Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey (3425 Views)

Why do Nigerian Actresses Always Wear Makeup In Movies? / Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancee Rock Super Eagles Jersey In Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by donstan18: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
You really think so

Adebayor was not big hitter in his time. Competed for golden boot, I can't really remember if he won it. Earned big money move to city. Listen to francophone songs, they often praise him, as much as Drogba

Kolo toure won a lot of accolades for his defensive prowess that earned him a move to big money Manchester united. He even scored more the obi Michael playing from a defensive position.

Lauren was a joy to watch , ask Cameroonians and People from French speaking part of Africa

I see you have added Moses cause I deliberately omitted him, cause you know he couldn't match up to Gervihno (another African player)

Song was popular and decent enough to attract the attention of Barcelona during his prime

The only really stand out player from your list is weah and Drogba, but how many agberos knew about the league when weah was playing for chelsea.

Did you call Adebayo a hit? cheesy, well, it depends on what you see hit as...It's no news that Arsenal fans can tolerate and praise any kind of players grin that's one thing with them....If Adebayo was a hit, what possibly happened to him at Man city and Madrid?
I don't see him as a hit....infact he's not a hit. cheesy

I never doubted Kolo toure's prowess, I initially accepted Kanu and toure from th list you made...He was good then.

Lauren was good to watch, but have nothing to prove him an outstanding and influential player, he was just like Sissoko, papisse cisse and any other normal African players, cheesy

Moses is better than Gervihno, prove me wrong cheesy

After, the decent attraction to barca, what happened there?, how far did he go?, as easy as La Liga and big as Barca, he still couldn't cope....My Nigga, believe me when I call these players "Normal", they are just normal cheesy

Drogba and George weah can't be the only outstanding players on my list....Guy, nawa for u ooo...How about the likes of Essien, didn't his dopenness attract Madrid to ask for a loan?

Typing about Agberos who knew George weah, you mustn't know some players before you strike a support...Past names sometimes attracts fans.
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:

Did you call Adebayo a hit? cheesy, well, it depends on what you see hit as...It's no news that Arsenal fans can tolerate and praise any kind of players grin that's one thing with them....If Adebayo was a hit, what possibly happened to him at Man city and Madrid?
I don't see him as a hit....infact he's not a hit. cheesy

I never doubted Kolo toure's prowess, I initially accepted Kanu and toure from th list you made...He was good then.

Lauren was good to watch, but have nothing to prove him an outstanding and influential player, he was just like Sissoko, papisse cisse and any other normal African players, cheesy

Moses is better than Gervihno, prove me wrong cheesy

After, the decent attraction to barca, what happened there?, how far did he go?, as easy as La Liga and big as Barca, he still couldn't cope....My Nigga, believe me when I call these players "Normal", they are just normal cheesy

Drogba and George weah can't be the only outstanding players on my list....Guy, nawa for u ooo...How about the likes of Essien, didn't his dopenness attract Madrid to ask for a loan?

Typing about Agberos who knew George weah, you mustn't know some players before you strike a support...Past names sometimes attracts fans.

@,adebayor
Do you know adebyour at all grin

did you watch football during his prime

> Won African footballer of the year in 2008
> BBC African player of year
> Adebayor was among the top scorers topping scoring charts in England at various times

@luren
Lauren and psppise cise, do you know the position luren played on the field?

Do you know how many African players played like him during his time.?

.Do you understand his playing role at arsenal continue to inspire generations after him ?.

Lauren was a very important part of arsenal invisible, he played several positions on the field but was a right back

@Song
So a player that was good enough to attract the attention of Barcelona is just normal, sure he couldn't make the grade at Barcelona because there were simply better players. Barcelona was the best team in world at that time (mou confessed to this much as a Madrid coach) .

@ Gervihno grin

You want to compare the statistics of gev to mosses.

