Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (77795 Views)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Biggers82(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
An average Nigerian is been used by all this fraudulent pastors to enrich themselves and some idiotic people keep following them sheepishly more especially this fraudulent Yoruba people that called themselves fake pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by delzbaba(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
This man has fallen in love with worldly things,he was never a man of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
icankel:
All the whole proceed still enters into family account. Who is fooling who
Dude, where is the proceed supposed to enter? Did he tell you he used church money to buy it for her?
Dudes just get pained whenever they come across a successful person, nay pastor.
The solution is to hustle hard, build your own empire, cos its only the not soo rich who take so much interest in a rich man's activities.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by onomeabuja: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin
MhizAJ:
Nothing can stop me from getting married to a pastor
ME NKO ,SHEBI I TELL U SAY I B PASTOR FRESH....MY CHURCH DEY D NEXT STREET.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by MhizAJ(f): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
bezimo:

Lol..i know your mind..but why a pastor?
They are so romantic and caring plus they are natural givers cheesy
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Gbless86: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Homeboiy:
Money gotten from tithing

And his members no get bicycle

Don't quote me

Cold too much this afternoon
let me start by saying I'm not a member of OFM but I live in Auchi, i don't think you know much about this apostle suleman... His members benefits alot from him... Say what you know.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by BennyMaiNasara(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Drake gave out $996,631.90 of his Gods plan video budget out by random act of kindness to families and people in need. " a master is one who feeds others off his talent"! tell me now, why wouldn't those families believe there's a God somewhere
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by LesbianBoy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
sehin79:
well she should be well rewarded for her faithfulness/loyalty she stood by her man during is crises.

Why won't she stand by him when he is rich
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Bimpe29: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is there any business venture as lucrative as having a Ministry? Hmm all those gifts at the detriment of the Church members. Chaiiiii, there is God Oooooooooooooooooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Iampriceless(f): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After all of these,
Why won't the foolish woman stay by his side even when she knows he is a chronic philanderer that screws every actress that comes his way....

She just mortgaged her happiness and soul to the fake prophet.

Keep kwayet
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
diasporaman:
Apostle Suleman Gifts Wife Shopping Mall, Petrol Station And Transport company

The beautiful wife of the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Dr Lizzy Johnson Suleman celebrated her birthday on Sunday at the International Headquarters of the church in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria.

As usual, Apostle Johnson Suleman surprised everyone with a splendid birthday gift for the wife.

Below is the statement from the Church official Facebook page and video

Apostle Suleman Gifts Wife Shopping Mall, Petrol Station And Transport company.

Apostle Johnson Suleman, is the Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministry Int'l and CEO Hosanna Conglomerate which has vast interests in Oil and Gas, Real Estate and Mining.

The Man of God who is known worldwide for his humanitarian gesture to the needy, orphans and destitute has extended his Touch of Love to his wife; Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman on the occasion of her birthday.

Apostle Suleman presented an ultra - modern Shopping Mall, a Petrol Station and a Transport company to Dr. Lizzy Suleman as the Woman of God celebrated her birthday in glitz and glamour.

The Man of God also known as the Restoration Apostle in 2017 presented arguably Nigeria's most affordable British School to her as a birthday gift. The school; Dynamic British International School tutors children with High Standard Learning for as low as #20,000 (twenty thousand naira) tuition fees. Insider Reports say the Man of God subsidises the fees from his own pocket so that every family can afford it, yet get the best of Education, which he says remains 'The only viable vehicle for a better society'.

The presentation of the 2018 gifts which was done in the Birthday Service on Sunday 25th February didn't come as a surprise for the congregation as the man of God has been known for showering gifts and love for all those who are around him,and his wife shouldn't be an exemption.

Earlier, Dr. Lizzy Suleman celebrated her birthday with Orphans, sharing gifts worth millions of naira to different Homes as her culture is. There was also a novelty football match and tennis competition in her honour. The eve of the Sunday Birthday Service saw her being treated to a dinner organised by Pastors Wives of the Ministry with other Partners.

The Birthday celebrations couldn't have ended without Cash and other gift items been presented to people who needed them. She paid tuition and accommodation fees of students under her scholarship scheme to enable them continue their education despite their inadequacies.

