Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (77793 Views)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by blacknp(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
henrixx:
how can you gift someone a business

what if the person cannot run it ?

I cannot understand this kind of gift. if true then this is eccentric lavishness
Good rational question,most likely to be the deed of a black man.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by hush15: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
Nothing can stop me from getting married to a pastor

Lol.... for ur tiny churchmind, you get sense be dat o.
Good luck o
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Okanokan(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
diasporaman:
My father, my father. God bless my mentor. Daddy Freeze will surely react within 24hrs

You mean Daddy Freeze the modern day Pharisee?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by ismail55(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Waoo..This is gr8 move.atleast member will be employ in the hall in cleaning and taking care of the hall and some member as petrol attendance and also some as driver..one way or the other pastor sulaimon is giving back to his member through his wife..abeg leave mr sule alone.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Kokaine(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
his member no get bicycle?tithe is jst 10 percent oh, and mind u it's nt all membership that pay tithe, go to his church at auchi on sunday u won't even see where to park car and u are here saying his membership can't afford bicycle.
abeg shut up and use your head. thats if you have any
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Macmoni(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Money gotten from tithing

And his members no get bicycle

Don't quote me

Cold too much this afternoon
ahhhhh!
Nawa ohh!
u are d major cause of naija backwardness
lemme tell u one thing no murfucker can stop tithing if it stop I most kip on paying
u just sit back and watch how I take over dangote
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by achiever12: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2018
diasporaman:
My father, my father. God bless my mentor. Daddy Freeze will surely react within 24hrs

Have you asked yourself why your dad or any other church member can't give such gifts to their wives? Or do you want to deceive yourself that God only bless pastors? Use that thing you call a brain, boy. Stupidity can be annoying.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by achiever12: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2018
diasporaman:
Apostle Johnson Suleman collects my tithe and I love it. Haters go and die

Since you've been paying tithe, how many shopping complex or fueling station have you built?

When defending a pastor is reduced to "haters go and die", then you are simply telling the world that you are just an empty barrel deceiving himself that he is a Christian.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Antoeni(m): 1:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Otobolite
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by achiever12: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Some women dey enjoy sha. When you marry a man that love and make you his priority, the world will become a paradise. But when you marry a man that see nothing good in you, you will spend everyday of your life thinking of suicide. Choose wisely or remain single till eternity

How many of you women of these days deserve to be made the centre of any man's life? Do you have the mental quality to be thus valued?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Kelvinkipler(m): 4:09am On Feb 27, 2018
All you guys coming here to shout 10% tithe and sheeple-members are just totally useless. You only started this issue of tithe just because daddy freeze said so. Does it mean you didn't have a brain or the sense to think it before now? Secondly, the article clearly states he invested heavily into oil and gas and run several other businesses. Thirdly, I didn't see all this haters commend the man of God for establishing BRITISH standard school with #20k as school fees so all members and other families can benefit from quality education at an affordable rate. 4thly, the article stated so many times how the man of God gives to the needy, orphans, widows and all. The conclusion of the matter is this, GIVERS NEVER LACK and those that LACK will always criticize. Hence, the reason y'all condemning are commenting. Try not to die in poor very and free yourself from mental slavery. God help your mentality.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:

Are u a sinner? How many people has gifted you based on your righteousness?

You dont know what it amounts to getting NGN100 each from a 1000 people on weekly basis. Not 10% tithe grin grin grin excluding offering.. grin grin grin
you should also know what it takes to sponsor a TV channel monthly, the electricity cost of power in the church, payment of the church staff, how much it cost to rent a stadium for a crusade, the payment of associate pastors salaries, payment of their own tithe to the spiritual father, etc
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Usguy(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2018
that filling station and shopping mall,was built by member of the church,during fund raising programme, suleman telling them it would assist the church,now he his deceiving the public that it a birthday gift,for his shithole wife,
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Tosyn99(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Money gotten from tithing

