Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (54102 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Any Nairalander In Spain? Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Olalekank(m): 2:07am On May 04, 2019
Hello guys! I've gone through the thread and I need to ask a few questions please.

1. Around what month does applications start and the deadlines?

2. How much does tuition cost?

I understand that there's no really need for English proficiency test.
I'm in final year in school and have downloaded app to help learn Lithuanian
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 7:45am On May 04, 2019
Olalekank:
Hello guys! I've gone through the thread and I need to ask a few questions please.

1. Admission is currently ongoing and the deadline is possibly june or july for most universities.
2. Tuiton fees cost from €1500 to €3000 or more depending on the desired course of study.
Finally, you don't need English proficiency certificate if you studied previously in English or your lingua franca is English language.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Olalekank(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2019
Jukebox5:
1. Admission is currently ongoing and the deadline is possibly june or july for most universities.
2. Tuiton fees cost from €1500 to €3000 or more depending on the desired course of study.
Finally, you don't need English proficiency certificate if you studied previously in English or your lingua franca is English language.
Thanks for the info boss. I appreciate
I'm looking towards the 2020 session

I'm studying in English in a university here in Nigeria.

1. Please are there availability of scholarships that cover the tuition?

2. I'm sorry I am asking this again, but around how much is sufficient to arrange everything, from admission to paying of tuition to living there - all for one year? This is to enable me to know how much to go and look for..

The reason for learning Lithuanian is as a result of the no job factor except you know how to speak the language

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 9:57am On May 04, 2019
Olalekank:

Admission for September intake starts from feb why feb intake starts from September

check the school website for tuition fee because it vary
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Olalekank(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2019
baltic4real:

Admission for September intake starts from feb why feb intake starts from September

check the school website for tuition fee because it vary
Thanks boss
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Dottune(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2019
Hey boss,

Happy Sunday!
I wish to apply at Klaipeda University for my masters, however, I have C parallel in my NECO result. Due to the information I've been seeing concerning KU not accepting C parallel, I would like to confirm if it is just for Undergraduate studies or it also applies to Masters programme too? Thanks

baltic4real:
things you must note when applying to schools in Lithuania
your certificate: try to have the original copy of your certificate from your school, it might be needed when applying for admission and SKVC.
Applying for Undergraduate or master's degree: for undergraduate you can use waec or neco result, (but no combination) its better to have good grade and if you have done degree before even if you didn't finish the transcript is very useful for admission purpose. for masters 3rd class is a red flag but you can try some few schools that will consider you but pls contact the school first before applying.

Choose your course: EU and schengen medical courses like (nursing, laboratory technician, medicine) , I.T, engineering, social work, computer science, marine and Business management is very good to get work, paper after your studies.

school region and type: the 3 top cities are:

1. Venius has more student work like car wash, dish wash,hotel and bar work, cleaning, engineering work(labour) etc if you can speak Lithuania, Russia or German language you can get very good job but the city is expensive and the schools here are expensive.
2. kaunas: has jobs but the city is very expensive, high tuition fee for schools and accommodation, with lots of system guys(lol)
3. klaipeda: nice place with job opportunities from the seaport,low tuition fee and cost of living is low.

Admission: when you meet admission requirement, you must pay first year tuition fee before admission letter is sent to you .no scholarship or grant until you finish the first year or semester before you can apply for Erasmus programme, then EU will pay you while you are on exchange program and also pay your tuition fee for that period of time.

Choose embassy for Visa: you are expected to choose any Lithuania embassy that is closer to you or you can get their visit visa,such as Egypt, South Africa, Turkey, China or Ireland depends on you. here your journey begins(if not careful 2 years you will be here, i pray its not your portion).

steady communication with school or agent: your documents will be sent to any of those embassy that you are coming to them, that document last for just one month it will expire. here you have to calculate very well, time the visiting visa date and flight ticket plus your appointment date. highly stressful if you are doing it by yourself.

prepare for your interview: hmmmm different embassy different requirements, forms and formular, by this time money go don the drop for hand, abeg prepare financially, because you go dey another man land as goat meat, make sure your return ticket far small like 1 month.

Visa approval or denial: when they give you the passport search from the first page till the last page, your visa can be in the last page. you can decide to go back to Nigeria or fly directly to Lithuania, communicate with your school first so that your visa will not be cancel. for denial you might need to go back to Nigeria or settle in the country by getting their permit( bitter experience) in-other to apply for Lithuania again that's why you need to prepare very well so that you don't waste money.

runaway decision/ i get people for EU: please before you make stupid decision make sure you have another visa to your destination, because immediately the school didn't see you the visa will be cancel and you will be stranded in Schengen. remember it will be difficult then to get paper in any country in Schengen. so please first get your temporary resident permit which takes 3 to 6 months.

wish you success on this path you have choosen
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 12:43pm On May 08, 2019
Olalekank:

Thanks for the info boss. I appreciate
I'm looking towards the 2020 session

I'm studying in English in a university here in Nigeria.