More Grace to The Apostle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McPIyu0Dn4k

https://diasporareporters.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-gifts-wife-shopping-mall-petrol-station-transport-company/

Nnamdi Kanu was right... Nigeria is a Fvcking Zoo. His wife handles the investments, while he handles the ministry... Can someone please tell me the source of their income.
To hell with the church, it's now a house of devils.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Dolemite(f): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Yet most tithe payers live from hand to mouth.....hahaha keep spending their money pastor sale, I'll soon start my own church hallelujah.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by omooba969(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
SmartMugu:

She's not talking about your own type of pastor joor. Na the rich ones. If ure a rich one, plenty women are available. I'll personally introduce 100 of them to you, for a fee of course grin

You appear confused with those bolded texts.

Btw, are you one of my sheeple, if not come for our Monday morning breakthrough meeting @9am; your life will never remain the same.

More so, u might be interested in our -

Tuesday Miracle service @8:30am - 4pm.

Wednesday Deliverance service @8am - 3pm.

Thursday Siege- breaking Service @7am - 3pm.

Friday Night watch Service @10pm - 5pm.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by chijokz(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm available dear..I just sent you a pm.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Euouae:
Tithes payers money!

And before u start quoting me, do let me know what he does for a living outside selling the gospel.
Most of these men of God are gifted with cash on a daily basis.
People sow into their ministries and this is different from the 10% tithe.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by rOsy247(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by WaffenSS(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
An apostle giving his wife worldly things, so she can acquire more worldly things.

Meanwhile the sheeple paying for this are told to shun worldly things.

There's no business as lucrative as christianity

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by lawsbanks: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

I'm a pastor, if you will help move the ministry forward, come and marry me
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by chijokz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
omooba969:

You appear confused with those bolded texts.

Btw, are you one of my sheeple, if not come for our Monday morning breakthrough meeting @9am; your life will never remain the same.

More so, u might be interested in our -

Tuesday Miracle service @8:30am - 4pm.

Wednesday Deliverance service @8am - 3pm.

Thursday Siege- breaking Service @7am - 3pm.

Friday Night watch Service @10pm - 5pm.

Wow! See church schedule..with this kind of schedule, which time the sheeple go get to work, read, research, innovate, etc
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by rockj(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
God show them mercy Na only poor man dey complain for title my Papa more blessings

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by obowunmi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by realmindz: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
vanity upon vanity is vanity, seek the kingdom of heaven for all is vanity they preach, while they enjoy the kingdom of earth...

Sheeples, behold your wolves enjoying your vanities
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Lexusgs430: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
He simply saying, I am sorry for straying with that lady.....

Take this gifts has an atonement........

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by laliga01: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
diasporaman:
Apostle Johnson Suleman collects my tithe and I love it. Haters go and die

who ask you kwanu? Naso una de use una hand attract wetin go kill una.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by josessybj: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Money dey church business oo
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by DONFASZY(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Only pastor progress rapidly

Whats his source of income aside offering frm Members

and pray for people to follow

Church member dat work hard enjoy progress why d once dat jus pray n siit somewere waiting stay dere....

Dis is nt a gift but investment dat will b handled by d wife as Manager
All returns go back to one source abeg

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Stevengerd(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After all of these,
Why won't the foolish woman stay by his side even when she knows he is a chronic philanderer that screws every actress that comes his way....

She just mortgaged her happiness and soul to the fake prophet.
My son ur ban go long like that snake wey swallow 36m, so be careful!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
The wife is smart and wise.
If I were the wife, I will stay.
Why divorce such luxury, it's not like he beats or maltreats her..

Inbetween check my signature and become an entrepreneur within some months.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamZod:

Most of these men of God are gifted with cash on a daily basis.
People sow into their ministries and this is different from the 10% tithe.

Are u a sinner? How many people has gifted you based on your righteousness?

You dont know what it amounts to getting NGN100 each from a 1000 people on weekly basis. Not 10% tithe grin grin grin excluding offering.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Lokoyen(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
his member no get bicycle?tithe is jst 10 percent oh, and mind u it's nt all membership that pay tithe, go to his church at auchi on sunday u won't even see where to park car and u are here saying his membership can't afford bicycle.

Replying those fools is like a waste of time.

They tot tithing can make pastors millionaire they forget Gods blessing abound.

10th of tithe and not up to 1/4 of members pay tithes.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by tunjibadosnen: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
hmm!
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by omooba969(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
chijokz:

Wow! See church schedule..with this kind of schedule, which time the sheeple go get to work, read, research, innovate etc

@bolded,

Those are not necessary, the important thing is the engineering of the mind.

Where's the work sef & who are the researchers?

We have enough researchers already busy day&night - àwon omo science students. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.