Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship (615 Views)

What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by Marytos(f): 4:22pm On May 16, 2010
Within a year of our relationship i discovered he had started cheating on me when i travelled out of town,i eventually caught him but he begged and said it was a mistake,if it were a one night stand i could have understood but for three months!anyway i finally left him and i have a wonderful man now but i sometimes wonder was i being too judgemental!
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by MissyB1(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2010
Marytos:

if it were a one night stand i could have understood but for three months!
You'D understand if Your man patronizes a Ho and You wouldn't, if he two-times?
Why?

Marytos:

i have a wonderful man now
If this new man cheats on You, would You leave him?
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by 190: 5:13pm On May 16, 2010
[size=15pt]^^

Thats missy br~ea~sts talking
[/size]
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by MissyB1(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2010
190:

[size=15pt]^^

Thats missy br~ea~sts talking
[/size]
I think You should shut up and not speak to me until I ask You to.
I don't exult over conversing with fools like You everyday, wait till I say it's Your turn.
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by Marytos(f): 7:02pm On May 16, 2010
Missy B,wat i mean is that if it was just a mistake,u know like a temptation of sort,but he consciously continued for that period of time,does it not show,he really did not love me.i guess time wil tell if dis new guy will but all i can do now is to love,trust n encourage him
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by luap: 7:21pm On May 16, 2010
One study showed that men put sx as a priority in their lives.  Women put sx much lower.  Point is that Men are dispositioned for sx.  We can not be anything else but a man.  Many times women think men are like themselves but they are not made this way.  We do not even think the same.

Your man obviously is a man, but I am wondering if he was sexually deprived at home?  I have found when I have a women that meets all my sexual expectations, yes men are freaky, I do not think of other women.  I have also been in relationships where the chemistry is not there for uninhibited sx, and my mind wonders to find the women that meets my sxual needs.

Women that try to be to lady like in the bedroom will often find their men wondering.
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by Osama10(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2010
Missy B:

I think You should shut up and not speak to me until I ask You to.
I don't exult over conversing with fools like You everyday, wait till I say it's Your turn.

Oh this hurts.
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by MissyB1(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2010
Marytos:

Missy B,wat i mean is that if it was just a mistake,u know like a temptation of sort,but he consciously continued for that period of time,does it not show,he really did not love me.i guess time wil tell if dis new guy will but all i can do now is to love,trust n encourage him 
Ma Dear, whether he cheats with a Prostittute or a Long-term Girlfriend, cheating is cheating.

Osama10:

Oh this hurts.
I apologize [For hurting Your eyes, of course]. grin
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by meggieblac: 9:18pm On May 16, 2010
To forgive is really divine cos it's not easy to forgive a cheat whether male or female.
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2010
ah, Madam B in the house grin
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by MissyB1(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2010
Wettin deh 4 me? undecided
Re: After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship by 190: 2:34pm On May 17, 2010
^^

THATS MISSY BRE~ASTS TALKING~

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For Men. / Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? / Is Abortion Ideal For A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.