Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Beware Of Data Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Data Scam (649 Views)

For Users Of Data On Glo / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Data Scam by Rider007: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2018
I must admit dis woman sharp pass me... Was suppose to buy data of 3k,... But opted for 1k.. Bc of trust.. She asured me its real no scam... I sent her 1k for glo 4.5gb in less than 2mins,.. D next thing she called n told me 1k data was finished.. I got mad n shouted on her.. Bc her next move na make i send more money... Wen i became furious, she ask me to send my account details... Which i did, she no waste tym to block me off on WhatsApp... Its been over an hour i no see any money.... Wen i called she go pick, she no go talk... Dear frnds data scam is real

Dont b a victim, here is her account details

Globetech digital network packages

Account name Alhaji Muhammad Buba ,Account number:3121169443. First bank

She uses different photos

Re: Beware Of Data Scam by Horlaidex(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2018
I'm so mad at you for using she for a guy.
You just got scammed by a man, under a woman's profile. The account number should be a red flag.
Re: Beware Of Data Scam by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2018
angry

I wonder why these kind of ppol scam those who barely even have money sha.. They shud be ashamed of their little dirty job..

*spit*
Re: Beware Of Data Scam by Rider007: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2018
I quite agree sir...
Horlaidex:
I'm so mad at you for using she for a guy.
You just got scammed by a man, under a woman's profile. The account number should be a red flag.
Re: Beware Of Data Scam by lobell: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Stop losing money online. Insist on using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace also known as the Nigerian ebay for all your transactions. Get what you paid for or get your money back. No time for stories, biko. See link below.
Re: Beware Of Data Scam by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
you can buy data for real with me. PM if interested.
plus how could you have believed 4.5gb for #1000!
na greed dey do you ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Inspired You Most In Nigeria / Wtf : Look At Three Lesbian Secondary Schoolgirls Having pre-intimacy. / Why Do Nigerians Live In Self Denial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.