Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Loan Of 60k - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Of 60k (11275 Views)

Loan Of 60k To Pay Back 80k / Loan Of 60k Needed. Collateral Included. / Do You Instant Cash Loan Of 10k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Of 60k by Viking007(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

Bro wadup have you gotten the million, grin You got me laughing when you did 50k 2 odds and it casted, when I want to get some laughs I go to the sport trend and chil how your friend Alex has he come being a while I visited that trend.
Lol, it's called gambling for a reason, you win some & lose some. Alex? Alex son of Taiwo is not my friend biko, he ended up defrauding some people.

4 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 11:09am On May 11, 2018
Emezy:
Goodmorning, i am in Enugu and i am looking for a loan of 60,000naira to pay back with an interest of 30% on or before 21st april 2018. Reach me on 08186611297. Thank u

Etuk Ememobong Friday aka emezy Nigerian scammer unemployed f.ool who graduated from University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) graduate 2016 and studied Geology. native of uyo, Akwa Ibom state but lives in enugu

Second mobile number 09097711352

Its all bookmarked no need to delete it smiley

You will be hearing from me soon. off for a nap smiley

OCTAVO:
His Instagram handle is frayofrayo... Looks like he's into sport betting. Let's hope he didn't gamble with the 60k

He used it for betting. His previous post on nairaland shows this, as his interest. no sewing machine was bought

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by BetaThings: 12:15pm On May 11, 2018
Anabell2:

Etuk Ememobong Friday aka emezy Nigerian scammer unemployed f.ool who graduated from University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) graduate 2016 and studied Geology. native of uyo, Akwa Ibom state but lives in enugu

Second mobile number 09097711352

Its all bookmarked no need to delete it smiley

Amazing work!
You should join NIA or DSS

Seriously, there is a need to open a thread for documenting the details of all exposed scammers
I would like to consult it before doing business withe people
Life needs to become very hard and harsh for the vermins

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 11, 2018
Etuk Ememobong Friday even though you locked your profile and friend list on your two facebook account, I was able to get a list of your friends facebook and went crazy sending messages accross with a link to this thread. grin grin Facebook had to ban me at some point thinking i was a spambot and locked the account till when verification will be done grin grin grin so i opened another one cheesy

I contacted as many people as possible including your relatives you scum

This guy is actually from a DECENT and RESPECTABLE family. A few people replied me and we had a long chat. I was actually surprised and impressed with the people i chatted with. They were SHOCKED as it was unlike him and said perhaps he disappeared because he couldnt refund and was afraid undecided They kept on Apologising and say i should thank naijacutee for her nice gestures . kiss
I told them he didnt have to disappear and abscond with her money just like that. A little explanation would have been fine. It's such a shame he missed a great business opportunity as naijacutee had wanted to engage him for some business dealings

It has been confirmed that he BOUGHT the sewing machine but he didnt reveal the source of funding for it. That he just finished training as a tailor. However, he delights in betting but its once in a while

Doesnt change the FACT that he used a FAKE voters card though as it doesnt show his address undecided

BetaThings
ifyalways
funjosh
naijacutee
blank
Viking007
Jatinzbusinessc
exporttraining
miltonchux
OCTAVO
missdivineprove
Slikbae
Emmysteve
karli4nia
Addme
dyt

8 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 11, 2018
naijacutee

I have just received a message that he has been contacted and told that i revealed all to them and he sent an email to you

Pls check your email

A mobile number of his, has just been given to me for you to contact him 09039562795

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
Anabell2:
naijacutee

I have just received a message that he has been contacted and told that i revealed all to them and he sent an email to you

Pls check your email

A mobile number of his, has just been given to me for you to contact him 09039562795

Your Efforts in this case is overwhelming, Naijacutee might not pay for the services rendered but trust me your rewards is coming you're the best.

If you want to do good please don't think of it just do it and forget that it ever happened.

This trend just got interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Funjosh(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2018
He shouldn't have went awol when the money isn't available that is where the problem lies, lack of communication brings distrust.

