Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,228 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (764 Views)

What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Sleekydee(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yo fam!!! First this question was inspired outta boredom.

in between searching for what to occupy my mind with, this realy weird and tricky question somewhat found its way into my taught...So since am well aware almost 75% NL folks loves any romance related activities #NoShades, I decided to bring/ask it here.

What advice will you give to the person presently dating your ex?
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
I can't even remember her name
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Sleekydee(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
CeeJay9ja:
lmao...bruuuuuh!!! who is uuu? cudnt hv bin dt bedh na...
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by ellapius(f): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by squarelead(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
. No Ex. But the advice I constantly give to myself is you just have to be patient with all ladies. Applicable to all men as well.
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Screw the hell out of her grin
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by dfriendlyadvice: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin no give am money o she dey work
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Sleekydee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
Screw the hell out of her grin
now that's a sad story ryt there
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Ayoemrys(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
CeeJay9ja:
hahahaha u just read My Mind

Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by donstan18: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
There's nothing like "My Ex"

Once you are separated with a partner, kindly move forward and stop claiming "My Ex".
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sleekydee:

now that's a sad story ryt there
I was only kidding bro

Your question is ambiguous. You can only give advise for something specific. You can't just call your ex's partner to give unsolicited advice.
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
No need to buy radio. Dat girl mouth no dey shut
Re: What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ahmed0336:
No need to buy radio. Dat girl mouth no dey shut

My three exs are married. One married a maga, the 2nd married a maga, the 3rd married a maga. My definition of maga is old men looking for wives at all cost.

My immediate ex just jam a player. I pity her cos I know the man she just jam.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Over A Minor Issue / Why Are Men Bothered When They See Their Wife Going Out With Other Women? / My Husband Won't Talk And I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.