1. Please are there availability of scholarships that cover the tuition?

2. I'm sorry I am asking this again, but around how much is sufficient to arrange everything, from admission to paying of tuition to living there - all for one year? This is to enable me to know how much to go and look for..

The reason for learning Lithuanian is as a result of the no job factor except you know how to speak the language
1. There are very limited scholarships

2. It depends on your university and the program you're going for, about 3 million should be sufficient for all the process.

Learning Lithuanian is to help you with day to day activities in the country.

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Olalekank(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2019
Jukebox5:
1. There are very limited scholarships

2. It depends on your university and the program you're going for, about 3 million should be sufficient for all the process.

Learning Lithuanian is to help you with day to day activities in the country.

Thanks for this!
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
Dottune:
Hey boss,

Happy Sunday!
I wish to apply at Klaipeda University for my masters, however, I have C parallel in my NECO result. Due to the information I've been seeing concerning KU not accepting C parallel, I would like to confirm if it is just for Undergraduate studies or it also applies to Masters programme too? Thanks

it doesn't applies to Masters program
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 2:50pm On May 08, 2019
Pls house, when is skvc going to reply ones that have submitted all there documents.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Fxafa: 11:36pm On May 08, 2019
Jukebox5:

Please @jukebox5 please send an email to this address Danae.daniel18@icloud.com I would like to ask questions concerning Lithuanian visa
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Fxafa: 11:50pm On May 08, 2019
Bettymi:
You very welcome... someone from this platform thinks everyone is gullible. I'm sure he's gonna use the number to get all your info and prolly sell to someone else
I still wonder why he asked for it like he works for the school or embassy...
It's so sad that some of us are stil doing things like this to hurt people .
Just be careful not everyone is genuine on this platform...

@bettymi please send me an email Danae.daniel18@icloud.com I’m also applying for Lithuanian visa let’s talk
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 9:40am On May 10, 2019
Izunduobi:
Pls house, when is skvc going to reply ones that have submitted all there documents.
22 working days
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 9:42am On May 10, 2019
Dottune:
Hey boss,

Happy Sunday!

it just for undergraduate and third class graduate
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 3:03pm On May 10, 2019
Thanks for ur reply..pls, 22 working days from when? Because in my own knowledge I think the 22working days has come and go..and still haven't heard from them..
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 3:34pm On May 10, 2019
avoid contacting people individually so you don't put yourself in problem, ask your qustions here, some people perfer to learn the hard way that why they are stranded people in Egypt, india and Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by phuntimine: 10:38pm On May 10, 2019
Please does anyone know the reason for the Egypt embassy to send an urgent message to applicant after 24hours of submitting all documents to come back to the embassy
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bolamike: 7:46am On May 11, 2019
phuntimine:
Please does anyone know the reason for the Egypt embassy to send an urgent message to applicant after 24hours of submitting all documents to come back to the embassy

Please keep us updated here because I’m also planning to submit there next week!
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Dottune(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2019
baltic4real:
it just for undergraduate and third class graduate
Thank you
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Dottune(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2019
Jukebox5:
Thank you
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 11:00pm On May 12, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone give a list of docs I can use to apply for south african visa at lagos ? Thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by anne710: 9:36am On May 13, 2019
Bolamike:

Please keep us updated here because I’m also planning to submit there next week!

Egypt embassy is not predictable, why not join any afcon package, I'm going through one, you don't have to go through all the stress

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 2:39pm On May 13, 2019
Good day house pls has Klaipeda university given anyone admission based on undergraduate studies?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Sonsynas: 3:16pm On May 13, 2019
Hi guys.

Does Lithuania embassy issue visa based on age.

M in between 30 to 34 and want to apply for undergraduate degree program in Lithuania.

Any advice guys.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tatler: 12:08am On May 15, 2019
[quote author=baltic4real post=77816653]things you must note when applying to schools in Lithuania
your certificate: try to have the original copy of your certificate from your school, it might be needed when applying for admission and SKVC.
Applying for Undergraduate or master's degree: for undergraduate you can use waec or neco result, (but no combination) its better to have good grade and if you have done degree before even if you didn't finish the transcript is very useful for admission purpose. for masters 3rd class is a red flag but you can try some few schools that will consider you but pls contact the school first before applying.

(What's the meaning of SKVC)
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 7:02pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=Tatler post=78397446][/quote]
use goggle to search the meaning

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 7:08pm On May 16, 2019
Izunduobi:
Good day house pls has Klaipeda university given anyone admission based on undergraduate studies?
Klaipeda university has started giving admission letter and refusing people admission, if you don't have anyone to confirm your admission before applying you might waste your 150 euro. admission is still on in other school in Lithuania.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 9:31pm On May 16, 2019
Thanks for ur reply Baltic. I have not heard or seen any of there message yet..kind of confused though!
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 10:54pm On May 16, 2019
Izunduobi:
Thanks for ur reply Baltic. I have not heard or seen any of there message yet..kind of confused though!
mail the school
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 10:54am On May 17, 2019
Ok I will do as u have said..but admission is still on in Klaipeda right..?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.