Gev had won best players in French league and done well in arsenal

He was never deployed into a defensive role to accommodate him in the team

His skill set is way better than that of Moses

Essien is recognized more than adebayor in Africa, dude you most be a Joker grin

I will restate again than only Drogba and weah were stand out players in Africa continent to play for Chelsea. Weah played at the time the English premier league was not popular in Nigeria

neither were Nigerians but somehow we are discussing about abgberos in Nigeria and deliberately neglecting the Nigerian African icon "Kanu" who going by your assertion should have more impact on Nigerian perception
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by donstan18: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:

@,adebayor
Do you know adebyour at all grin

did you watch football during his prime

> Won African footballer of the year in 2008
> BBC African player of year
> Adebayor was part of the top the goal scoring charts in England at various times

@luren
Lauren and psppise cise, do you know the position luren played on the field?

Do you know how many African players played like him during his time.?

.Do you understand his playing role at arsenal continue to inspire generations after him ?.

Lauren was a very important part of arsenal invisible, he played several positions on the field but was a right back

@Song
So a player that was good enough to attract the attention of Barcelona is just normal, sure he couldn't make the grade at Barcelona because there were simply better players. Barcelona was the best team in world at that time (mou confessed to this much as a Madrid coach) .

@ Gervihno grin

You want to compare the statistics of gev to mosses.

Gev had won best players in French league and done well in arsenal

He was never deployed into a defensive role to accommodate him in the team

His skill set is way better than that of Moses

Essien is recognized more than adebayor in Africa, dude you most be a Joker grin

I will restate again than only Drogba and weah were stand out players in Africa continent to play for Chelsea. Weah played at the time the English premier league was not popular in Nigeria

neither were Nigerians but somehow we are discussing about abgberos in Nigeria and deliberately neglecting the Nigerian African icon "Kanu" who going by your assertion should have more impact on Nigerian perception

I want to get this straight, are you in any way calling Adebayo a world class player? cheesy grin

I named Cisse doesn't mean he plays the same position with Lauren, I was trying to tell you the level of player he is, Lauren wasn't outstanding in anyway, forget the fact that he played for Arsenal, it's just like some saying Casmiero is better than N'golo Kante, simply because he plays for Madrid.

Talking about attraction to barca, so once a player is attracted to barca automatically makes him wonderful? huh?
How about Portuguese Andre Gomes in barca, isn't he a normal player?
How about Alcacer, Paulinho, and Roberto? aren't they normal players? grin

You sef grin U de fall handz oo...So you see Song as a world class player then? grin grin

Concerning Gevihno and Moses, I think the question should be, what did Gervihno achieve? , you think it's by skills?

If it's by skills, Okocha will be more recognized than Kanu and Mikel. grin ..But, Kanu and Mike are toping him in football level, achievements, recognized and decorated players in Nigeria grin

Yes, Essien is more recognized than himgrin , what did Adebayo achieve as a footballer? grin grin

Chelseafc gave England African supporters grin , that's the truth that ought to be embraced grin
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:

I want to get this straight, are you in any way calling Adebayo a world class player? cheesy grin

I named Cisse doesn't mean he plays the same position with Lauren, I was trying to tell you the level of player he is, Lauren wasn't outstanding in anyway, forget the fact that he played for Arsenal, it's just like some saying Casmiero is better than N'golo Kante, simply because he plays for Madrid.

Talking about attraction to barca, so once a player is attracted to barca automatically makes him wonderful? huh?
How about Portuguese Andre Gomes in barca, isn't he a normal player?
How about Alcacer, Paulinho, and Roberto? aren't they normal players? grin

You sef grin U de fall handz oo...So you see Song as a world class player then? grin grin

Concerning Gevihno and Moses, I think the question should be, what did Gervihno achieve? , you think it's by skills?

