Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,653 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble (865 Views)

Some Nairalanders Are Talented Oh !!! See What I Just Found Out (pic) / I Am Bored, I Need New Friends / I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
My girlfriend told me that she's pregnant but after a week she said she was only joking

This shows that all Igbo girls are senseless but if they fall in love with you they become a

FOOL

You can testify it judging by there comments on a relationship thread

85% of Nairaland Igbo girls are FOOLS undecided
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Now I will start mentioning names

Biacan only God knows how this geh brain is working, after been a maga to numerous set of guys and also getting fvcked by them (you can testify to that by what she's calling herself "the general queen" which means her puzzy is general to every guys that comes her way) she now generalise her anger on every guys by saying negative things about guys after she realize herself

My sister that will never change the past undecided
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Afonjapig This one monicker lasan don make u know say he/she doesn't have sense.

When you think something is funny but doesn't know that you're actually making a fool of yourself (that is the case with this person monicker)
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
DeadRat This guy has a different way of seeking attention, I don't think he has a job aside from seeking attention on nairaland.
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by ojun50(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Carry yr trouble to meet Apc nd buhari oh. Them need am
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
jamariwolf Another alternating female monicker cunt. This one be posting like a female and what makes him to have the ability is because he's a gay.

Some people ehn There village people has been using the manure of there brain eating bread

This is an example
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Martin0 This guy can be so boring, as ehn if he starts his immature conversation with a lady ehn Even the lady sef will get tired of him.

I usually hiss and past by his comments.

I don't think he's up to 15 years of age sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Marinee This one be pushing herself on guys like say na by force, she can go the extra mile to advertise her asset and the funny thing is she don't use to be ashame of it.

Anyway sha na her hustle, wetin concern me
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ Of course you know very well that I will mention you even if you may not answer me

Guys! See this gel ehn, she's among the 5 decent girls on nairaland (yes we have only 5 decent girls in the whole nairaland, unfortunately is only 1 I will mention)

I was just wishing that she's among my girlfriends, though I've been doing some practice on how to woo her in a way that she will not embarrass or ignore me

Please don't think that I'm among those that is sending you PMs o ehn-ehn
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lemme stop here before all this people will come and kill me

If you're provoked by what I wrote about you, before you think of doing anything to me you should know that my father sorry my lil brother is a babalawo, not the babalawos on nairaland that use to advertise his illusions on religion section o, but this one is a confirmed one, all he needs is your name then forget about your destiny.

His picture below.......

Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by agohmamuda(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
tell us about Airforce1 please grin grin
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by Martin0(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=HARDLABOR post=65360081]Martin0 This guy can be so boring, as ehn if he starts his immature conversation with a lady ehn Even the lady sef will get tired of him.

I usually hiss and past by his comments.

I don't think he's up to 15 years of age sef.

[/quote
it seems you know me too well.
well do you have anything else to add to this which you just typed.?
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2018
HARDLABOR:
Afonjapig This one monicker lasan don make u know say he/she doesn't have sense.

When you think something is funny but doesn't know that you're actually making a fool of yourself (that is the case with this person monicker)
gerrout of here young man
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by HARDLABOR: 3:45am On Mar 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here young man

You're madt

Thunder fire ur father

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
HARDLABOR:

You're madt
Thunder fire ur father
Omo ale jatijati
when u get home insult that poor dullard with grey hair
Re: Am Bored And Wanna Look For Some Nairalanders Trouble by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / GUYS! Things You Should Keep In Mind When Dating This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.