And his members no get bicycle

Don't quote me

Cold too much this afternoon

It's high time you woke up from your obsolete mentality guy, anytime you see a man of God prospering, most of you shout of tithe and the likes. some of these great men of God have taken a very mammoth risk when it comes to investment, when they begin to reap the reward of the risk they have taken, then you begin to shout aimlessly. No one noticed them when they were suffering, now that God has blessed their work you begin to say another. Just let us mind whatever we say to any man of God, either genuine or fake. you are not the judge.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Kokaine:
grin
Kokaine:
by thier moniker, u shall know them.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by henrixx(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Dude, try and think outside the box. She doesn't have to run a thang by herself, all she needs to do is employ the necessary personnel who runs it and accounts to her.
The most important thing is that the business is in her name.
Besides , if you read through the story, you'd realise that she already runs a number of business concerns. Not a big deal aye!
I did think outside the box exactly as you stated but ...one still needs to know how to control the experts. because the experts won't have their heart on it like the true owner

still..you don't gift someone with a business except the person you are gifting of to has passion for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2018
cyrilamx:
Be specific. Say to hell with pentecostalism. The scripture condemns this centuries ago that many trade on the word of God (2 cor. 2:17). In Catholicism, you don't see where a priest amass such Wealth for wife. Even if he owns a school, it returns to the church when he dies. Pentecostalism and Hedonism(worship of material things) re Siamese twins. Wha happened to biblical injunctions about moderation in life of a priest/pastor/elder? 1.Tim.3:2-12.

In catholicism, we see priests raping boys, hell the catholic church even supported and financed the Atlantic slave trade..the catholic church is the greatest paedophile ring in the whole world. I repeat, Fvck the church.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by wonder233: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Tinocosta17:
And members are left with nothing. No empowerment program
The otobolizer is at it again... The man is a fraud, desperately trying to launder his battered image with needless publicity stunts

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by kutedres(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
MhizAJ:
Nothing can stop me from getting married to a pastor

Am a pastor, u can PM me.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
rantings of a frustrated poverty-stricken bingo.
is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Goodness4525: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tosyn99:

It's high time you woke up from your obsolete mentality guy, anytime you see a man of God prospering, most of you shout of tithe and the likes. some of these great men of God have taken a very mammoth risk when it comes to investment, when they begin to reap the reward of the risk they have taken, then you begin to shout aimlessly. No one noticed them when risthey were suffering, now that God has blessed thof ofeir work you begin to say another. Just let us mind whatever we say to any man of God, either genuine or fake. you are not the judge.
what kind of risks or investment ar u talking about other than the instilling of tales and delusional threat of spiritual curse to defraud thousands if not 4the lately intervention from freeze
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Olawade24: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Who is this? Go and learn how to spell some words correctly before you talk to me. Please don't mention me again.
have mension u avain go and vbeat mi in sa house. Nopsense.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Olawade24:
have mension u avain go and vbeat mi in sa house. Nopsense.
cheesy ode, this your English dey give me headache. Go in peace
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Olawade24: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

cheesy ode, this your English dey give me headache. Go in peace
stupoer vbeat me have repoted u da mod. Sea what happen.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2018
Olawade24:
stupoer vbeat me have repoted u da mod. Sea what happen.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry you will get better, just take your drugs. And next time don't play with mummy's phone. Now go and prepare for school because your school bus will soon arrive cheesy
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Olawade24: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry you will get better, just take your drugs. And next time don't play with mummy's phone. Now go and prepare for school because your school bus will soon arrive cheesy
stupvid thign is thiz i dot watn to gvet angrier u get me angy, nonsne. Made mi nt tu eat mi fuud. I hav report u mod.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Olawade24:
stupvid thign is thiz i dot watn to gvet angrier u get me angy, nonsne. Made mi nt tu eat mi fuud. I hav report u mod.

Your mother and all the people in your house are stupid thing. Are you mad? You can starve for eternity and no one cares. Go back to kindergarten and learn to write. Anuofia. You started it because I made a comment and i don't remember mentioning a slowpoke like you in my comment. Like I told you, go and take your drugs because you are sick
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Olawade24: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Your mother and all the people in your house are stupid thing. Are you mad? You can starve for eternity and no one cares. Go back to kindergarten and learn to write. Anuofia. You started it because I made a comment and i don't remember mentioning a slowpoke like you in my comment. Like I told you, go and take your drugs because you are sick
sryy sisi, is bclos u sayed u wer oppostunist, so i repli thread neva knew wer agrier.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Olawade24:
sryy sisi, is bclos u sayed u wer oppostunist, so i repli thread neva knew wer agrier.
Am sorry too. Next time don't call people "thing"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.