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by ifyalways(f): 9:48pm On May 11, 2018
Anabell2:
Etuk Ememobong Friday even though you locked your profile and friend list on your two facebook account, I was able to get a list of your friends facebook and went crazy sending messages accross with a link to this thread. grin grin Facebook had to ban me at some point thinking i was a spambot and locked the account till when verification will be done grin grin grin so i opened another one cheesy

This guy is actually from a DECENT and RESPECTABLE family. A few people replied me and we had a long chat. I was actually surprised and impressed with the people i chatted with. They were SHOCKED as it was unlike him and said perhaps he disappeared because he couldnt refund and was afraid undecided They kept on Apologising and say i should thank naijacutee for her nice gestures . kiss
I told them he didnt have to disappear and abscond with her money just like that. A little explanation would have been fine. It's such a shame he missed a great business opportunity as naijacutee had wanted to engage him for some business dealings

It has been confirmed that he BOUGHT the sewing machine but he didnt reveal the source of funding for it. That he just finished training as a tailor. However, he delights in betting but its once in a while

Doesnt change the FACT that he used a FAKE voters card though as it doesnt show his address undecided

ifyalways

You did a good job, I personally won't have the time for all that. Well done cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Of 60k by OCTAVO: 10:04pm On May 11, 2018
Anabell2:

You've really done a great job. I intended digging deep before, but time won't permit me. Kudos to you! You've done well. May GOD reward your relentless effort.

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by miltonchux(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2018
I'm so delighted about the outcome of this case, I was so pained that I wanted to report the issue to my Police friend a ASP with the Intelligent unit Alagbon tomorrow when I see him. I think he should come out clean to apologise to his wonderful lady with good heart and also all the nairalanders that have been following up this thread.

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by blank(f): 10:58pm On May 11, 2018
Anabell2:

Thanks Anabell2. Did the relative mention if they will talk to him so that he can refund the money?

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by BetaThings: 11:27pm On May 11, 2018
Anabell2:

BetaThings
ifyalways
funjosh
naijacutee
blank
Viking007
Jatinzbusinessc
exporttraining
miltonchux
OCTAVO
missdivineprove
Slikbae
Emmysteve
karli4nia
Addme
dyt

Dogged
Getting better. That goldrotten fish has no hiding place now
"He actually bought sewing machine, it is unlike him......" don't mean anything
He took a loan, disappeared and ignored attempts to contact him - That is the main issue
makes him untrustworthy

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Viking007(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2018
Anabell2:

BetaThings
ifyalways
funjosh
naijacutee
blank
Viking007
Jatinzbusinessc
exporttraining
miltonchux
OCTAVO
missdivineprove
Slikbae
Emmysteve
karli4nia
Addme
dyt
I honestly don't know what to say. You deserve an award.

[img]https://i./8Lyh.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Of 60k by NairalandFAYOSE(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2018
naijacutee:

I don’t plan on finding anyone on Nairaland again, but if he pays me back + if your business plan is solid, I will fund you.
do you stay on Lagos? have got a business idea. something my people are suffering to get. don't give me cash, let's meet one on one while you supervise and fund it while I run the errands.

hoping to hear from you soon
Re: Loan Of 60k by ak22(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
do you stay on Lagos? have got a business idea. something my people are suffering to get. don't give me cash, let's meet one on one while you supervise and fund it while I run the errands.

Contact Fayose . abi?

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Emmysteve(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2018
Anabell2:

BetaThings
ifyalways
funjosh
naijacutee
blank
Viking007
Jatinzbusinessc
exporttraining
miltonchux
OCTAVO
missdivineprove
Slikbae
Emmysteve
karli4nia
Addme
dyt

Great job. You deserve some accolades.

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:

Why are you guys like this for god sake did she ever mention to you that she runs a charity organization? If you have a project fund it yourself and if you can't go write to the government of your state or you don't have any RICH person in your area that can FUND you.

