Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Loan Of 60k - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Of 60k (11230 Views)

Loan Of 60k To Pay Back 80k / Loan Of 60k Needed. Collateral Included. / Do You Instant Cash Loan Of 10k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 08, 2018
She has just been scammed! - It's barely even 48 hours after the incident!!! undecided undecided

WHY ARE YOU BEGGING FOR MORE MONEY FROM HER? You want to drain her or you have now seen her as your ATM?
HEARTLESS, LAZYBONE AND GREEDY thats what you are

What insult? I didnt insult you, I only DESCRIBED YOU cheesy kiss

You can call me this (you either shut up and keep moving or self-service whatever you think into your arse) but when you are described, it hurts grin grin grin grin Ouch! That must have hurt. lipsrsealed

If you cant get a loan from from the bank, go and ask for money from your family or friends? Or are they all wretched and stink in poverty?
otherwise go get yourself a JOB!

M.oron

Pls feel free to pray for any misfortune grin cheesy Your god who didnt hear your prayers since the year 1382 and improve your life to have money but rather made you a shameless online beggar, is the one who will hear prayers of misfortune on another person cheesy cheesy cheesy
JOKER

mayorjosh:

Idk why you just had to use fucking insults on me like I had personally quoted her and asked for her help. She's just been scammed and it'll be unethical for me to even ask for her help. Btw what happened to politely telling us to back of? Nothing,but if you hadn't insulted us, the message wouldn't be passed across right?

Well I just want you to know some of us can't even meet up to the financial institutions demands which is why we solicit for help from people whom we can reach a reasonable agreement with. Also you should know not all fingers are equal and it's hard to get a lot done so when you see somebody asking for help and you can't do anything,you either shut up and keep moving or self-service whatever you think into your arse.

I won't pray misfortune or difficulties befall you so you'll become someone who then starts to ask for favours here but never ever in your unfortunate life call me those things you typed up there. ��

4 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by ifyalways(f): 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
Interesting. I'm quite surprised Naija cuter fell for this cheap scam shocked

While we are disgracing them at the family section, they are low key steadily scamming at other sections codedly. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by everton4life(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
I guess scamming will never end. See what someone did to me https://www.nairaland.com/4493864/beware-monikers-kasshii-garner
Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2018
NINA18:

YES

I just quoted you as a matter of fact TWICE

What next? undecided

Another riff raff online. undecided cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/4263535/football-other-sports-betting-season/1597
CONGRATS BRO, PLS HELP WITH ANYTHING 2068095385 UBA - YAKUBU AYUBA

Aren't you just wicked grin Nina why do an FBI work on her behalf.

Like I was part of this trend and Naijacute did not do any mistake rather the scammer just blow his life time helper.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 08, 2018
mayorjosh

How will the bank give you loan when you look like someone who's suffering from EXTREME HUNGER undecided

We live in an era of smart phone and stupid people
mayorjosh:
Help me with a loan of 100k and I'll pay you 150k back in six months. Willing to provide any document or meet up.

How does this work you motherfucker. Loan 100k get 150k in 6 months shocked shocked Is this a joke Scammer

mayorjosh:
Help me with a loan of 100k and I'm willing to pay you back with 40-50% interest in six months

mayorjosh:

Idk why you just had to use fucking insults on me like I had personally quoted her and asked for her help. She's just been scammed and it'll be unethical for me to even ask for her help. Btw what happened to politely telling us to back of? Nothing,but if you hadn't insulted us, the message wouldn't be passed across right?

Well I just want you to know some of us can't even meet up to the financial institutions demands which is why we solicit for help from people whom we can reach a reasonable agreement with. Also you should know not all fingers are equal and it's hard to get a lot done so when you see somebody asking for help and you can't do anything,you either shut up and keep moving or self-service whatever you think into your arse.

I won't pray misfortune or difficulties befall you so you'll become someone who then starts to ask for favours here but never ever in your unfortunate life call me those things you typed up there. ��

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2018
I followed this trend from day 1 and I was very happy that within hours of request the begger got the cash and I was hoping it will continue because Naijacute wanted a transparent deal and she requested it be public everything but am sadden right now.

But she is bigger than 60k she just wanted to help one Nigerian, but her efforts will not be in vain.

I have done business on Nairaland and I still believe good people are on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by naijacutee(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2018
ifyalways:
Interesting. I'm quite surprised Naija cuter fell for this cheap scam shocked

While we are disgracing them at the family section, they are low key steadily scamming at other sections codedly. cheesy

To be honest, I knew there was a 50% chance it may have been a scam. I wasn’t looking to profit anything from the money. On the other hand, I was touched by the fact that N60K was all that was standing between someone and his dreams and I thought : “You know what, give it to him. It’s an amount I won’t miss if I lose it, and if he returns it, I will invest it in someone else”.

