Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship (1229 Views)

Pick One: Great Relationship or Great Se͎x? / What Are Some Tips For Having A Great Relationship? / 6 Keys To A Great Relationship (a Must Read And Share) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by yemfemNg(f): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Being in love is one of the best feelings in the world which keeps the world running. Entering a
relationship filled with love is pretty special, but once the amorousness disappears, couples can
experience some difficulties. Having a quality relationship is not something you can achieve
overnight; you have to work on it every day. So, if you want to maintain a good relationship, you
have to know what the signs of one are. Due to that, I want to share with you signs that say you
are in a great relationship.

1. You don’t want to change anything
When you are thinking about your relationship, you just love it. You don’t mind anything about it
and you don’t want to change one single thing in your relationship. Most unhappy couples hide
the fact that they aren’t satisfied with their partner. Now, that doesn’t mean you or your partner
are perfect. That means that you both have accepted each other with all your flaws and virtues.
Accepting each other is the right way to achieve the best relationship of your life.

Read more...
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/02/7-signs-you-in-great-relationship.html?m=1
Re: 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by dfriendlyadvice: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
This one wey no get boyfriend wan tell us about relationship

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

Lol. cheesy cheesy. Are you her recent ex? angry
Re: 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by yemfemNg(f): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

Lol. Thanks for commenting. I'm a married woman and I even have a child. You can check me up on facebook (Omoyemi Isaac Femi).

I'm not so young, I'm just well taken care of by my hubby.
Re: 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by dfriendlyadvice: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
yemfemNg:

Lol. Thanks for commenting. I'm a married woman and I even have a child. You can check me up on facebook (Omoyemi Isaac Femi).

I'm not so young, I'm just well taken care of by my hubby.

Yea right you don go carry your mama pinshure plaster allover fb dey form say na you
grin we don do all those ones pass
Re: 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by dfriendlyadvice: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. cheesy cheesy. Are you her recent ex? angry
smiley you too like amebo
Re: 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

smiley you too like amebo

grin grin
Re: 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by yemfemNg(f): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

Yea right you don go carry your mama pinshure plaster allover fb dey form say na you
grin we don do all those ones pass

I can understand. Lol
Re: 7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship by akaahs(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't need to click anywhere to know whether I'm in a great relationship, me I go know am. no be me wey de do the relationship?

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Keeps Giving Me Yeast Infections! Please Help? / I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) / Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.