If it's by skills, Okocha will be more recognized than Kanu and Mikel. grin ..But, Kanu and Mike are toping him in football level, achievements, recognized and decorated players in Nigeria grin

Yes, Essien is more recognized than himgrin , what did Adebayo achieve as a footballer? grin grin

Chelseafc gave England African supporters grin , that's the truth that ought to be embraced grin
I don't get your argument bro you are moving back and forth grin

You said I shouldn't rank Adebayor above Essen because of personal achievements, rather I should use something else

Yet, you brought up the analogy of okocha of not achieving much accolades in his career to tackle Gev skill sets over Moses. Because you believe achievements is more important

Furthermore, You said Lauren was only better than papisise because of the team he played with, but you believe Essen achievements is way better than Adebayor achievements despite knowing Essien played in the best Chelsea team ever, better than the arsenal team in those days

Let me clarify something to you, Adebayor scored important goals that took Togo to nations cup, something they didn't manage to achieve before him. He scored important goals that took Togo to the world cup(a nation with the population of Enugu or oyostate). Adebayor is the highest goal scorer in togolese football history. He is one of top scorers in Africa nations cup history. Stop being deliberately ignorant of those facts

Tell me what Essen managed to achieve without Chelsea, bear in mind he never really featured for Ghana in most competitions Ghana performed well.

London teams always gave Africans opportunity to shine from time memorial, Nigerians only started supporting Chelsea because it was the biggest thing in England when majority of Nigerians started watching football
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by donstan18: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
I don't get your argument bro you are moving back and forth grin

You said I shouldn't rank Adebayor above Essen because of personal achievements, rather I should use something else

Yet, you brought up the analogy of okocha of not achieving much accolades in his career to tackle Gev skill sets over Moses. Because you believe achievements is more important

Furthermore, You said Lauren was only better than papisise because of the team he played with, but you believe Essen achievements is way better than Adebayor achievements despite knowing Essien played in the best Chelsea team ever, better than the arsenal team in those days

Let me clarify something to you, Adebayor scored important goals that took Togo to nations cup, something they didn't manage to achieve before him. He scored important goals that took Togo to the world cup(a nation with the population of Enugu or oyostate). Adebayor is the highest goal scorer in togolese football history. He is one of top scorers in Africa nations cup history. Stop being deliberately ignorant of those facts

Tell me what Essen managed to achieve without Chelsea, bear in mind he never really featured for Ghana in most competitions Ghana performed well.

Lol grin

Where did I say that you shouldn't rank Adebayo based on achievement?, are we comparing Adebayo and Essien or arguing on his influential contributions to Arsenal?, what did he do for Arsenal to get a trophy cheesy, what did he do for Madrid and Man city? grin why not answer me straight, Is Adebayo a world class player or a normal player? grin grin

We are not comparing Lauren and Essien cheesy stop shifting the argument grin ....i'm trying to let you know that Lauren wasn't upto the standard to pull crowd with his achievements cheesy and besides why did you say Chelsea was better than Arsenal in those days shocked, Biko, which days?

You didn't type of Song and Gervihno, have you accept the fact that they are nothing but normal players? cheesy

Asking me to tell you what Essien achieved without Chelsea is like asking me to tell you what Messi achieved without Barca, What Giggs achieved without Man u, what Rooney achieved without Man u, and what Bale/Modric achieved/achieving without Madrid.

Ma Nigga grin, Just accept that Adebayo and Lauren were a normal player then cheesy grin

He's just like Benteke of Aston Villa then, Ashely young of Aston Villa then, Zaha of Crystal palace now, Dembele of Celtic now and Lacazette of Lyon then grin

Just normal players....Forget England hyping cheesy
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin

Where did I say that you shouldn't rank Adebayo based on achievement?, are we comparing Adebayo and Essien or arguing on his influential contributions to Arsenal?, what did he do for Arsenal to get a trophy cheesy, what did he do for Madrid and Man city? grin why not answer me straight, Is Adebayo a world class player or a normal player? grin grin

We are not comparing Lauren and Essien cheesy stop shifting the argument grin ....i'm trying to let you know that Lauren wasn't upto the standard to pull crowd with his achievements cheesy and besides why did you say Chelsea was better than Arsenal in those days shocked, Biko, which days?

