Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used (1724 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by McAustin92(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2018
I met this pretty lady nearly 4 years ago while i was still in school...but I never knew things would be so serious,cos I was that kinda guy that prefer mutual quickie with no string attached afterwards. as time goes,things got so serious and she was genuinely in love with me even up till now. Even thou there are always side chicks around..but the only thing is this lady is in haste for marriage and seriously I'd came to realize marriage is not for me atleast for now. And currently I knew I'm not even close to being an husband material..I have my points,I'm currently 25 years and the first child of the family,In the next 5 months my NYSC year will lapse and I have plans and targets and I need no distractions. but this my babe had been planning on how we're gonna be living together afterwards with out even considering how I'm gonna be Feeding her cos I'm still a jobless serving corp member..... she'd talked about introduction to my ears more than a thousand times.. but deep down in me,I know I'm not just ready for this shit right now until I'm maybe 28-29.but this Lady in question deserved better from me,cos she was such a responsible, beautiful and a loyal partner
in fact the best I'd chill with so far. so I don't wanna waste her time no more and I'd made up my mind to let her go...SO PEOPLE PLS HOW CAN I SAY GOOD BYE TO HER WITHOUT HER FEELING MUCH JILTED OR USED. don't bash me much pls
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Kobicove(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Just tell her straight away that you're not yet ready for marriage

Alternatively you could encourage her to be more visible and available to other guys so that someone else will snatch her from you cheesy
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by ikbnice(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2018
I have never broken up with someone but I think you can sit her down and table your opinion first. If she says she doesn't agree with that or she can't wait then you can start the gradual withdrawal process. Anyway sha, she's gonna feel used and dumped. Four years no be joke. If you didn't do it right, it may lead to ugly news o.

A minute silence for the heart about to be broken.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by IamAirforce1: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2018
Straight away

'Baby I think it's not just working , lets give it a break'

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by sleemoon(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2018
Just say GOODBYE... it can't get harder than that..
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Just explain to her the way you've explained to us. Shikena

Her mind is clouded by the pressure she's facing from home.

Let her see the bigger picture of poverty ahead as you don't have a job now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by kalu61(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2018
Take her out and tell her the above reasons maturely and encourage her to be open to other guys then gradually withdraw
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by olac21(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2018
How is she?Let's start from there!
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by AnodaIT(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Cheat on her, let her find out
Use the vex and march o

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2018
sad

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by McAustin92(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2018
thanks Guys I'd grab one of two ideas from your views... but trust me it's really hard to Say out.but I'll man up....
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2018
McAustin92:
thanks Guys I'd grab one of two ideas from your views... but trust me it's really hard to Say out.but I'll man up....

How old is she? And just why is she expecting a serving 25 year old young man to marry her?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by McAustin92(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

How old is she? And just why is she expecting a serving 25 year old young man to marry her?
She's 24 years old
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Hector09(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2018
If she start the marriage stuff, tell her that for the next five yrs that u wont get married, or tell her that u we only get married if some one gives u 10 million naira
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
McAustin92:

She's 24 years old

Eya. Tell her you love her but you don't see yourself getting married even in the next 5 years. If you say 3 years, she might decide to pressure you into making it sooner, that there's no much difference between 3 and perhaps 2 years. Tell her she's wonderful and there are a lot of equally wonderful men out there who would do right by her. After that, disconnect and mean it.

Just don't waste her time or make her to start two-timing.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by MhizAJ(f): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'm just Speechless

I feel deeply sorry for that lady
She probably made a mistake

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Aboki4Christ16: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
..when you were fucking her for 4 yrs did you ask for any advice?
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by McAustin92(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm just Speechless

I feel deeply sorry for that lady
She probably made a mistake
You can say that again ma'am.... This is why's so hard to say it out... I'd shown her signs that I'm ain't up to the spa yet, but still she won't let me be and she cares so much,she would never nags nor complain .she's that kinda girl that's always contended with whatever you have..that's why she deserves something better than I
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by mikejj(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Eya. Tell her you love her but you don't see yourself getting married even in the next 5 years. If you say 3 years, she might decide to pressure you into making it sooner, that there's no much difference between 3 and perhaps 2 years. Tell her she's wonderful and there are a lot of equally wonderful men out there who would do right by her. After that, disconnect and mean it.

Just don't waste her time or make her to start two-timing.
nice one swt hrt...he has to end it quickly..because he is blocking space for other men.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
mikejj:
nice one swt hrt...he has to end it quickly..because he is blocking space for other men.

