Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Made You To Be A Player? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You To Be A Player? (3120 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You To Be A Player? by blessedez(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nairaland sisters one thing you don't know is that no guy will wake up one morning and become a player something must have triggered that attitude.
Guys in the building lets hear what made you a player.
My was that my first love made people accuse me wrongly on what I didn't do even her own mother, and since then any girl that comes my way I just see them as a play thing to satisfy my urge.
Let's hear what made you a player and girl learn and be careful.
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
My first girlfriend in 100 level. She craved madly for attention so much that I will leave my studies to attend to her even at exam times. I will go for night reading in d library, she will call me to come and explain one topic to her that she doesn't understand (and she actually understands but just wanted me around). When I get to where she is, she'll start gisting and laffing and tickling me. I begged severally to let me into the promise land but to no avail. Ordinary breast she no gree me touch.

When result come out, walahi I see d backside of Satan. I no get any carry over but I was blessed with Ds, Es, and weak Cs, then I saw her own results glowing with Bs, I no know how I reach house dat day weh motor no jam me. To worsen d case, when we return from semester brk, I just noticed say she no dey call me again. If I call her she will manage to talk nicely until I call her again. One night I was passing behind gross anatomy lab..Chineke! I saw bisi wearing trouser for the first time sitting face to face on a guys lap and her busty chest was dancing at his face. Nna ehn e remain small make I fall inside gutter

But to cut all short, I successfully broke d heart of 2 other girls and I came out with an award of best-rising gp in my dept with a 2nd class upper (I actually wanted first class from d beginning) and In my nysc days, I was an excellent player

Praaaaaiseee the Lord!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by donstan18: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Christian Ronaldo made me a good PLAYER, thou I prefer using Bakayoko as my striker on Ps4

2 Likes

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
My first girlfriend in 100 level. She craved madly for attention so much that I will leave my studies to attend to her even at exam times. I will go for night reading in d library, she will call me to come and explain one topic to her that she doesn't understand (and she actually understands but just wanted me around). When I get to where she is, she'll start gisting and laffing and tickling me. I begged severally to let me into the promise land but to no avail. Ordinary breast she no gree me touch.

When result come out, walahi I see d backside of Satan. I no get any carry over but I was blessed with Ds, Es, and weak Cs, then I saw her own results glowing with Bs, I no know how I reach house dat day weh motor no jam me. To worsen d case, when we return from semester brk, I just noticed say she no dey call me again. If I call her she will manage to talk nicely until I call her again. One night I was passing behind gross anatomy lab..Chineke! I saw bisi wearing trouser for the first time sitting face to face on a guys lap and her busty chest was dancing at his face. Nna ehn e remain small make I fall inside gutter

But to cut all short, I successfully broke d heart of 2 other girls (not intentional though) and I came out with an award of best-rising gp in my dept with a 2nd class upper (I actually wanted first class from d beginning) and In my nysc days, I was an excellent player

Praaaaaiseee the Lord!

grin grin cheesy

Rock On Babe..Me ,i wont tell my story here wink it's not good for a lady to be a playa...

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Rock On Babe..Me ,i wont tell my story here wink it's not good for a lady to be a playa...
Hian undecided says who?
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Hian undecided says who?

grin

Me... tongue
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by anibirelawal(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Because i love football, and i have a dream of becoming the like of Ronaldo, Messi and okocha. so that made me a PLAYER.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by InfernoNig: 1:53am On Feb 26, 2018
I.am not a player yet. But aspiring one. My story is much, will give a few brief reason why I will be a player. First girl I ever dated was my class mate in sec school, ss3 2006, she cheated on me with a guy who registered for Waec. Same 2006 i dated my best friend, caught her cheating twice with her ex, 2007 prescience Esut, my girl in school got married while we where dating, found out two months after. 2009 my chick who I waited one year cos she was a virgin gave it our to some dude a week after we broke up, and came back after the deal, still a novice then and was so high when we sexed n she was my first. Found out I wasn't her first but never believed until 2014 when the issue was brought up and she comfirmed it (this one story is much), 2011 the girl I was dating was fucking someone in Nigeria, saw it in my dreams, asked her and she confessed. 2013, the girl I was with was double dating, I will send her money she won't even bother to call, I will even send he card, still no call, we never had sex but she was fucking the other dude. 2015, I dated 3 girls consecutively, each one cheated, one was on her chat I caught her, the second was guy I knew, n the third was a sex freak n crazy at same time, fucking every dick she comes her way, and now the chick I'm with is giving me hell, still in love with her ex and probably fucking him or someone. I think I am a sucker for relationship cos I don't feel love, my heart is now a stone and am so much anti-relationship so I am looking at becoming a player.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by ubunja(m): 2:50am On Feb 26, 2018
not every player has been hurt directly.
some of the biggest most heartless players are boys who were raised by their sisters in the absence of parents and they saw first hand the craftiness and the manipulations of women as their sisters played guys like chesspieces. those are the unrepentant Players not even 72 virgins wil ever change.they dont operate from a place of anger and hurt so they're not seeking for any healing. ..and that makes them dangerous.
players that began as good guys that were hurt are the majority of players and once they meet a good enough girl who heals them they convert and love, its the kind of player in 99% of all the romantic movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Rexnegro(m): 3:30am On Feb 26, 2018
My first and second love me made a player.. after them I just told myself that the next 1001 girls that will come my way go hear winnnnnnnn tho I never reach 100 but the little ones so far have heard the winnnnnnnn ... Dealt with many during university and nysc days to the point that where I use to buy condoms the man ask me one day say my pikin se u dey sell am ni? I just smile ...if u know unad now ekiti state university u will understand what am saying.... Adebayo area (from guest house area) in ado ekiti.
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:08am On Feb 26, 2018
I don't understand why people justify bad behaviour on the basis that someone jilted them. You're weak and highly indisciplined if you let one or two bad relationships turn you into a reckless lover...meting it out on people who have no business being treated unfairly.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by blessedez(m): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

