Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

What Made You To Be A Player? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You To Be A Player? (3125 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Lsofdk(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Lol, on top bed nko?? Rough rider I guess... All those girls wey you dey knack... grin grin
I think say you go don repent by now sad… na only PES and FIFA I know
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by roarik(f): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
My first girlfriend in 100 level. She craved madly for attention so much that I will leave my studies to attend to her even at exam times. I will go for night reading in d library, she will call me to come and explain one topic to her that she doesn't understand (and she actually understands but just wanted me around). When I get to where she is, she'll start gisting and laffing and tickling me. I begged severally to let me into the promise land but to no avail. Ordinary breast she no gree me touch.

When result come out, walahi I see d backside of Satan. I no get any carry over but I was blessed with Ds, Es, and weak Cs, then I saw her own results glowing with Bs, I no know how I reach house dat day weh motor no jam me. To worsen d case, when we return from semester brk, I just noticed say she no dey call me again. If I call her she will manage to talk nicely until I call her again. One night I was passing behind gross anatomy lab..Chineke! I saw bisi wearing trouser for the first time sitting face to face on a guys lap and her busty chest was dancing at his face. Nna ehn e remain small make I fall inside gutter

But to cut all short, I successfully broke d heart of 2 other girls and I came out with an award of best-rising gp in my dept with a 2nd class upper (I actually wanted first class from d beginning) and In my nysc days, I was an excellent player

Praaaaaiseee the Lord!
But u are wicked sha.
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by STILESGANG: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
I won't call myself a player but I've never been emotionally attached to any girl.And no i've never been heartbroken....I l just love variety and then I think being with different girls is always fun.The adrenaline you get from the game is comparable to none.
I don't see myself been faithful to one girl. That's too boring. grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
roarik:
But u are wicked sha.
Lol. Baibe its not my fault. Its bisi that caused it
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
shinarlaura:

You know people are different. I will use myself as an example. I ve been heartbroken a number of times but I can't let that affect who I am. I am currently in a relationship but I can't let what happened to me in the past affect my present status.

In essence, I can't change from who I am cuz of what happened to me in the past. I can't let another person pays for aother person's deeds. smiley life goes on

THEN, YOU'VE GOT A LUCID MIND AND A VERY OBJECTIVE ONE TOO. Boils down to MATURITY. Playing is for little boys and girls.
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by blessedez(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
marvin906:

hows the journey going.. undecided undecided
smooth for now
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lsofdk:
I think say you go don repent by now sad… na only PES and FIFA I know
Hahahaha... Indeed Nigga!! grin grin
Re: What Made You To Be A Player? by BabbanBura(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

If a guy breaks my heart once or twice, and indeed I've been heartbroken severely, the reflection in my relationship would be positive, as it actually is right now. I picked up the lessons and forged ahead pretty well. Nobody's suffering because I got heartbroken. I've been nearly raped once, yes. But it doesn't make me see guys as monsters. Infact, I've loved and trusted whole heartedly since after the incident. There are weak people...and there are character-less people; I simply chose to be none of those...and to not associate with those people who I know for a fact are also in that category.

I won't say anything about your aunt. wink

I will love to read this book called 'PrimadonnaO'!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Almost Commits Suicide After Dumped By 'yoruba' Boyfriend Of 5 Years / Share Your Worst Date Experience / Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.