She has not gotten her money back here you are typing this, sell your phone and fund the project if it's that important to you and I will support you if the project is viable

9 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 5:03pm On May 12, 2018
Anabell2:

BetaThings
ifyalways
funjosh
naijacutee
blank
Viking007
Jatinzbusinessc
exporttraining
miltonchux
OCTAVO
missdivineprove
Slikbae
Emmysteve
karli4nia
Addme
dyt

I have to say to Anabelle: you are amazing. Thank you for being selfless in defending and giving your time for me, without expecting anything in return. I know you are a busy person, and you have a tasking job so I do appreciate it. Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. He replied my email and below is his email to me.

Unfortunately, I have only just seen this because I’ve been working 12 hours a day every day this week.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by exporttraining: 11:51pm On May 12, 2018
Ok. I was so annoyed on this issue before. I was thinking i hand over to ICPC. try to give update on this. ]I have to say, you are amazing and so selfless in defending and giving your time, expecting nothing in return for someone online that you don’t know. I know you are a busy person, and you have a tasking job so I do appreciate it. Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it, and below is his email to me.

Unfortunately, I have only just seen this because I’ve been working 12 hours a day every day this week.
Re: Loan Of 60k by BetaThings: 8:36am On May 13, 2018
naijacutee:

I have to say to Anabelle: you are amazing. Thank you for being selfless in defending and giving your time for me, without expecting anything in return. I know you are a busy person, and you have a tasking job so I do appreciate it. Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. He replied my email and below is his email to me.

Medicine after death!
Without Anabell's persistent pursuit of this matter and smoking him out,
- he would have lost his email address (apart from his phone)
- infact he would have alleged that this thread he created to solicit for help is missing.
The fraudster did not come back to the thread to reconnect with Naijacutee if he lost all contact details
Any honest person whose contact details change will notify people who are important to him
419+

Anabell2:

This guy is actually from a DECENT and RESPECTABLE family. A few people replied me and we had a long chat.
Doesnt change the FACT that he used a FAKE voters card though as it doesnt show his address

3 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 13, 2018
blank:

Thanks Anabell2. Did the relative mention if they will talk to him so that he can refund the money?

Sorry I was busy, just seeing this.

I contacted his sibling and i was told that he didnt ask if he intends to refund the money or not

That the lady he scammed should contact him on his number i was given to communicate with him

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 13, 2018
naijacutee:

Wow! Did he say he will refund you in two weeks time? undecided

I will be SHOCKED if he refunds you as he has deleted his two facebook accounts, cant take the heat? undecided Why is he running?

Emezy:
Good day nairalanders, please help a brother out. I am in need of a sewing machine but am financially handicap. I have gotten 5,000 naira from Mr hassan yesterday but i still need about 25,000 naira to get a fairly use sewing machine. Nothing is too small. This is my account details,

Sccount name Emem Friday Etuk.
Account number 0024653768
Diamond bank.
I can be reach on WhatsApp on 09039562795.
Thanks and God bless

Emezy:
Who will bless my life with 40,000 naira. I want buy sewing machine. God bkess

eTECTIVe:

Oga make up ur mind... Is it #40,000 or #25000-#30,000 like u said in d other thread.. I see u are quite active in d betting section.

Emezy:

40,009k for the new one and btw 25,000 - 30,000 for fairly use. Yes i am active in the betting section, do bet once in a while but I just love reading the comments there

He is still dishonest and cannot be trusted as far as i am concerned. How did N25,000 for a sewing machine become N60,000

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by laliga01: 7:15pm On May 13, 2018
naijacutee:

You’re welcome. It would be great to hear of your progress. We like to hear progressive stories.

I am absolutely wowed by your action....
Thank you for trusting that young man. I noticed his sincerity and zeal to work for himself. I pray God help him to pay back.
You have such a beautiful heart, may you remain blessed as we see this young man progress over time.
Cheers.
Re: Loan Of 60k by clily: 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
laliga01:

I am absolutely wowed by your action....
Thank you for trusting that young man. I noticed his sincerity and zeal to work for himself. I pray God help him to pay back.
You have such a beautiful heart, may you remain blessed as we see this young man progress over time.
Cheers.
Take your time and read what d young man eventually did

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by laliga01: 10:56am On May 14, 2018
clily:

Take your time and read what d young man eventually did

Really, are you kidding me?
Re: Loan Of 60k by Gboliwe: 1:32pm On May 14, 2018
Anabell2 good job!