That’s the end of my philanthropy experiment. Lol. Next time someone appears to be in need, close your eyes and walk away. It’s not what Jesus taught, but forget the churches on every corner - society is structured in such a way that we will never be like Jesus, following this society. All we want from God is what He can do for us Full Stop.

8 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 08, 2018
sad
naijacutee:

Wow - thanks. The thing is that I’m not stung by this. I personally don’t think that N60K is enough money for someone to throw their credibility and opportunities away. I’m seriously looking for a tailor who can sew clothes for export, and I was hoping this guy was the real deal.

In my head, if he can pay back the loan, then it means that he has access to customers who trust him and pay and I would be willing to do business with him in the long term. I was willing to offer him jobs worth 10x this amount.

I just feel sorry for him that he thinks he is smart but may have just exchanged his birthright for a bowl of soup.

I have learnt my lesson but won’t stop. The only thing is that Nairaland is probably not the best place to find people to work with, so I may have to try other avenues. I agree with you on the history of the site because when I joined back in 2005, it was very different and I made a lot of good reliable connections here. That crowd has moved on it seems.
sad
naijacutee:

Wow - thanks. The thing is that I’m not stung by this. I personally don’t think that N60K is enough money for someone to throw their credibility and opportunities away. I’m seriously looking for a tailor who can sew clothes for export, and I was hoping this guy was the real deal.

In my head, if he can pay back the loan, then it means that he has access to customers who trust him and pay and I would be willing to do business with him in the long term. I was willing to offer him jobs worth 10x this amount.

I just feel sorry for him that he thinks he is smart but may have just exchanged his birthright for a bowl of soup.

I have learnt my lesson but won’t stop. The only thing is that Nairaland is probably not the best place to find people to work with, so I may have to try other avenues. I agree with you on the history of the site because when I joined back in 2005, it was very different and I made a lot of good reliable connections here. That crowd has moved on it seems.
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 08, 2018
sad
naijacutee:

sad
naijacutee:

am highly disappointed in him, sorry for the lost mir.......why not deal with me mir, am a young professional fashion designer based in lagos, have been looking for dis opportunity for so long and i found it here by this ur post and i dont want this to by pass me, u can just gv me a trial mir....am ready to meet you one on one mir if u want me to....

Thanks in Anticipating
Re: Loan Of 60k by exporttraining: 10:37pm On May 08, 2018
Your mission is dead on arrival. is better you show up and return 60000 loan you receive from naijacutee. You only have little days to comply. You can never stop the good works. I know how to track you down. ]Goodmorning, i am in Enugu and i am looking for a loan of 60,000naira to pay back with an interest of 30% on or before 21st april 2018. Reach me on 08186611297. Thank u
Re: Loan Of 60k by exporttraining: 11:04pm On May 08, 2018
The Guy's phone number is going. try to call him and let's know what's going on. I Really Salute Your Courage! I am with you. ]

To be honest, I knew there was a 50% chance it may have been a scam. I wasn’t looking to profit anything from the money. On the other hand, I was touched by the fact that N60K was all that was standing between someone and his dreams and I thought : “You know what, give it to him. It’s an amount I won’t miss if I lose it, and if he returns it, I will invest it in someone else”.

That’s the end of my philanthropy experiment. Lol. Next time someone appears to be in need, close your eyes and walk away. It’s not what Jesus taught, but forget the churches on every corner - society is structured in such a way that we will never be like Jesus, following this society. All we want from God is what He can do for us Full Stop.
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 08, 2018
Surdycole2:
sad sad

am highly disappointed in him, sorry for the lost mir.......why not deal with me mir, am a young professional fashion designer based in lagos, have been looking for dis opportunity for so long and i found it here by this ur post and i dont want this to by pass me, u can just gv me a trial mir....am ready to meet you one on one mir if u want me to....

Thanks in Anticipating

What hole did you crawl out from Sadiku street egbeda lagos?

You are virtually everywhere interested in everything posted online undecided

Besides,when did a 'Garri seller' and 'Tomato farmer' become a Fashion designer.

Why dont you spend more time developing your 1 user 0 guest online Sports blog undecided

I see you just changed your signature to Fashion designer 08179639117 on whatsapp grin

The hustle is real. Keep it up grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO

Surdycole2:

lots of reply with account number, I hope the 5k reach me so that I can use to pay my younger broda jamb form........
GTBANK
Taiwo Sodiq Ayorinde
Sodiqtaiwo74@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
I followed this trend from day 1 and I was very happy that within hours of request the begger got the cash and I was hoping it will continue because Naijacute wanted a transparent deal and she requested it be public everything but am sadden right now.

