think It's High Time Facebook Remove This Thing Of "Tagging" From Facebook by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
That's how they kept tagging me in stupid posts and photos till I got angry and reset my privacy so that no one can tag me without my permission cos my reputation is at stake, that's after issuing series of warnings on my Facebook status for people to stop tagging me, especially people I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Person Answering "Nobody" On Nairaland? / Google Search Results Every Week In U.S Pastors Are Arrested For Child Rape / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.