You didn't type of Song and Gervihno, have you accept the fact that they are nothing but normal players? cheesy

Asking me to tell you what Essien achieved without Chelsea is like asking me to tell you what Messi achieved without Barca, What Giggs achieved without Man u, what Rooney achieved without Man u, and what Bale/Modric achieved/achieving without Madrid.

Ma Nigga grin, Just accept that Adebayo and Lauren were a normal player then cheesy grin

He's just like Benteke of Aston Villa then, Ashely young of Aston Villa then, Zaha of Crystal palace now, Dembele of Celtic now and Lacazette of Lyon then grin

Just normal players....Forget England hyping cheesy

1) Why are using your own analogy to confuse yourself bro. Tell me something, do you even watch football at all, or are you just trying to be funny

Without messi how well do Argentina play?

Without Modric, how well do Croatia play?

Without Essien, Ghana made it to the world finals and almost made it to the semi final of a world cup. Essien was never really influential in his national team like the examples you gave

2) it seems you like contradicting yourself for fun, I shouldn't compare Lauren to Essien because it no longer favors your argument?

Even though Lauren won nations cup and Olympic medal with Cameroon and Trophies with arsenal. He also did well with pompy by winning a fa cup medal, but according to you, he is a nobody when compared to Essien

I said Adebayor didn't achieve much in arsenal because he played in a weak arsenal team when compared with Chelsea of 2004-2009 era, which won premier league title three times and every other trophy available in England, they also won the champions league without Essien playing an important role.

Arsenal on the hand, won nothing after adebayor left the club, Tottenham have not won anything till today. However, Madrid won a league during his time there.

I didn't talk about song and gev because it seems you have stop talking about moses, kalou and Mikel in your post. .. Have you agreed that they are less than average players

In the picture is BBC rank of the most popular teams in Africa to dismiss this your notion.

Arsenal is ranked first with the highest followers on the African continent, despite your naive believe that Africans don't know Arsenal African players

Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by donstan18: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:

1) Why are using your own analogy to confuse yourself bro. Tell me something, do you even watch football at all, or are you just trying to be funny

Without messi how well do Argentina play?

Without Modric, how well do Croatia play?

Without Essien, Ghana made it to the world finals and almost made it to the semi final of a world cup. Essien was never really influential in his national team like the examples you gave

2) it seems you like contradicting yourself for fun, I shouldn't compare Lauren to Essien because it no longer favors your argument?

Even though Lauren won nations cup and Olympic medal with Cameroon and Trophies with arsenal. He also did well with pompy by winning a fa cup medal, but according to you, he is a nobody when compared to Essien

I said Adebayor didn't achieve much in arsenal because he played in a weak arsenal team when compared with Chelsea of 2004-2009 era, which won premier league title three times and every other trophy available in England, they also won the champions league without Essien playing an important role.

Arsenal on the hand, won nothing after adebayor left the club, Tottenham have not won anything till today. However, Madrid won a league during his time there.

I didn't talk about song and gev because it seems you have stop talking about moses, kalou and Mikel in your post. .. Have you agreed that they are less than average players

In the picture is BBC rank of the most popular teams in Africa to dismiss this your notion.

Arsenal is ranked first with the highest followers on the African continent, despite your naive believe that Africans don't know Arsenal African players

Did you just asked if I watch football? shocked,.... One of argument's joke, I guess.

Yes, there's no different between Argentina with Messi and Argentina without Messi, prove me wrong on it, incase you don't know Mr, record and statistics has it that Argentina of before is far more better than that of now, record has it that Argentina of Maradona is far more better than that of Messi,.....Now tell me, what has Messi made Argentina achieve?, how well did Messi perform in all the Finals they'v played...I still stand with the motion that Messi haven't done anything for Argentina, and you cannot prove me wrong.

