Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Woman Goes On Tinder Date Completely N*ked, Thanks To Body Paints (video+photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Goes On Tinder Date Completely N*ked, Thanks To Body Paints (video+photos) (1147 Views)

Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / 2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Goes On Tinder Date Completely N*ked, Thanks To Body Paints (video+photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2018
OMG thanks to body paint! You will not really know she was not putting on clothes except you were there when the paintings was done or probably you have watched the video.
Deciding what to wear on a first date is hard. Some people spend ages rummaging through their wardrobes and getting opinions from their mates.
But one woman didn't have to worry about finding the perfect outfit as she decided to go on her Tinder date completely naked.
Yes, really.
The very brave Joy agreed to meet a guy for the very first time wearing just body paint designed to look like clothes.
The incredible 'outfit' is the artwork of American artist Jen Seidel, who is known as Jen the Body Painter .
The mum-of-three, who lives in Baltimore, and her daughter Kennedy spent two hours painting model Joy from head to toe - and we think it looks pretty incredible.
They painted her on a pair of blue ripped jeans and a floral top ready for her big date to the local shopping centre.
Before heading off, Joy said: "It's not my first Tinder date but it is my first painted Tinder date.
"The guy I picked is a comedian and he's really really really funny, so I'm looking forward to meeting him and seeing his reaction.
"I don't know if he's even going to notice because this is, like, awesome and I'm kinda hoping I get to know him a little bit today and some good conversation if he's not completely distracted by the situation going on right here.
"I'm looking forward to it and I feel covered so I'm confident."
When they first meet Joy is wearing a big coat, which he helps her remove once they have the ordered their coffees and sit down.
He then tells her he likes her outfit and says he thought she was naked for a moment, but she just laughs it off and continues talking.

Read more and watch the video of how she was painted stacked naked for start to finish here.....http://www.apygist.com/2018/02/woman-goes-on-tinder-date-completely.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Goes On Tinder Date Completely N*ked, Thanks To Body Paints (video+photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Nawaaa oh, when naija version go come now na different stories we go de hear
Re: Woman Goes On Tinder Date Completely N*ked, Thanks To Body Paints (video+photos) by Kay4laughter(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2018
abi

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Love Dating Young Guys? / My Fiancée Seeks Her Family Consent And Permission For Every Decision We Take / How A Lagos Man Slept With A Ghost For 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.