Yea.
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by kokakola: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
You can say the Right thing the Wrong way.
"There is a way of telling a Monkey that he's ugly without getting angry."
The only time I may tell a "Wife Material" I am not yet ready is if I have no means of taking good care of us as a family. But it can't happen!
My family cannot suffer because of emotional sentiment. No!
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by being(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
You might be making a mistake in the sense that you may miss her when you really want to get married. Why not explain how unready you are for marriage right now and if she is willing to do the waiting for the time it takes. Key thing if she can wait- why leave her?
McAustin92:
I met this pretty lady nearly 4 years ago while i was still in school...but I never knew things would be so serious,cos I was that kinda guy that prefer mutual quickie with no string attached afterwards. as time goes,things got so serious and she was genuinely in love with me even up till now. Even thou there are always side chicks around..but the only thing is this lady is in haste for marriage and seriously I'd came to realize marriage is not for me atleast for now. And currently I knew I'm not even close to being an husband material..I have my points,I'm currently 25 years and the first child of the family,In the next 5 months my NYSC year will lapse and I have plans and targets and I need no distractions. but this my babe had been planning on how we're gonna be living together afterwards with out even considering how I'm gonna be Feeding her cos I'm still a jobless serving corp member..... she'd talked about introduction to my ears more than a thousand times.. but deep down in me,I know I'm not just ready for this shit right now until I'm maybe 28-29.but this Lady in question deserved better from me,cos she was such a responsible, beautiful and a loyal partner
in fact the best I'd chill with so far. so I don't wanna waste her time no more and I'd made up my mind to let her go...SO PEOPLE PLS HOW CAN I SAY GOOD BYE TO HER WITHOUT HER FEELING MUCH JILTED OR USED. don't bash me much pls
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
McAustin92:
is dat u and d lady on ur profile?
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by marvin906(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
if shes the lady on your profile i admit shes cute..
nevertheless OP don't keep the girl in a relationship if you don't know the direction..
let her go..
if she says shes gonna wait for you
be very sure that in the next 3 to 5 years you will settle down with her and nobody else..
as for me i don't promise anybody anything..
if you see someone that wants to settle down with you
go ahead i will give you my blessings

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by McAustin92(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
aro1:
is dat u and d lady on ur profile?
that's not her but one of my female friends
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by McAustin92(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:
if shes the lady on your profile i admit shes cute..
nevertheless OP don't keep the girl in a relationship if you don't know the direction..
let her go..
if she says shes gonna wait for you
be very sure that in the next 3 to 5 years you will settle down with her and nobody else..
as for me i don't promise anybody anything..
if you see someone that wants to settle down with you
go ahead i will give you my blessings

thanks Bruh....our naija ladies should start having the mentality of not all relationships must end in the marriage...cos majority of Guys bearing point is not yet ascertained ..so I'd kept my distance from her for days now,I didn't pick her calls nor return it....it hurts to let her go these way,but I think it's far better than wasting her time
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Better

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by marvin906(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
McAustin92:

thanks Bruh....our naija ladies should start having the mentality of not all relationships must end in the marriage...cos majority of Guys bearing point is not yet ascertained ..so I'd kept my distance from her for days now,I didn't pick her calls nor return it....it hurts to let her go these way,but I think it's far better than wasting her time

SERIOUSLY GUY DON'T GO THROUGH THAT METHOD IS WRONG..
CALL HER SIT HER DOWN AND TELL HER EVERYTHING..
WHAT SHE SAYS WILL DETERMINE YOUR NEXT STEP..
IF YOUR GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER DON'T DO IT BY IGNORING HER,OR FINDING SOMETHING TO QUARREL ABOUT..
CALL HER APOLOGIZE FOR IGNORING HER ALL THESE WHILE
TELL HER YOU WANT TO SEE HER MAYBE SOMEWHERE QUIET
AND OPEN UP TO HER
THATS THE MATURED THING TO DO

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
McAustin92:

that's not her but one of my female friends
alryt, abt d issue u put up for advice, pls i will want u to search ur hrt well nd tink deeply if she's d best for u, nd try to persuade, cajole and mesmerize her to give u few more years(u shuld be able to talk to ur woman) i wouldn't want u to lose a jewel, i wish u best of luck

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Trippledots(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Don't lose diamonds and end up gathering broken glasses.

Very few men can see that a woman is a true wife material. Fewer women are ready to hustle with a man to build a home....if she is ready to build a life with you, you both should work hand in hand to raise the financial foundation needed to start a home. If you include her in the process she would further appreciate your fears of financial incapability.

She may just be your lucky charm in life. Be wise bro.
Re: How Can I Say Good Bye To Her Without Her Feeling Jilted Or Used by Cholls(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
my brother take her to the rehab before telling her.....both of you are mad

(1) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Asked Guy To Pay 20k Weekly If He Want To Date Her / Who Checks The Virginity Of Men? / My Friend Wants To End His 2years Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.