Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? (4369 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by TonyBankz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
I came back from new york,USA recently and i decided to stay with my best friend at his apartment in lekki before i go stay with my parents.In the BLOCK we stay i noticed a pretty nd sexy looking girl who comes to transfer movies from my friend's laptop to her phone and she gives me green light when she comes around,my friend told me her name and said "jessica is deaf and dumb"..damn!!
Seriously man,I feel sorry for her but her regular green light wanna make me go down with her,but i dont know how to tell her..
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Deaf and dumb ke? Why would be lusting after a deaf and dumb girl? Endtime Yankee returnee.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by cybriz82(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bleep her and becme deaf too

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Biodun1929(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Interesting that a deaf and dumb girl is that interested in movies.

About having sex with Her, you just use non verbal cues...like touching. You can write that you like her on paper, then when you guys start communicating thru pen and paper, you start touching her in the right places, slowly. She will surely understand.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by TonyBankz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Biodun1929:
Interesting that a deaf and dumb girl is that interested in movies.

About having sex with Her, you just use non verbal cues...like touching. You can write that you like her on paper, then when you guys start communicating thru pen and paper, you start touching her in the right places, slowly. She will surely understand.
Damn!! Baba ah bow for u

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by TonyBankz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
Deaf and dumb ke? Why would be lusting after a deaf and dumb girl? Endtime Yankee returnee.
Being deaf nd dumb does dat differentiate her from other human beings,does dat differentiate her frm u

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by TonyBankz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
cybriz82:
Bleep her and she becomes healed cool
cybriz82:
Bleep her and she becomes healed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:

LMAO.

OP, you can always show her your hardon, she's not blind & stupid, she'll get the idea grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Rucheen(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Very simple
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Biodun1929(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
TonyBankz:
Damn!! Baba ah bow for u
lol!
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by valgbo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Op is a liar.... No be only collect movies..... Na music too..... She go use your ear listen to am
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by TonyBankz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
valgbo:
Op is a liar.... No be only collect movies..... Na music too..... She go use your ear listen to am
Mr man she watchs it with subtitles

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Mandrake007(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
OP pull out your d!ck and watch her get on her knees but that's if she's indeed giving you green light ukno u can't be so sure she might just want you to help her wash her panties but who knows undecided lemme come and be going.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:

Because some of us are privilege not to be deaf and dumb doesn't make those who are any less a human being. I assume you are only trying to make a joke.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
You're treading very dangerous territory my guy...
One small mistake and sex with her can become a rape case where you'll be at a big disadvantage because the common assumption is that you should know better.

That said, the deaf and dumb are people too. A guy in my area was sleeping with a beautiful deaf and dumb lady who eventually got pregnant and he married her. Their kids are perfectly fine and they are still married 5+ years later.

Finally​, to answer your question, there is a crude and universally understood hand signal in sign language, used for sex in Nigeria. Believe me, she already knows it: you won't be the first to proposition her.
Ask about it if you're not sure undecided

Make sure she's above 21.
Use a condom.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
TonyBankz:
Being deaf nd dumb does dat differentiate her from other human beings,does dat differentiate her frm u
ok u speaking grammar now but if i bring one albino girl for u to date right now u will be speaking another language

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Because some of us are privilege not to be deaf and dumb doesn't make those who are any less a human being. I assume you are only trying to make a joke.
i don't trust u guy.u remind me of my former landlord.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
You're treading very dangerous territory my guy...
One small mistake and sex with her can become a rape case where you'll be at a big disadvantage because the common assumption is that you should know better.

That said, a guy in my area was sleeping with a beautiful deaf and dumb lady who eventually got pregnant and he married her. Their kids are perfectly fine.

Finally​, to answer your question, there is a crude and universally understood hand signal in sign language, used for sex in Nigeria. Ask about it if you're not sure
undecided

Make sure she's above 21.
Use a condom.
why is it that all the deaf and dumb girls for una Tory dey beautifulcheesy. D one op said he's eyeing is beautiful,now this one wey u say ur friend wan marry is also beautiful. Are u guys now saying there are no ugly deaf and dumb babes? cos i see a lot in my area.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
i don't trust u guy.u remind me of my former landlord.

You dont have to. I was only trying to make a correction.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
valgbo:

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You dont have to. I was only trying to make a correction.
biko there are lots of beautiful girls with nice behind who are not deaf and dumb that u can flirt with. Abeg don't Dict-timize that poor deaf and dumb lady.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
why is it that all the deaf and dumb girls for una Tory dey beautifulcheesy. D one op said he's eyeing is beautiful,now this one wey u say ur friend wan marry is also beautiful. Are u guys now saying there are no ugly deaf and dumb babes? cos i see a lot in my area.

Nobody said so.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Lionessza(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO.

OP, you can always show her your hardon, she's not blind & stupid, she'll get the idea grin

Lol, stop supporting evil acts grin.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
biko there are lots of beautiful girls with nice behind who are not deaf and dumb that u can flirt with. Abeg don't Dict-timize that poor deaf and dumb lady.

I do not support any form of 'D!CKTIMAZATION' of any sort outside marriage. My point is with your first comment, which seems to me am starting to understand it better. THAT HE SHOULD NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GIRL DUE TO HER DEFICIENCIES.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by donstan18: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I do not support any form of 'D!CKTIMAZATION' of any sort outside marriage. My point is with your first comment, which seems to me am starting to understand it better. THAT HE SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GIRL DUE TO HER DEFICIENCIES.

Can you date a deaf and dumb lady?
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Can you date a deaf and dumb lady?
I have already answered this question before on NL not long ago. Will search for my post as to reflect in TRUTH my position.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by donstan18: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:
I have already answered this question before on NL not long ago. Will search for my post as to reflect in TRUTH my position.

Will you?
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I do not support any form of 'D!CKTIMAZATION' of any sort outside marriage. My point is with your first comment, which seems to me am starting to understand it better. THAT HE SHOULD NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GIRL DUE TO HER DEFICIENCIES.
i don talk my owncheesy. No come here crying for help later oo if the father of the girl come arrest u. A girl wey no fit speak and she can't hear and u come kpansh am..u urself know how d matter go endcheesy. Na naija we dey not Yankee. Last last after u don chop d babe apple and d papa happen to hear, na for d papa to slam u with rape and it will stick if he settle police well. So be kiaful frolicking with a disabled lady.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Answer the question- YES or NO cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by donstan18: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
efesodje:

Answer the question- YES or NO cheesy
U de mind am
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by donstan18: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
i don talk my owncheesy. No come here crying for help later oo if the father of the girl come arrest u. A girl wey no fit speak and she can't hear and u come kpansh am..u urself know how d matter go endcheesy. Na naija we dey not Yankee. Last last after u don chop d babe apple and d papa happen to hear, na for d papa to slam u with rape and it will stick if he settle police well. So be kiaful frolicking with a disabled lady.

Even person wee de reason date and fvck a deaf and dumb lady, how u want take break up with am?

U go bring knife and stick, begin use am give am sign? abi na how?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Even person wee de reason date and fvck a deaf and dumb lady, how u want take break up with am?

U go bring knife and stick, begin use am give am sign? abi na how?
oya oooo WORDWORLD come an educate us on thischeesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) / Feminists At War With Adeboye Over Birthday Message To Wife / The Age Gap And Meeting Boyfriends' Mother For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.