Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. (1525 Views)

Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom / After Dating For 5 Years Without S3x,he Travelled Abroad And Got Engaged / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
A Nigerian man with the username @Jahmalusen on twitter has taken to the platform to reveal how he travelled from lagos to abuja to have sex, lied to his mum that he was going for a conference in abuja.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/man-reveal-how-he-travelled-from-lagos.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by iSpread(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is not correct!!
Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by greatnaija01: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
LOL.... sorry... ITS NOT OUR BUSINESS. its useless piece of NEWS.
Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Most girls do the travelling from the same distance once the tfare hit their bank account so what's the buzz about a guy doing it?
Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by MhizAJ(f): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by CoolFreeday(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Guys do that alot.
To me, If its not a serious relationship then its not worth it.
Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by nuggarito: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Since its your greatest achievement in life why not add it to your CV, pussya** nigaz
Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
guys only do it if its a serious relationship.but to travel all dat long distance cos u just want to sleep with a random girl u saw on facebook to me its crazy.
Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2018
The pucci must be very good for him to travel that long distance just to get laid grin.
Re: Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. by Evablizin(f): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Chai,your village people is doing you.

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Teases Her Fans With An Erotic Twerk Dance In The Pool ( Video) / Couple Rides Bike In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / How I Wish I Can Grind The Way I Can Dance - Thick Lady's Sexy Twerk Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.