Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (77791 Views)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by MhizAJ(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
bakila:

If na you get that picture you fine oh.

Thanks
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by bakila: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Thanks
Enjoy.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Let fools who want to give the lazy pastor money , continue to do so, it's their money after all

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Greatzeus(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
diasporaman:
Apostle Johnson Suleman collects my tithe and I love it. Haters go and die
Do you send your tithe from France Or you are just a liar like one apostle somewhere
Try make a thread about those who really loved and sacrifice for your future,like your loved ones,stop making sycophant threads about a man who doesn't know you and doesn't give a poo about your existence. I wonder if you even have a job to pay tithe from undecided

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Olawade24:
vhirus... Oppostunist, that whose u are.
Who is this? Go and learn how to spell some words correctly before you talk to me. Please don't mention me again.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
Nothing can stop me from getting married to a pastor
I can see you from afar, descending from the mountains with a weeding gown coming close to me.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by DrObum(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Subsidizes the school from his own pocket indeed!

What's his source of wealth to subsidize fees

He should just admit that offering money subsidizes the fees
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Zither(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Lol. Nothing can stop you from getting married to a rich pastor. Please modify your post. tongue
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Algorithms: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
What business does d Apostle run to amaze such wealth, certainly it is the sheeple money he's busy enjoying with his family and the sheeple are left with nothing...i even had the fake Apostle has increased his tithes to 30percent...SMH...these otobolizer is really scamming his sheeples oo...lol
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by jmao: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Goodness4525:
is it ritual money, or the cleagyman owns other major biz than church bz

shut up! You know nothing about the oracle. He have alot of private business you know not. Moreover, he dont depend on tithe and offering.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by olamariamjonez(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chai this world sef. y is it lik dis. where all dis people dey get this moni frm. no b nigeria we all dey
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by job1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
ogayemiolumide:
SMH...
Lolz, yeye guy. U savage
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Zither(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

I can see you from afar, descending from the mountains with a weeding gown coming close to me.

Dude, I know it is just a dream but when you wake you will come back to reality.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by feelzie(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
I simply don't get it...he gifted his wife all these...stuff's... hmmmn its common sense the man of God is indirectly investing n building a business conglomerate for himself using his wives name .....this is clear deceit... sorry to say..he shud jus tell us its for him.. cos wateva belongs to his wife also belongs to him..n stop saying its a birthday gift.. abi nor be the same house d money dey come!!!mtchew
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by icankel: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Dude, where is the proceed supposed to enter? Did he tell you he used church money to buy it for her?
Dudes just get pained whenever they come across a successful person, nay pastor.
The solution is to hustle hard, build your own empire, cos its only the not soo rich who take so much interest in a rich man's activities.
sorry, u mean poor people like u?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by XingXhang(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After all of these,
Why won't the foolish woman stay by his side even when she knows he is a chronic philanderer that screws every actress that comes his way....

She just mortgaged her happiness and soul to the fake prophet.

Please shut up if you have nothing sensible to say. You're better of that way.

Kids on this forum
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
it's clear that the so called pastor is a crook! they will all be exposed one day, from oyedepo, oladepo, oyakilome and joshua they are all crooks!

The gullibles will still keep believing.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Goodness4525:
you have just shown to the world at Large that you are a lazy reader and your IQ battery is too low beyond charging.
How can you be so blind to the fact that he has other ventures that brings income and he just opened another one through that gift to his lovely wife.

Nigerian Youth and Stupid Comment on nairaland is just too annoying.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by DeBlackArabian: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
All na church money....he is just trying to please her after the otobo saga.... She tried to still stand by him tho
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Have a dream that one day i will put a diamond ring on ur finger. We go live together. But am not a pastor.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
ThermoCool FM Freezer now:

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by shekauvsbuhari: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Goodness4525:
olodo. I am sure you didnt read the write-up to see his biz name n interests. You guys dnt read n dts y you reason like poor wretched folks.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by shekauvsbuhari: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
gypsey:
it's clear that the so called pastor is a crook! they will all be exposed one day, from oyedepo, oladepo, oyakilome and joshua they are all crooks!

The gullibles will still keep believing.
rantings of a frustrated poverty-stricken bingo.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by newdawn2017(f): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
diasporaman:
Apostle Johnson Suleman collects my tithe and I love it. Haters go and die
Na urself u do, e no dey pain me. undecided
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Charles4075(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
Ehhhh, are you serious Bia this girl self, be careful ooooo

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by cyrilamx(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Be specific. Say to hell with pentecostalism. The scripture condemns this centuries ago that many trade on the word of God (2 cor. 2:17). In Catholicism, you don't see where a priest amass such Wealth for wife. Even if he owns a school, it returns to the church when he dies. Pentecostalism and Hedonism(worship of material things) re Siamese twins. Wha happened to biblical injunctions about moderation in life of a priest/pastor/elder? 1.Tim.3:2-12.
Bidobado:

Nnamdi Kanu was right... Nigeria is a Fvcking Zoo. His wife handles the investments, while he handles the ministry... Can someone please tell me the source of their income.
To hell with the church, it's now a house of devils.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Real love in action, tears of joy.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Some women dey enjoy sha. When you marry a man that love and make you his priority, the world will become a paradise. But when you marry a man that see nothing good in you, you will spend everyday of your life thinking of suicide. Choose wisely or remain single till eternity
d lady is reaping what she sowed
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by gateleo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
I learnt he's going to Saudi... grin angry sad lipsrsealed somebody should let me know when he's back from he's trip.......
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by TexasCowboy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Some women dey enjoy sha. When you marry a man that love and make you his priority, the world will become a paradise. But when you marry a man that see nothing good in you, you will spend everyday of your life thinking of suicide. Choose wisely or remain single till eternity

Mama the mama! Abeg which one did you marry?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nlkay(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2018

PRAY HARD! You've got an almost perfect lips. beautiful!!
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nlkay(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
PRAY HARD! You've got an almost perfect lips. beautiful!!

MhizAJ:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.