But she is bigger than 60k she just wanted to help one Nigerian, but her efforts will not be in vain.

I have done business on Nairaland and I still believe good people are on this forum.

Yeah I agree with you. 0.0001% cheesy grin kiss
Re: Loan Of 60k by miltonchux(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2018
It pains me when I see young people throw away opportunities like this. If I were naijacutie I would jst report the idiot to the police and get his account number and Anyother acct he operated frozen. That will be enough frustration for him and he will learn.
Re: Loan Of 60k by blank(f): 1:20am On May 09, 2018
Anabell2:

Please, don't leave this forum again. We need to weed out these bad elements that keep making it tough for people. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by OCTAVO: 11:11am On May 09, 2018
His Instagram handle is frayofrayo... Looks like he's into sport betting. Let's hope he didn't gamble with the 60k
Re: Loan Of 60k by Ozed71: 1:24pm On May 09, 2018
naijacutee:

Thank you for sending the proof. I have sent you an email. Please reply with your account details via email.

Wow Nice one

Even if he don't pay you God will pay you in one way or the other...
Thank you so much
Re: Loan Of 60k by mayorjosh(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2018
NINA18:
mayorjosh

How will the bank give you loan when you look like someone who's suffering from EXTREME HUNGER undecided

We live in an era of smart phone and stupid people

How does this work you motherfucker. Loan 100k get 150k in 6 months shocked shocked Is this a joke Scammer

I'm not a scammer.

You think it's easy for a 19 year old who wants to reduce financial responsibilities on his parents by venturing into a business ideas which he thinks will yield him reasonable profit I said now being a scam?. Lol you even went as far as going to dig out a picture of me. I have nothing to hide yes that she me I have a clean record and nobody can claim I have ever swindled them of anything in their lives because I haven't.

It's just a bad thing that you are quick to judge everyone who ever needs assistance as a scammer but oh well, what do I know? You're the mogul who knows it all.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 9:47am On May 10, 2018
KingOfThePay:
Good one Op.
NaijaCutee, help this guy come through!

*disclaimer* I don't know the op in anyway. I just know a sincere person when I see one

Why dont you Shut up rather than mislead others undecided

Sincere person indeed undecided

Is this your definition of sincere

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 10:06am On May 10, 2018
mayorjosh:

Idk why you just had to use fucking insults on me[b] like I had personally quoted her and asked for her help. She's just been scammed and it'll be unethical for me to even ask for her help.[/b]

Keep talking with both sides of your mouth. You said you didnt ask for her 100k loan right? who said this below

mayorjosh:
I don't understand why people like this just like to ruin other people's chances of getting favour or assistance from great philanthropists here. Me that I've been looking for 100k all over nairaland yet nobody they look my side. Well God knows best but if it's you that God is telling to give me a loan of 100k please don't ignore your father in heavens voice o embarassed

Naijacutee [/b]if it's you or any other person, make una consider us abeg. sad

mayorjosh:

I'm not a scammer.

You think it's easy for a 19 year old who wants to reduce financial responsibilities on his parents by venturing into a business ideas which he thinks will yield him reasonable profit I said now being a scam?. Lol you even went as far as going to dig out a picture of me. I have nothing to hide yes that she me I have a clean record and nobody can [b]claim I have ever swindled them of anything in their lives because I haven't.

[b]It's just a bad thing that you are quick to judge everyone who ever needs assistance as a scammer [/b]but oh well, what do I know? You're the mogul who knows it all.

Yeah you are yet to have a successful career in scamming because you are a dumbo! The moment you get a victim, you simply deactivate your username or you never log in with that username that has always been the trend. kiss

mayorjosh:
Help me with a loan of 100k and I'm willing to pay you back with 40-50% interest in six months 09024659322, Mayowa0905@gmail.com, 08089525212

How do you explain this unbelievable high interest

I have adviced you to contact the bank or charity givers like r231, ifyalways and gboliwe perhaps they will be interested in hearing your sob stories and give you a loan undecided

Even blank as adviced you, rather you prefer to keep posting on the forum accross different sections looking for money to scam off innocent people over the internet undecided

blank:

If you're willing to do 40/50% interest then meet all those microfinance banks or cash advance companies like RenMoney etc. You don't need serious collateral.

https://www.nairaland.com/3097121/stella-damasus-impersonator-dupes-client#45497337

Re: Stella Damasus' Impersonator Dupes Client Of $5,000 by mayorjosh(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
omo yahoo must chop

