Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral (3231 Views)

Nigerians Reacts To Couples Hilarious Maternity Photos / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire / OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by exlinkleads(f): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'm inclined to say awwwww what a wonderful maternity photos but is this really were we want to be? Does it really sound and feel ok for someone to post his or her unclothedness in the guise of maternity photos?

Yes the photos are awesome and they have achieved their aim of showing off and be relevant on social media, but to what end? I will leave you to judge.

See photos below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/checkout-maternity-photos-this-couple.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Oblitz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
arggghhhhhh! i dont find this appealing

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by whitebeard(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Not my business, but incase u need my opinion, this looks awkward.
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by ufuosman(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Don't know about some people but I can't do it

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by youngsahito(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Iranu
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by soberdrunk(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is what happens when you don't pay "bride price" and you marry an 'omo wobe', when you buy enough yams, kolanuts and other traditional items and you paid through your nose you will not be sampling or allow your wife sample the 'premium' goods for all the pervs in the land to enjoy' (Nigerians or not) angry

Ps-Nice tits!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is just plain nasty. To what end is this arrant fuckery?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by UbanmeUdie: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked

Very ugly and disgusting sight!

An innocent foetus with a set of mad parents is a curse.

A still birth will be a blessing for the foetus than to be born to such a disgraceful parents.

Rogues everywhere in the name of what is in vogue!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
The husband cannot even remove the glasses for the sake of the photo shoot... Glasses on top play pant.
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Im no hater, but i don't see any reason why they should do this.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nothing to Awwwww here o angry angry angry
This is too much abeg.... We just like celebrating nothing
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Not again
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
sexybbstar:
The husband cannot even remove the glasses for the sake of the photo shoot... Glasses on top play pant.
Guess he values his eyes more than his wife's unclothedness cheesy
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
It is disgusting enough to see couples accept /think up this concept. But utterly disappointing to see them post this online.

This is classless, stupid and appalling! Woman we know you are naked! Stop copying! undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by blesskewe(f): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ewwwwww that is disgusting
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by exlinkleads(f): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
cc

mynd44
lalasticlala
obinoscopy
dominique
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Joebeck(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Madness
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by dayleke: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
No amount of paint(s) can mask that enormous nipules or tips (in NL term) especially the left one in that 1st pic.

It's all good sha.
Na dem sabi.
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by roarik(f): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
As long as they are happy, wat is my own? undecided
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by blackjack21(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2018
In a alternate universe those are civilised people; guess what?
you're in a alternate universe. grin cheesy,

Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2018
What's wrong with this generation
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Kobicove(m): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Posing nude in maternity shoots is now the new fad undecided
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2018
1st baby, see as bwests don magga.
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by hidee20(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
When I see this kind of photoshoot, I wonder the kind of job/profession they do and how their colleagues/customers react after seeing the photo
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why didn't the strip off his boxers and paint his dick?
Re: Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral by Bamz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ishilove:
This is just plain nasty. To what end is this arrant fuckery?

Hahaha OMG I'm not allowed to use swear words but your last word is the only thing that came to mind. So cringe worthy.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Mami-water / Sex Scandal: School Teacher Leaks Sex Tape Of Student, See Shocking Photos / Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.