Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (77794 Views)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
maybe person go just open church
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Maski87: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
If I was this woman I will immediately take all of the gift and go and sow a seed In another church,this apostle can leave her anytime for another woman
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by omooba969(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Homeboiy:
Money gotten from tithing

And his members no get bicycle

Don't quote me

Cold too much this afternoon

@bolded,

U mean the beast from the east?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good one from him. She's lucky
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by SmartMugu: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
omooba969:

You appear confused with those bolded texts.

Btw, are you one of my sheeple, if not come for our Monday morning breakthrough meeting @9am; your life will never remain the same.

More so, u might be interested in our -

Tuesday Miracle service @8:30am - 4pm.

Wednesday Deliverance service @8am - 3pm.

Thursday Siege- breaking Service @7am - 3pm.

Friday Night watch Service @10pm - 5pm.

Oh I apologize if I was joking too much. A lady responded to the thread saying she wanted to marry a pastor and you responded back saying you were a pastor, were you looking for a sister on Nairaland? If you are really a pastor, sorry I may have taken your response out of context. I just assumed you were joking, hence my response. Peace.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by crafteck(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tithes payers money in action
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by michealtosinv(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Homeboiy:
Money gotten from tithing

And his members no get bicycle

Don't quote me
Cold too much this afternoon

DADDY FREEZE SPOTTED
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by OyinO: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Daddy Freeze was 100% RIGHT
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by omooba969(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Misscaring:
Future hubby, are you seeing this?

I am seeing it darlingsmiley

I am well prepared, just bin waiting for ya green light. grin
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Edelweiss44: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After all of these,
Why won't the foolish woman stay by his side even when she knows he is a chronic philanderer that screws every actress that comes his way....

She just mortgaged her happiness and soul to the fake prophet.

When agents of darkness speak, it's not too hard to identify the demons speaking through them. Pls control your jealousy and those other demons speaking through you. Otobo accused man of God and you believed her, the same Otobo confessed to her blackmail and you claim you don't believe her because "the man of God must be pulled down". No! Your problem is not pastors, rather, your problem is the demons who have possessed your soul and have a noose around your neck and are dragging you to hell while fulfilling your Apostolic calling to the kingdom of darkness. And if I ever hear you again claim that Billy Graham and KC Price led you to Christ, I will smack that feeding bottle out of your mouth!
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by vicardino(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
No, he's not a pastor
Misscaring:
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Emmahunk(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
No matter what anyone may think, I believe this is spreading wealth.
The three businesses will have to employ people and reduce the number in the labour market.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Misscaring:
u fit marry pastor?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by mastermaestro(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Euouae:

Are u a sinner? How many people has gifted you based on your righteousness?

You dont know what it amounts to getting NGN100 each from a 1000 people on weekly basis. Not 10% tithe grin grin grin excluding offering.. grin grin grin

With the questions you have up there, it confirms that you suffer from extreme chronic ignorance. You are irredeemably ignorant!

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by DSoj(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
In the name of God the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost

TITHERS ARE THE BIGGEST FOOOOLS CREATED BY GOD
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:

Those people always shouting "tithe tithe tithe" at the sight of some of the big pastors are just ignorant.
My brother please always ignore them,if not they'd engage always you in very unnecessary arguments.Just ignore them.They have limited information.
thanks sir..
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Philinho(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Goodness4525:
is it ritual money, or the cleagyman owns other major biz than church bz
go and open your own .period
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by femmmmy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Watch this thread, 3 classes of ppl would make snide remarks on this:
> Babes who are stuck in a relationship with an average guy. Na jealousy go kuku kee them.
> The tithe movement. Their gross annual salary isn't even up to the cost of a pair of the pastor's shoe. Guys, convert your shadow chasing time to money making.
> The broke arse niggas. Dudes, its not a crime to be poor, neither is it a crime to be rich. May God bless your hustle.

Being able to read would save you a whole lot of embarrassment. You just showed yourself up as being lettered-by-half.
Now go back and read the story, the joke is on you.
Let the person check the fifth paragraph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by ACE1010: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
diasporam an:
My father, my father. God bless my mentor. Daddy Freeze will surely react within 24hrs

That's for sure!! Busy body OAP! grin grin grin
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by femmmmy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Biggers82:
An average Nigerian is been used by all this fraudulent pastors to enrich themselves and some idiotic people keep following them sheepishly more especially this fraudulent Yoruba people that called themselves fake pastors
Check the fifth paragraph
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Fabulous7(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
nairaland show some love your boy is +1 today
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Biggers82(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
femmmmy:
Check the fifth paragraph
that's your business
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by bezimo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

They are so romantic and caring plus they are[b] natural givers[/b] cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Olawade24: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
Nothing can stop me from getting married to a pastor
opporstunist...
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Olawade24: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Some women dey enjoy sha. When you marry a man that love and make you his priority, the world will become a paradise. But when you marry a man that see nothing good in you, you will spend everyday of your life thinking of suicide. Choose wisely or remain single till eternity
vhirus... Oppostunist, that whose u are.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Olawade24: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Misscaring:
STHIEF!!!
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After all of these,
Why won't the foolish woman stay by his side even when she knows he is a chronic philanderer that screws every actress that comes his way....

She just mortgaged her happiness and soul to the fake prophet.
e le ri bu
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by petenweke: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
If the money for all these luxuries are not from the church contributions...and tithes of curse, please tell me what business the apostle is into,
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
you have reached your last bus stop.
I am here
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by bakila: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
If na you get that picture you fine oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.