Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) (3655 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by mikejj(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
cuteguy123:

Don't be ignorant.
grin ignorant of the devices of the wicked abi.
Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
You were doing pretty well until you get to point where you started giving practical tips on how to approach a lady..

You are over complementing and flattering the girl..What the Bleep is these line;

"I feel this sort of emotions connection towards you and I think we would make a great pair together"

Are you OK what kind of a girl will fall for that line. you even went ahead and say

" she might smile or say wow really"

If she's an experience lady, and you say that creepy pickup line on her, in her mind she would be like " wow really, these guy must be so so dumb and naive, he would be my new maga".

And what the Bleep is this line;

"I think I should call you Google, because you have everything"

Dudu, Dudu, Dude, you must kidding.

If you Bleep any girl (who is not under age) after using that line one her, then that girl is so loose. She would even Bleep a dog or table..

Bro, no disrespect, but you need to step up your game.. and teach these guys " real life" advice..

Don't get me wrong, but these kind approach works for only under age or inexperience girl..

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by calex9496(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thanks boss, i appreciate... lemme go an try small sha
Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by Mandrake007(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
i'm goodlooking I won't say I'm shy of women but my nervousness just comes naturally like I was genetically designed to get nervous of women,just the thought of how I'd go about talking to a girl alone gives me severe anxiety talk more of approaching one so I just give up and remain alone,cant kill myself fam..
Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by cuteguy123(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
mikejj:
grin ignorant of the devices of the wicked abi.

Yes cheesy
Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by cuteguy123(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
calex9496:
Thanks boss, i appreciate... lemme go an try small sha

Go ye into the world and multiply effortlessly, practise makes perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by cuteguy123(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
i'm goodlooking I won't say I'm shy of women but my nervousness just comes naturally like I was genetically designed to get nervous of women,just the thought of how I'd go about talking to a girl alone gives me severe anxiety talk more of approaching one so I just give up and remain alone,cant kill myself fam..

Use the guide and free yourself fam

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by Tapout(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
hmm.. Op u've not met those ladies that don't smile even after wooing her with all the punch lines in the history of comedy... I had an encounter with one back then when I still had time for gallivanting. Mehn the girl just bone up like say I be speed dallington undecided sad after a while i asked her if she is mourning anyone. With curiosity and shock written all over her face, she asked why?? I simply and plainly told her cos she has been frowning since the moment I walked up to her. She then smiled and......... Well it had a nice ending. wink smiley

All im trying to say is "different strokes for different folks"

1 Like

Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by DivinelyBlessed: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
cuteguy123:

When you stop giving her money she Wil Bleep who she is emotionally attracted to. Simple as ABC, she will be with you for your money and collect as much as she wants then spoil her side bf who can touch her emotional side, so the choice is yours keep deceiving yourself and before I forget; you only get slay Queens with no brains using money but you can't for Classy chick they don't need your money, now tell me how best can you get a chick like otedola daughter or the daughter of another wealthy man? By displaying money to her abi? Good luck. cheesy
You're absolutely right. However, when I use money as a bait to get girls, its just for s€xing purposes because i know how ladies are

Secondly, i don't recommend giving a woman money at all, what I do is budget some money for flexing her and showing her the time of her life...

1 Like

Re: Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
O boy for this change period..if u are not careful with all ur strategy u go meet ursef for the negative side of the change...to date, fvck Naija ladies u must possessed...no be witch own ooo na money I dey talk...cos that's the only language dem understand... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess / Join The Best Whatsapp Romance TV / Demi Lovato Nude Photos Leak Online After Snapchat Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.