You typed of Modric...Smh, so Modric is now a player Croatia can't do without?, huh?, I don't just get, how do you mean?...Who's Modric that Croatia can't do well without?, how good did he perform in the past Euro?,...Tell me, how?

My initial point was that Lauren is a normal player, not that he's better or not better than Essien, i'll remind you again to do well to know that we aren't comparing the both herein...... Let me ask again, Is ADEBAYO and LAUREN a world class player?, answer me.

Stop highlighting what Lauren won with his country, we aren't discussing about what they won with their nation, you shouldn't drag an off contexted point just to back up, I wouldn't have mentioned Essien had it been we were arguing on national achievements. Our point here is how your above initially mentioned players contributed and won a trophy for their club in order to pull African crowd and fans, don't derail.

I didn't stop typing about Moses and Kalou, I asked you to name Gervihno's achievement and how he's better than Moses, you ignored it, or will I say, dodged it.

Concerning your Twitter ranked point, the thread didn't talk of social media followers, it say "Agbero"....Abi agbero for ur side de obsess for media?
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:

Did you just asked if I watch football? shocked,.... One of argument's joke, I guess.

Yes, there's no different between Argentina with Messi and Argentina without Messi, prove me wrong on it, incase you don't know Mr, record and statistics has it that Argentina of before is far more better than that of now, record has it that Argentina of Maradona is far more better than that of Messi,.....Now tell me, what has Messi made Argentina achieve?, how well did Messi perform in all the Finals they'v played...I still stand with the motion that Messi haven't done anything for Argentina, and you cannot prove me wrong.

You typed of Modric...Smh, so Modric is now a player Croatia can't do without?, huh?, I don't just get, how do you mean?...Who's Modric that Croatia can't do well without?, how good did he perform in the past Euro?,...Tell me, how?

My initial point was that Lauren is a normal player, not that he's better or not better than Essien, i'll remind you again to do well to know that we aren't comparing the both herein...... Let me ask again, Is ADEBAYO and LAUREN a world class player?, answer me.

Stop highlighting what Lauren won with his country, we aren't discussing about what they won with their nation, you shouldn't drag an off contexted point just to back up, I wouldn't have mentioned Essien had it been we were arguing on national achievements. Our point here is how your above initially mentioned players contributed and won a trophy for their club in order to pull African crowd and fans, don't derail.

I didn't stop typing about Moses and Kalou, I asked you to name Gervihno's achievement and how he's better than Moses, you ignored it, or will I say, dodged it.

Concerning your Twitter ranked point, the thread didn't talk of social media followers, it say "Agbero"....Abi agbero for ur side de obsess for media?
I am tired of arguing with you cause you continue to confused everything together just to prove your points. Hence, I questioned your knowledge of football

For example,

You brought Messi into the argument to suggest that ihe isn't influential in Argentina like Essien in ghana, I countered you by asking you to tell me the impact of Messi has on the agentine national team when compared with the impact of Essien on ghana. Now! you are confusing the argument further by adding Maradona to the mix.

What point do you really want to prove here? is it that Maradona is more influential than Messi who didn't play together intge same period? I thought we are arguing about the impact of players on their national team outside club football? and I said Argentina is nothing without Messi, even Maradona confirmed to that much recently. Can the same assertion be made about Essien when he was playing football?

You are the master of contradiction, I never said adebayo and Lauren were the best thing since sliced bread. You countered my assertion that Essien is better than Adebayo by pointing to the team Achievements of Essien to support your arguments, but I countered you with Lauren team's achievements which is more extensive and well articulated than Essien's achievement.

So should we admit that Lauren is better than Essien? Not forgetting you already dismissed Lauren as an average player only lucky to play at a tittle winning team or don't you remember calling him same with papiscise

Should I say the same of Essien, who was mostly visible in one of the best team Chelsea ever?

@gevinho

I am tired of repeating my self, God!

