Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa (17245 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Remains Nigeria’s Candidate For WTO Headship, FG Insists / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Geezholla: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
IBBG:
how can you in the same breath say something is the best thing and at same time a failure. Buhari has had has his time to proof himself and so far failed woefully than the previous administration. So we will simply do what we did to the previous administration, which is to kick him out.

Are you sure it was your vote that kicked the previous administration out? Though I support we kick this stinking ass government out before they infect us beyond recognition.... Lolz
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Woe unto the british for granting us independence. And the useless shell guy dat did not discover oil quickly for britian to have stayed put
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Bimpe29: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
That has been my concern as well, no credible alternative. What a moment in the political history of Nigeria?
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by bikefab(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Well at least you admitted he's a failure.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by jadyclem(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
are these pple talking because Buhari is from d north or what? How can such a monumental failure be regarded as the best option? It's just so obvious that Nigeria is finished. If GEJ, even with d visible projects he had on ground was not considered an option, how much more someone with nothing visible on ground and an increased national debt be considered as not just an option but d best option. mehn, Nigeria is really finished!

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by edi287: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
This guy is crazy. Ribadu, Donald Duke, Dankwambo hell if it means going to Kano state to beg Emir Sanusi for one week to run, I'll do it. Not to mention the likes of Shettima, Kingsley Moghalu heck even Sule Lamido are preferable to Buhari. I'd put Atiku but he is a big thief.
Buhari has to leave. Simple as that. The two things Buhari was voted in for( anti corruption and security), he has massively flopped at it. Screw Buhari abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Actionleap: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Only deluded individuals can boldly say there is no alternative to Buhari among more than 90million adult Nigerians.
All those stupid people saying that, are either seeing themselves more incompetent than Buhari or just plain foolish.
Are you saying if Buhari is the CEO of a Publicly Quoted Company, he would be reelected just because there is no alternative?
The presidential slot for Nigeria should be advertised in The Times and Linkedin, maybe we would get a qualified expatriate then.
The only excuse for their stupidity is that their focus is only on those expired politicians. And until Nigeria breaks the yoke of these slave-masters, Nigerians would continue to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Ratello: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
yarimo:
BALARABE MUSA you are truly an elder Statesman that goes with the reality. No any candidate can defeat President BUHARI if he chose to seek re election in 2019 presidential election

So you now reason like Balarabe Musa at his age of senility? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by bejeria101(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bunch of daft and stupid oldmen! Why would a failure even be considered as an option? Na talk be dat! Buhari has nothing to offer.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Nnemuka(f): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
oiii
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
What is this one saying? If you have concluded your life please don't conclude the life of people you don't know from adam.

If Buhari is better than you, he is not better than me.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by IBBG(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
meaning buhari is still the best among his contemporaries and among his contenders
base on what parameters, because all indices point to the contrary
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Ratello: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
edi287:
This guy is crazy. Ribadu, Donald Duke, Dankwambo hell if it means going to Kano state to beg Emir Sanusi for one week to run, I'll do it. Not to mention the likes of Shettima, Kingsley Moghalu heck even Sule Lamido are preferable to Buhari. I'd put Atiku but he is a big thief.
Buhari has to leave. Simple as that. The two things Buhari was voted in for( anti corruption and security), he has massively flopped at it. Screw Buhari abeg!!

What is it with you folks shouting Atiku is a bug thief when you can't even give us empirical evidences to back up your wild claims just because Obasanjo said so? You guys are pathetic on this Atiku issue for God's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Boyooosa(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I prefer an animal to rule us than that thing currently ruling us
I hope u r not one of them, that reason with their UNDER...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by chairman00100: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Help me ask idiotic pigs of Biafra their alternative to the buhari they hate so much.

But I disagree with this old fool that buhari has failed because he could not keep to his promises. Without receiving the fund he hope to receive to enable him keep to his promise

First the problem of Nigeria is not Igbos, but most importantly Igbos are not pigs, I really think that if any people in this your country are to be referred as pigs it will be you, Igbos neither live like pigs nor behave as one, the best houses in Nigeria are built by Igbos and we live in them, Igbos don't go to toilet, clean their backside with their bare hands and come eat with them like that, Igbos don't live in shanties anywhere, if a foreigner comes to this place today or any day and observe all the groups, they will never see Igbos as pigs, if you can tell yourself the truth you will agree with this but I don't really think you have the balls
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by westernized: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Icon79:
I totally agree with Bararabe Musa. And I have stated the same thing myself both here in the forum and elsewhere; PMB is a failure but I will take him any day over the alternatives: Atiku, OBJ, IBB, GEJ, Tinubu, Bukola Saraki, etc.

O pari
Oga does that mean that these listed people are d only ones who can rule dz country? As we plenty reach for dz country.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I prefer an animal to rule us than that thing currently ruling us

Lol grin
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by jadyclem(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bimpe29:
That has been my concern as well, no credible alternative. What a moment in the political history of Nigeria?

Who said there's no credible alternative? even if there is no credible alternative, no other candidate coming out in 2019 will perform as woefully as buhari. If his first term is such a disaster even when he knows dat he would still ask for your vote, just imagine how his second term will be like when he will no longer be needing ur vote. Buhari should not even be a consideration let alone an option

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by westernized: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

What is it with you folks shouting Atiku is a bug thief when you can't even give us empirical evidences to back up your wild claims just because Obasanjo said so? You guys are pathetic on this Atiku issue for God's sake.
Hmmm!!! Obasanjo is not a saint, but do u know Atiku better than obasanjo....Just asking
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by godliman: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Help me ask idiotic pigs of Biafra their alternative to the buhari they hate so much.

But I disagree with this old fool that buhari has failed because he could not keep to his promises. Without receiving the fund he hope to receive to enable him keep to his promise
Sharing a country with characters like you make me sick . Are you a loose canon ready to fire off insults and abusive words at people? I RECOMMEND FIVE LITRES OF IZAL, GO AND GIVE YOURSELF A TERRIBLE MOUTH WASH AND NEXT TIME WRITE WITH CIVILITY.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Ratello: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
westernized:
Hmmm!!! Obasanjo is not a saint, but do u know Atiku better than obasanjo....Just asking

I like this and do you know Obasanjo more than Atiku? The truth is Atiku fought his illegal 3rd term ambition and he next thing Atiku is corrupt tag started flying around.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by kanosalami: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:

My fellow suicide bomber watin happen?
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by edi287: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

You must be deluded if you think Atiku isn't a thief.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by wingmanII: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:

So much bile and hate. Is that what they taught you in the BMC induction classes? You can have your buhari till death if you so wish but no need abusing those who feel he is a huge mistake.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Ratello: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
edi287:

You must be deluded if you think Atiku isn't a thief.

You must be high on weed to assume Atiku is a thief when you can't prove it. (Acts of Apostles 25:7)

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by IBBG(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
westernized:
Oga does that mean that these listed people are d only ones who can rule dz country? As we plenty reach for dz country.
lols i wonder. infact the statement of buhari is the best option available is a big insult to our collective intelligence as a nation.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Icon79(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Based on facts on the ground, YES. Either them or one of their handpicked recruits .... while they still manipulate the system from behind the scene.

O pari

westernized:
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Rockyrascal(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
yarimo:
BALARABE MUSA you are truly an elder Statesman that goes with the reality. No any candidate can defeat President BUHARI if he chose to seek re election in 2019 presidential election
yes of course. Their under aged kids have already started registration for their voter cards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet / Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.