Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) (1232 Views)

Fetish Ex Boyfriend Or Ritualist Husband-please Advise Before Its Too Late / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) by ceciliambah29: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2018
My family's story changed from grass to grace almost overnight. My husband and I were as poor as church rats but today, I can boast of a house worth more than a billion (including how much was used to acquire the land at Ikoyi).

A garage worth more than some people's houses in choice areas on Lagos island.

I have a chain of businesses to my name and I'm the envy of every woman that knows me personally. Because I know what poverty is, I have become a cheerful giver. I have doled out more than 20 million to the less privileged and I don't even own a foundation. 

During our wedding, I rented my wedding gown and didn't pay the balance until two months after. That is how poor we were. I was selling second hand clothes while my husband marketed expensive drugs for several companies.

One day,  my husband came home with 100 thousand dollars. I was scared and asked him where he got it. He said one white man where he works was relocating and gave him the money as goodwill.

This is the story we told family and the priests at church. He said he had to travel to do some business with the money and I agreed. 

In a space of two months we had more money than I could ever imagine.

I didn't question it, partly because I was more than happy to become rich. 

We have two kids, two boys. Now, around this time, our first born, a perfectly normal and healthy boy started acting strange and violent.

Read full here : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-inlove-with-ritualist-husband-pls.html
Re: I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) by soccerepe: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Nice story, read it and was so so interested. Pls dont love a Ritualist
Re: I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) by soccerepe: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Bros keep the story coming. Dont bother worrying yourself, someone will copy the story. The mumu will come and copy it from ur website to nairaland.

Any way, kudos to this story
Re: I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) by soccerepe: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2018
So you guys really buy stories. Wow, pls keep Helping the youths Beko. People will be very glad to sell their stories to your website
Re: I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) by marooh: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2018
If it is true then always make sure you go out with live fowl in your hand bag because they always need blood‎

Re: I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
soccerepe:
Bros keep the story coming. Dont bother worrying yourself, someone will copy the story. The mumu will come and copy it from ur website to nairaland.

grin

I am inlove with a ritualist Husband (pls advice me)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7271833_img20180616102832308_jpeg_jpegeb28b741b50d9bd2c2fe025c013a50dc

My family's story changed from grass to grace almost overnight. My husband and I were as poor as church rats but today, I can boast of a house worth more than a billion (including how much was used to acquire the land at Ikoyi). A garage worth more than some people's houses in choice areas on Lagos island.
I have a chain of businesses to my name and I'm the envy of every woman that knows me personally. Because I know what poverty is, I have become a cheerful giver. I have doled out more than 20 million to the less privileged and I don't even own a foundation.
During our wedding, I rented my wedding gown and didn't pay the balance until two months after. That is how poor we were. I was selling second hand clothes while my husband marketed expensive drugs for several companies. One day, my husband came home with 100 thousand dollars. I was scared and asked him where he got it. He said one white man where he works was relocating and gave him the money as goodwill.
This is the story we told family and the priests at church. He said he had to travel to do some business with the money and I agreed. In a space of two months we had more money than I could ever imagine. I didn't question it, partly because I was more than happy to become rich.
We have two kids, two boys. Now, around this time, our first born, a perfectly normal and healthy boy started acting strange and violent. He would speak a language nobody understood and we thought it was gibberish. His situation got worse but I didn't notice the signs.
One day, he twisted his feet and fell down a flight of stairs. Since then the 15 year old boy has become a vegetable. He cannot do anything on his own. He just looks and looks. We hired a well paid nanny to take care of him. Whenever his father is in the same room with him, he shakes vigorously.
I didn't take note of the signs. Late last year, my husband was made the chairman of the harvest committee. He pledged to cover a great deal of the expenses. I was proud of him. On the night of the harvest, after the celebration, I saw a look of worry on his face. I noticed he excused himself to make a lot of calls in the car from the high table. This was very unusual of him.
That night, he recieved another call and left the room. I followed him instinctively and overheard him saying over the phone that nobody told him he would have to do it more than once, that they should leave him alone. He argued that what would the world think of him as a rich man with two sons as imbeciles. He said he would never do it and they should do their worst.
I ran back to bed with my heart in my mouth. I began to look in retrospect at our road to wealth. I realised my husband rarely sees or goes to be with his first son unlike before. As a matter of fact, he was avoiding him.
I have this information but don't know what to do with it. I'm ashamed to talk to anyone about it. I want to run away with my sons. Should I leave him be or confront him? Or should I take the matter to the church? I'm so confused. Please help.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Ritualist Husband (pls I Need Your Advice ) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
soccerepe:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why are you shaming yourself? You used a moniker to post and are using another to comment. You're even speaking to yourself. What do we call that one?

The mail on the website clearly shows you're the same person posting and commenting.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn Over 232 Better Sex Techniques You Don't Already Know / Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? / How Being A Fake Therapist Landed Me Into Trouble With a Daughter of Jezebel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.