But to cut all short, I successfully broke d heart of 2 other girls and I came out with an award of best-rising gp in my dept with a 2nd class upper (I actually wanted first class from d beginning) and In my nysc days, I was an excellent player

Praaaaaiseee the Lord!
chai it hurts though.
Probably she brother zoned or friend zoned you without you knowing and you shouldn't have given her all the attention she needed but anyway congratulation on your freedom and make sure you Bleep her for all your pleas.
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by blessedez(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I don't understand why people justify bad behaviour on the basis that someone jilted them. You're weak and highly indisciplined if you let one or two bad relationships turn you into a reckless lover...meting it out on people who have no business being treated unfairly.
Have you ever asked yourself why girls turn down request of a serious relationship with a guy who love them very dearly just because their passed relationship(s) didn't go down well

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by blessedez(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Rexnegro:
My first and second love me made a player.. after them I just told myself that the next 1001 girls that will come my way go hear winnnnnnnn tho I never reach 100 but the little ones so far have heard the winnnnnnnn ... Dealt with many during university and nysc days to the point that where I use to buy condoms the man ask me one day say my pikin se u dey sell am ni? I just smile ...if u know unad now ekiti state university u will understand what am saying.... Adebayo area (from guest house area) in ado ekiti.
quite a pity but the first love hurts must.
Enjoy enough pussies

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by blessedez(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:
not every player has been hurt directly.
some of the biggest most heartless players are boys who were raised by their sisters in the absence of parents and they saw first hand the craftiness and the manipulations of women as their sisters played guys like chesspieces. those are the unrepentant Players not even 72 virgins wil ever change.they dont operate from a place of anger and hurt so they're not seeking for any healing. ..and that makes them dangerous.
players that began as good guys that were hurt are the majority of players and once they meet a good enough girl who heals them they convert and love, its the kind of player in 99% of all the romantic movies.
I think those ones are the ones that got exposed at early age
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by blessedez(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2018
InfernoNig:
I.am not a player yet. But aspiring one. My story is much, will give a few brief reason why I will be a player. First girl I ever dated was my class mate in sec school, ss3 2006, she cheated on me with a guy who registered for Waec. Same 2006 i dated my best friend, caught her cheating twice with her ex, 2007 prescience Esut, my girl in school got married while we where dating, found out two months after. 2009 my chick who I waited one year cos she was a virgin gave it our to some dude a week after we broke up, and came back after the deal, still a novice then and was so high when we sexed n she was my first. Found out I wasn't her first but never believed until 2014 when the issue was brought up and she comfirmed it (this one story is much), 2011 the girl I was dating was fucking someone in Nigeria, saw it in my dreams, asked her and she confessed. 2013, the girl I was with was double dating, I will send her money she won't even bother to call, I will even send he card, still no call, we never had sex but she was fucking the other dude. 2015, I dated 3 girls consecutively, each one cheated, one was on her chat I caught her, the second was guy I knew, n the third was a sex freak n crazy at same time, fucking every dick she comes her way, and now the chick I'm with is giving me hell, still in love with her ex and probably fucking him or someone. I think I am a sucker for relationship cos I don't feel love, my heart is now a stone and am so much anti-relationship so I am looking at becoming a player.
too many heart breaks .
sorry dude

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2018
blessedez:

Have you ever asked yourself why girls turn down request of a serious relationship with a guy who love them very dearly just because their passed relationship(s) didn't go down well

Yes. Just because they are scared. They don't want to get into the relationship with garbage from the past. That's a lot better than walking into a relationship mindlessly and making the new person pay for the previous person's mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
So if guys brk ur hrt twice or more now, it won't reflect in ur next relnshp? Or if you're raped by a guy, u won't see dem as monsters? Come on! The effect of betraying trust never heals until its overcome by love that u didn't ask for. Even world record shows dat girls are more unfaithful than guys. One of my aunts when I was in jss2 I spent my holiday with her, she played abt 5-6 guys and i overheard her discussing with her friend dat she can hardly stay off sex 3 days. Dont lemme deceive you, the memory of dat statement is still fresh in my mind. grin
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Yes. Just because they are scared. They don't want to get into the relationship with garbage from the past. That's a lot better than walking into a relationship mindlessly and making the new person pay for the previous person's mistakes.
Lol, now you just described weakness and fear. If she was strong, she wont let the past relationship stop her from going into a fresh one. And u described it thinking a female emotions and sexuality is same as a guy's. Naturally they're not same and can never be same. The effect of heartbrks differs in a male and a female. So don't be too In a hurry to call a guy's reaction to heartbreak weak.