Let's hope this is the last of him we would be seeing. It would be easier for Nigeria to have an Igbo president than for that Etuk fellow to pay up
Re: Loan Of 60k by mayorjosh(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2018
Anabell2:

Keep talking with both sides of your mouth. You said you didnt ask for her 100k loan right? who said this below

Idh anything to say to you
I just hope you equally get wrongly accused just as you are doing to me because I've done nothing wrong and still don't get why you are attacking me. Be gone with you're bitter and rude mind since all you do is attack people who solicite help online for a living.

Everybody has ambitions and various business ideas they think will yield for them and so do I do foh!

Yeah you are yet to have a successful career in scamming because you are a dumbo! The moment you get a victim, you simply deactivate your username or you never log in with that username that has always been the trend. kiss

How do you explain this unbelievable high interest

I have adviced you to contact the bank or charity givers like r231, ifyalways and gboliwe perhaps they will be interested in hearing your sob stories and give you a loan undecided

Even blank as adviced you, rather you prefer to keep posting on the forum accross different sections looking for money to scam off innocent people over the internet undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/3097121/stella-damasus-impersonator-dupes-client#45497337

Re: Stella Damasus' Impersonator Dupes Client Of $5,000 by mayorjosh(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
omo yahoo must chop

WHATTTTTTTT shocked shocked did you just say that? Need i say more lipsrsealed

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 18, 2018
mayorjosh:

Idh anything to say to you
I just hope you equally get wrongly accused just as you are doing to me because I've done nothing wrong and still don't get why you are attacking me. Be gone with you're bitter and rude mind since all you do is attack people who solicite help online for a living.

Everybody has ambitions and various business ideas they think will yield for them and so do I do foh!

Did you just say i attack people who solicite help online for a living? grin grin

I laughed till i fell off the chair grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when did solicting for money online become a job? undecided

You have been begging for money for 'centuries'

https://www.nairaland.com/3800125/davido-spends-n2.5m-drinks-london/2#56543064

Wake up and smell the roses, no one cares grin

4 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by mayorjosh(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2018
Anabell2:

Did you just say i attack people who solicite help online for a living? grin grin

I laughed till i fell off the chair grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when did solicting for money online become a job? undecided

You have been begging for money for 'centuries'

https://www.nairaland.com/3800125/davido-spends-n2.5m-drinks-london/2#56543064

Wake up and smell the roses, no one cares grin

Your obsession is making you to go dig up my old topics and all lmao. I get you now.

You're not worth my mentions. I might br 'poor and a beggar' as you've said but it's you're shitty opinion doesn't bother me so run along now��
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 9:01am On May 19, 2018
mayorjosh:

Your obsession is making you to go dig up my old topics and all lmao. I get you now.

You're not worth my mentions. I might br 'poor and a beggar' as you've said but it's you're shitty opinion doesn't bother me so run along now��

It doesnt bother you indeed undecided, yet you cant resist coming back to quote and reply me

3 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by mayorjosh(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2018
Anabell2:

It doesnt bother you indeed undecided, yet you cant resist coming back to quote and reply me

Yes because you keep slandering me and keep calling me a scammer which I'm not.

Nothing to say to you just hope you get the same someday and then you'll know what it feels like and the damage it can cause one.
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 10:59am On May 21, 2018
mayorjosh:

Yes because you keep[b] slandering me [/b]and keep calling me a scammer which I'm not.

Nothing to say to you just hope you get the same someday and then you'll know what it feels like and the damage it can cause one.

I m not slandering you. its the TRUTH wink

I m not interested in having a front and back conversation with you any longer, since you have comprehension problems

Happy begging! cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability / How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.