Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (54298 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Any Nairalander In Spain? Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by damton(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=Sonsynas post=82488768][/quote]
use a domiciliary (dollar )account with any Nigerian Bank
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by damton(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=Sonsynas post=82488768][/quote]
you can use a domiciliary (dollar )account with any Nigerian Bank
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by pauloz555: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2019
Anyone traveling to Lithuania on 21st of October via Turkish airlines, let's relate
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by damton(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
c
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by ahbflex: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good please am about to apply to klapedia university for bsc in social work for the fall semester so I want to start early. I've gone through all the requirements and feel am qualified but I still need opinions from you guys.
1 my waec is since 2011 but is very good,i have 3B, 1A, 4C, 1D .I Believe it's above 60perecent to get admission at kapledia university. I am 25years
2 do I photocopy my original certificate in coloured and notarize that and send. Because I can't send my original to them as it is quite risky.
I need advice from someone who has passed this stage to guide me with what to do.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Ijomobi(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2019
ahbflex:
Good please am about to apply to klapedia university for bsc in social work for the fall semester so I want to start early. I've gone through all the requirements and feel am qualified but I still need opinions from you guys.
1 my waec is since 2011 but is very good,i have 3B, 1A, 4C, 1D .I Believe it's above 60perecent to get admission at kapledia university. I am 25years
2 do I photocopy my original certificate in coloured and notarize that and send. Because I can't send my original to them as it is quite risky.
I need advice from someone who has passed this stage to guide me with what to do.

you don't need to send your original certificate to them, just do photocopy and add WAEC scratch card to it, so that they can confirm it by themselves.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by zeebeedee: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ijomobi:

you don't need to send your original certificate to them, just do photocopy and add WAEC scratch card to it, so that they can confirm it by themselves.

Uncle or aunty,if u dont want to waste money,dont send photocopy like that..Go and notarize your passport and watever cert u sending then attach the scratch card..Else they wuld ask u to resend nd u wuld have wasted money nd time

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tosindebby: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2019
I just submit my Application to VDU university,
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tosindebby: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Am expecting there respond,they said they will get back to me but i heard there embassy is already in nigeria,how through is that

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tosindebby: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
How true is it
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by damton(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2019
Tosindebby:
How true is it
They don't have embassy in Nigeria, They only use VFS global
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by damton(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2019
t
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by paulavon: 5:02am On Dec 11, 2019
gentleking90:

no job in Lithuania.
except you can speak Lithuanian or Russia
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tosindebby: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=pauloz555 Anyone traveling to Lithuania on 21st of October via Turkish airlines, let's relate,hello,Are you in lithuania already
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tosindebby: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hello guys,please can someone share his or her experience during the skype interview,what and what are the questions
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by pauloz555: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Tosindebby:
[quote author=pauloz555 Anyone traveling to Lithuania on 21st of October via Turkish airlines, let's relate,hello,Are you in lithuania already
I replied your mail but I didn't hear from you again, I got to Lithuania since October

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tosindebby: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=pauloz555 post=84831500][/quote]Sorry i will message you privately
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Evankc(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=pauloz555 post=84831500][/quote]

Please can i confirm a few question from you.

People are saying there is no work in Lithuania for students.. could that be tru?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by pauloz555: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Evankc:

Please can i confirm a few question from you.

People are saying there is no work in Lithuania for students.. could that be tru?
You can work when you have your Trp
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Evankc(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
pauloz555:

You can work when you have your Trp

Please is like this group is not active like before .
Am really serious and ready about Lithuania and i have done my ielts and prepare some few documents but i still need your private contact maybe to talk more on what'sapp. I have try to mail the school but no respond yet .. i really need you to guide me on how to apply and wat i need to get and know before coming ... please i know much about travel like Estonia and Canada but i don't know much about Lithuania ... maybe you can send me your contact let me add you on WhatsApp because i really want to be there by 2020 as Estonia fail me with thier 2020 new admission requirements for Nigerians sch grade
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by pauloz555: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Evankc:

Am really serious and ready about Lithuania and i have done my ielts and prepare some few documents but i still need your private contact maybe to talk more on what'sapp. I have try to mail the school but no respond yet .. i really need you to guide me on how to apply and wat i need to get and know before coming ... please i know much about travel like Estonia and Canada but i don't know much about Lithuania ... maybe you can send me your contact let me add you on WhatsApp because i really want to be there by 2020 as Estonia fail me with thier 2020 new admission requirements for Nigerians sch grade
usohpaul@gmail.com, you can send me a mail

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Unclesammieyo(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2019
It depends
Evankc:

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Stigbaa: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Evankc:

I need to know if I need IELTS to study in Estonia
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Evankc(m): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Stigbaa:

I need to know if I need IELTS to study in Estonia

Yes you do but if you study in English some schools might not ask for it
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by autolearner: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by chunkuli: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
interested, lets connect
autolearner:
Hello Guys,

I am considering starting my application for a Master's Degree in Informatics in Vilnius Uni against September.
Who else is applying?

I'd like to push this together.

If no one, I shall provide updates on this thread as I progress.

Cheers to the new year.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by autolearner: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
chunkuli:
interested, lets connect
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by seamanic: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Labas, Happy new year to all, May God grant us our heart desires and beyond this year.

I noticed people don't come back to share their experience when they enter Lithuania, for those that came in Sept I guess you are coping with the system, lets always try to come back here to contribute to the thread.

Aciu

2 Likes

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by chunkuli: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
masters, int project mgt. didnt get ur mail
autolearner:

Okay... What course are you looking at? What level?

I sent you an email.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by autolearner: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2020
chunkuli:
masters, int project mgt. didnt get ur mail

Oh great...
Please send me an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport / Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers In California (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.