Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Prince Harry Invites All His Ex-girlfriends To His Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prince Harry Invites All His Ex-girlfriends To His Wedding (577 Views)

Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Harry Invites All His Ex-girlfriends To His Wedding by Nanabaffour(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Prince Harry has invited his ex-girlfriends to his wedding.

The 33-year-old royal with tie the knot with actress Meghan Markle, 36, on May 19 and he has asked his two former longterm loves, Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas, to attend the ceremony.

A source told the Daily Mail: “Harry has stayed good friends with Chelsy and Cressida, so they will be there. He made sure there were no hard feelings when they split up. I don’t think Meghan will mind.”

Harry dated Chelsy, 32, for seven years, while his relationship with Cressida, 29, ended after two years.

However, Meghan’s former husband Trevor Engelson has not been invited as the film producer is currently working on a TV show about a divorcee who marries into the Royal Family.

Meanwhile, Harry previously revealed he knew Meghan was ‘the one’ the “very first time” they met.

The 33-year-old royal – who was romantically linked to singers Mollie King and Ellie Goulding, actress Jenna Coleman and presenter Caroline Flack – proposed to the ‘Suits’ actress in November after 16 months together and he’s revealed they shared an instant connection.

Full story here: http://www.okaygh.com/prince-harry-invites-ex-girlfriends-wedding/
Re: Prince Harry Invites All His Ex-girlfriends To His Wedding by NwaAmaikpe: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

Maturity at it's peak.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Invites All His Ex-girlfriends To His Wedding by cybriz82(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Only in yankee

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Invites All His Ex-girlfriends To His Wedding by Fadiga24(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dated someone for 9 years invited her to his wedding hmm

(1) (Reply)

Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know. / How To Attract And Entice Any Girl / Bbnaija: See What A Miracle Fan Told Juliet Ibrahim That Has Been Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.