WHATTTTTTTT shocked shocked did you just say that? Need i say more lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 10:16am On May 10, 2018
Surdycole2

I only said the truth about you nicely and you became suicidial and deactivated your username to become a Nobody

RIP you wont be missed

2 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2018
Anabell2:
Surdycole2

I only said the truth about you nicely and you became suicidial and deactivated your username to become a Nobody

RIP you wont be missed

like to knw u well.....dis my email...Valentineuwakwe2@gmail.com
Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 10, 2018
I was enjoying this post until I scroll to the last page for success story, but I got my heart broken.
@op, thank you for your heart of kindness. please be strong and let this guy go.
I was a victim of something like this two years ago, the guy blocked me both on BBM and WatsApp but when I called, a lady kept picking my calls and claiming to be a wrong number.
I was so hurt, until I stopped dialing the number.
I don't know someone can go as far as displaying his identity on public forum like here and still be a scammer.

Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2018
Anabell2:

That 1 in your figure was what I needed grin. And my sister inlaw is whitethat's her photo you got there grin

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by BetaThings: 8:47pm On May 10, 2018
missdivineprove:
I was enjoying this post until I scroll to the last page for success story, but I got my heart broken.
@op, thank you for your heart of kindness. please be strong and let this guy go.
I was a victim of something like this two years ago, the guy blocked me both on BBM and WatsApp but when I called, a lady kept picking my calls and claiming to be a wrong number.
I was so hurt, until I stopped dialing the number.
I don't know someone can go as far as displaying his identity on public forum like here and still be a scammer.

Sorry.

Nigeria is full of hardworking hustling crooks. That is the sad reality
Scamming, not epileptic power supply, bad roads, lack of water etc, is the No 1 impediment to business
Some people cannot start business because attendants will kill their business, same for drivers in the transportation sector
Pharmacy attendants sell genuine drugs and replace them with fakes, estate agents collect money from prospective start ups but don't deliver office space
We can go on

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 10, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

That 1 in your figure was what I needed grin. And my sister inlaw is whitethat's her photo you got there grin

I must have typed the 1 in the figure when i was drunk wink grin grin

Is that business on your signature yours? Do you have ready made african outfits like this?
Pls send me a PM if you do kiss

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Viking007(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

I also followed the thread from the beginning, in fact I was among the people that were busy liking naijacute's posts upandan. It's just very sad how it all ended up being a scam. Chai!

5 Likes

Re: Loan Of 60k by Viking007(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2018
[s]
mayorjosh:
I don't understand why people like this just like to ruin other people's chances of getting favour or assistance from great philanthropists here. Me that I've been looking for 100k all over nairaland yet nobody they look my side. Well God knows best but if it's you that God is telling to give me a loan of 100k please don't ignore your father in heavens voice o embarassed

Naijacutee if it's you or any other person, make una consider us abeg. sad

alasco1:
Oh my God! What an opportunity. Past 3months now, have been looking someone to loan me 100k to buy color printer and small photocopy for my cafe but no helper. I hope he show up soon.

My helper should locate me soon.... @naijacutee, please locate me if you're the one.
[/s]
Just look at this two shameless _____. Someone just got scammed & all you two could think of is to beg.

Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Of 60k by Funjosh(m): 2:41am On May 11, 2018
Scared of this forum now.

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2018
Anabell2:

I must have typed the 1 in the figure when i was drunk wink grin grin

Is that business on your signature yours? Do you have ready made african outfits like this?
Pls send me a PM if you do kiss

Don't drink much dear it's not good for your health, sent you a pm right now check and get back to me it will be great doing business with you.

Trust me your funny grin

1 Like

Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2018
Viking007:
I also followed the thread from the beginning, in fact I was among the people that were busy liking naijacute's posts upandan. It's just very sad how it all ended up being a scam. Chai!

Bro wadup have you gotten the million, grin You got me laughing when you did 50k 2 odds and it casted, when I want to get some laughs I go to the sport trend and chil how your friend Alex has he come back, being a while I visited that trend.
Re: Loan Of 60k by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2018
OCTAVO:
His Instagram handle is frayofrayo... Looks like he's into sport betting. Let's hope he didn't gamble with the 60k

FBI sported when I checked his instagram account it was empty but yes there is a 70% chance he used the money to gamble and lost it.

Because he follows fixed match posts and handles which are scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FHA Transfers Festac Mechanic Village And Market To Amuwo Odofin Local Govt. / M.i’s My Head My Belle: Insights To Entrepreneurship. / Fitch Downgrades Credit Ratings Of First Bank, UBA- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.