I said his previous personal achievements in Lille, where Lille won the French league and he won the French African player of the year,

His unbelievable skill sets and ability to score crucial goals

Isn't that why you brought up okocha and Kanu's analogy to dismiss my claims.

Finally,,I assume you have a better way to carry out the research than BBC. Why don't you let us know about your research approach and methodology and how you reached all your conclusions about how the African arsenal players are not popular than their Chelsea counterparts
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by donstan18: 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
I am tired of arguing with you cause you continue to confused everything together just to prove your points. Hence, I questioned your knowledge of football

For example,

You brought Messi into the argument to suggest that ihe isn't influential in Argentina like Essien in ghana, I countered you by asking you to tell me the impact of Messi has on the agentine national team when compared with the impact of Essien on ghana. Now! you are confusing the argument further by adding Maradona to the mix.

What point do you really want to prove here? is it that Maradona is more influential than Messi who didn't play together intge same period? I thought we are arguing about the impact of players on their national team outside club football? and I said Argentina is nothing without Messi, even Maradona confirmed to that much recently. Can the same assertion be made about Essien when he was playing football?

You are the master of contradiction, I never said adebayo and Lauren were the best thing since sliced bread. You countered my assertion that Essien is better than Adebayo by pointing to the team Achievements of Essien to support your arguments, but I countered you with Lauren team's achievements which is more extensive and well articulated than Essien's achievement.

So should we admit that Lauren is better than Essien? Not forgetting you already dismissed Lauren as an average player only lucky to play at a tittle winning team or don't you remember calling him same with papiscise

Should I say the same of Essien, who was mostly visible in one of the best team Chelsea ever?

@gevinho

I am tired of repeating my self, God!

I said his previous personal achievements in Lille, where Lille won the French league and he won the French African player of the year,

His unbelievable skill sets and ability to score crucial goals

Isn't that why you brought up okocha and Kanu's analogy to dismiss my claims.

Finally,,I assume you have a better way to carry out the research than BBC. Why don't you let us know about your research approach and methodology and how you reached all your conclusions about how the African arsenal players are not popular than their Chelsea counterparts

Lol grin grin

He called me "Master of Contradiction" cheesy
You are lucky this is an e-argument, hence making me get tired of typing. The argument would have lasted longer.

Now, let me clear you straight.

No player from that your list is in the level of Kanu and Toure , they are just normal players.
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin grin

He called me "Master of Contradiction" cheesy
You are lucky this is an e-argument, hence making me get tired of typing. The argument would have lasted longer.

Now, let me clear you straight.

No player from that your list is in the level of Kanu and Toure , they are just normal players.
grin

Sure

me self I am getting tired grin

I have been unable to take another bite my bread for 7minutes now because I am chatting with other nairalanders grin

Yeah kanu and You're, maybe Eto are the best
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by donstan18: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
grin

Sure

me self I am getting tired grin

I have been unable to take another bite my bread for 7minutes now because I am chatting with other nairalanders grin

Yeah kanu and You're, maybe Eto are the best

Lol grin grin

I'm boutta hop to Old trafford.

Be right back cheesy
Re: Why Do Labourers And Agbero Always Wear Chelsea Jersey by Ximenez(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
patval:
I have observed several times that labourers and nitwits always wear Chelsea Jersey and am wondering why the trend.
EPL is the most watched League in the world, and Chelsea has been arguably the most successful English team in recent years.

Having said that, our brothers in the East, normally produce Chelsea's jersey in large quantities, i mean the fake, cheap and dirty ones from 300 to 1500. Hence it's very cheap and affordable to buy, some of them after wearing it for sometime become a fan, after hearing one or two things about the jersey they are putting on. Eastern Brothers tried this experiment with Leicester city, but it didn't work that much.

For other clubs, you see their jersey mostly in sport shops. Ranging from 7k to 13k, depending on the season and if it's home or away jersey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions / Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... / Illuminati Number How Do I Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.