Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,081 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x (860 Views)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x by BloggersNG: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Popular Twitter user Sally has shared a Touching story of her female Friend Adamma, In other to inspire people never to give up, Because you did one and failed, doesn't mean you shouldn't try another, Never can tell which will bring you success, So Drop Everything you doing and read this, You'll Thank Me later.. continue below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/touching-story-of-lady-who-became-1st.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2018
cool
Re: Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x by harrysterol(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2018
cooked up story

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x by IamD18: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x by IamLEGEND1: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2018
I don't know why but this story sounds like a bunch of half-baked lies you will likely find in an underfunded Hausa movie.

brother graduates: *gets job with google/yahoo/Microsoft

sister graduates: *gets 'HIGH PAYING' job

she graduates: *shoots straight to the higher echelons of the banking hierarchy.

we all know the banking sector has an age ceiling when recruiting and I'll bet my left eardrum she was above the age limit due to the delays she encountered.
CEOs of multinational companies that more or less have an army of MBA/MIF students from Harvard/IE/LSB/Wharton etc at their beck and call suddenly decided to turn to her for financial advice?

who is her father?
Re: Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x by derrydinny: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
drinking unchilled zobo is not my forte, if every intelligent graduate makes it that easily, nigerians would take their education serious, you were already buying champagne to celebrate in uni? I find it hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x by partnerbiz4: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
lies nxt
Re: Touching Story Of Lady Who Became 1stclass Grad In Banking, After Failing Med 3x by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Getting a job in Google is more about skills than grades. Whoever believes this rubbish though lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

A Gentleman Friend In Warri, Delta State / How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? / Can You Act As A Lesbian Or Gay In Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.