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2018
grin
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Lsofdk(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2018
McBrooklyn:
grin
Wetin you dy find here undecided
RadicallyBlunt:

Praaaaaiseee the Lord!
Chai grin grin grin
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by AlexCk: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Not had the opportunity to be a player though, just feel its crappy to be one, even with so much disappointments from the opposite sex, na to move on jare. Life's more than that.

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by shinarlaura(f): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

So if guys brk ur hrt twice or more now, it won't reflect in ur next relnshp? Or if you're raped by a guy, u won't see dem as monsters? Come on! The effect of betraying trust never heals until its overcome by love that u didn't ask for. Even world record shows dat girls are more unfaithful than guys. One of my aunts when I was in jss2 I spent my holiday with her, she played abt 5-6 guys and i overheard her discussing with her friend dat she can hardly stay off sex 3 days. Dont lemme deceive you, the memory of dat statement is still fresh in my mind. grin

You know people are different. I will use myself as an example. I ve been heartbroken a number of times but I can't let that affect who I am. I am currently in a relationship but I can't let what happened to me in the past affect my present status.

In essence, I can't change from who I am cuz of what happened to me in the past. I can't let another person pays for aother person's deeds. smiley life goes on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Lsofdk:

Wetin you dy find here undecided

Lol... Na you ah dey wait for na make you con represent... grin grin
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by shinarlaura(f): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2018
AlexCk:
Not had the opportunity to be a player though, just feel its crappy to be one, even with so much disappointments from the opposite sex, na to move on jare. Life's more than that.

Exactly.

Life goes on tongue

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Lsofdk(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Lol... Na you ah dey wait for na make you con represent... grin grin
I be badt player for PES and FIFA cool
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Lsofdk:

I be badt player for PES and FIFA cool

Lol, on top bed nko?? Rough rider I guess... All those girls wey you dey knack... grin grin
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol, now you just described weakness and fear. If she was strong, she wont let the past relationship stop her from going into a fresh one. And u described it thinking a female emotions and sexuality is same as a guy's. Naturally they're not same and can never be same. The effect of heartbrks differs in a male and a female. So don't be too In a hurry to call a guy's reaction to heartbreak weak.

Yes. When a male decides to become a player because he got heartbroken, he is weak. For the girl who refrains from getting into a relationship all too soon after a bad one, she's strong. There's strength in acknowledging that there are certain things you just can't deal yet...and integrity in not allowing the next person suffer for her temporary emotional frailty, as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
I dnt see myself as a player as I respect the womanhood alot and what most ladies pass through in the name of love hurts me alot...so I stayed away from love or relationship..I was thinking of making money n being able to satisfy myself first.....I cohabitated with my girlfriend in school n later we married...if I wanted to be a player it would hv been the galores n wealth I get around me that would hv made me flex or Chase after girls but the woman I live with manage it well n today we are done deals..so being a player even if for nay reasons you give is nothing.....no gain inside..let it go n treat all ladies right n well
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
I dnt see myself as a player as I respect the womanhood alot and what most ladies pass through in the name of love hurts me alot...so I stayed away from love or relationship..I was thinking of making money n being able to satisfy myself first.....I cohabitated with my girlfriend in school n later we married...if I wanted to be a player it would hv been the galores n wealth I get around me that would hv made me flex or Chase after girls but the woman I live with manage it well n today we are done deals..so being a player even if for nay reasons you give is nothing.....no gain inside..let it go n treat all ladies right

2 Likes

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

If a guy breaks my heart once or twice, and indeed I've been heartbroken severely, the reflection in my relationship would be positive, as it actually is right now. I picked up the lessons and forged ahead pretty well. Nobody's suffering because I got heartbroken. I've been nearly raped once, yes. But it doesn't make me see guys as monsters. Infact, I've loved and trusted whole heartedly since after the incident. There are weak people...and there are character-less people; I simply chose to be none of those...and to not associate with those people who I know for a fact are also in that category.

I won't say anything about your aunt. wink
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
I dnt see myself as a player as I respect the womanhood alot and what most ladies pass through in the name of love hurts me alot...so I stayed away from love or relationship..I was thinking of making money n being able to satisfy myself first.....I cohabitated with my girlfriend in school n later we married...if I wanted to be a player it would hv been the galores n wealth I get around me that would hv made me flex or Chase after girls but the woman I live with manage it well n today we are done deals..so being a player even if for nay reasons you give is nothing.....no gain inside..let it go n treat all ladies right

Thank you very much. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here’s The Leaked Kasarani SEX TAPE That Has Gone Viral, (VIDEO) / Share Your Worst Date Experience / Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.