Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa (17244 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Remains Nigeria’s Candidate For WTO Headship, FG Insists / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by westernized: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

I like this and do you know Obasanjo more than Atiku? The truth is Atiku fought his illegal 3rd term ambition and he next thing Atiku is corrupt tag started flying around.
I know dat d beef btw dem was based on Baba's 3rd term saga, politicians know themselves better than d citizenry, Politics can be likened to a game of chess, every politician has an interest to protect, if not since dz administation assumed power despite d differences of the pdp and Apc in d upper and lower chambers, av any of those representatives moved a motion to cut their outrageous allowances and salaries despite d public outcry. Don't be deceived these politicians know better than u and I.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by kokomilala(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
These misfortunes of history. There aren't always best options. Circumstances throw up the person who finally emerges. Throughout history, it's always been like that. On the 14th of July, 1789,the French revolution took place, birthing the secular state. Napoleon Bonaparte wasn't even the first that took over the reins of power.But, ultimately, he became the French leader.
It's only fools that these Buhari apologists can fool. Anybody can lead a nation, including idiots. Society has a way of eventually sieving the single-minded, efficacious leader from idiots and fools.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by EmmyDJourno: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Let Buhari continue deceiving himself until he is replaced by anobody who can speak convincing English in 2019

Yeye talk: The best despite being a failure

Why always us, ehhhen God, why cry
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Rockyrascal(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Damidave1124:
This man is high on something cheap... You said he failed us and at the same time saying is the best option we have. What of young and vibrant youth we have in Nigeria? Are they not able and capable to rule?
if any young and vibrant youth as you have said come out to run for presidency under another political party platform, will you cast your vote for him or her?
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by HITTED(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Help me ask idiotic pigs of Biafra their alternative to the buhari they hate so much.

But I disagree with this old fool that buhari has failed because he could not keep to his promises. Without receiving the fund he hope to receive to enable him keep to his promise

But Booohary is a gworo-chewing Foooolani terrorist and bastard.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Name the alternative please

jadyclem:

Who said there's no credible alternative? even if there is no credible alternative, no other candidate coming out in 2019 will perform as woefully as buhari. If his first term is such a disaster even when he knows dat he would still ask for your vote, just imagine how his second term will be like when he will no longer be needing ur vote. Buhari should not even be a consideration let alone an option
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by westernized: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Icon79:
Based on their facts on the ground, YES. Either them or one of their handpicked recruits .... while they still manipulate the system from behind the scene.

O pari

From dz statement, u have already accepted the status quo as a culture, who says other people cannot assume power , save these politicians and their stooges. Yes they have the financial resources, but we the people av an upper hand. We need a total mind re-orientation in dz country...

#SAFE#
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
so Buhri is better than Donald Duke?
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Boss13: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
This man is insulting Nigerians because he has looked around his generations and seen nobody better than Buhari, of which he is right. How about look below his generation. There are passionate, credible and non-corrupt Nigerians that can do a fantastic job
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by westernized: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
IBBG:
lols i wonder. infact the statement of buhari is the best option available is a big insult to our collective intelligence as a nation.
I just weak sef, all these old men na em go still dey rule us, small time dem pikin too go take over.....Smh
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by godliman: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY, IT IS UNTHINKABLE THAT A VERY OLD MAN WILL TALK LIKE THIS. OF THE 180 MILLION NIGERIANS BUHARI IS THE BEST? THIS IS AN INSULT TAKEN TOO FAR. I THINK THIS MAN IS DISHONEST. BUHARI HAS WOEFULLY FAILED AND YET THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE? ARE WE IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND? SO MY COUNTRY HAS 180MILLION PERSONS WITH SHARP SAND OR DOUGHNUT IN THEIR BRAIN? UNCLE BALARABE LOOK BEHIND BUHARI, THAT VP YOU SEE THERE IF GIVING A FREE HAND WILL CHANGE NIGERIA . MAY BE YOU ARE SAYING BUHARI IS THE NORTH'S CHAMPION. SORRY

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by IBBG(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
westernized:
I just weak sef, all these old men na em go still dey rule us, small time dem pikin too go take over.....Smh
That's exactly what they are planning to do.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by billyG(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
If Buhari is a punishment frm Jah d almighty i,who are we a mere mortals 2 complain,may b d punishment is for 8yrs.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by IBBG(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
billyG:
If Buhari is a punishment frm Jah d almighty i,who are we a mere mortals 2 complain,may b d punishment is for 8yrs.
hehehehhe. i beg He should have mercy on us.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by edi287: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

You must be high on weed to assume Atiku is a thief when you can't prove it. (Acts of Apostles 25:7)
PTF, the issue with the US Senator are all the figment of our imagination abi?? Only a fool would want Atiku as president. He is better than Buhari but that isn't saying much.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Ratello: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
edi287:

PTF, the issue with the US Senator are all the figment of our imagination abi?? Only a fool would want Atiku as president. He is better than Buhari but that isn't saying much.

PTF? Issue with US Senator? And he is walking free? Are you alright at all? I want you to give me something I can relate to and here you are with your unfounded claims on Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Icon79(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bros, I definitely hope and pray that we can change the status quo. But if you look into our history - at least, from the late 70s to present - it has always been the same gang recycling themselves in and out of power. And when they die their children would take over. So you can understand my disillusionment.

O pari

westernized:
From dz statement, u have already accepted the status quo as a culture, who says other people cannot assume power , save these politicians and their stooges. Yes they have the financial resources, but we the people av an upper hand. We need a total mind re-orientation in dz country...

#SAFE#
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by slowice(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
The words don't go together, you can't put "best optiion" where there's "failure". If there was a best option for gej , a man that has ph.d,there's definitely a better option for buhari, a certificate less man

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by edi287: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

PTF? Issue with US Senator? And he is walking free? Are you alright at all? I want you to give me something I can relate to and here you are with your unfounded claims on Atiku.
When last did he go to America?? His lame excuse is they haven't given him a visa. He's walking free because naija is a messed up country. Why is IBB walking free?? I bet you think he's a saint too right?
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
omoadeleye:
okay, we don't want any president again, since there is no better option

This appears a logical position
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
But how can a "FAILURE" be a national "OPTION"? Does it mean that we don't have men with integrity again in Public offices?
Nigeria is finished with this kind of mentality.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by smileyoo: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
i disagree with you sir. bubu is a failure, of which every sincere person can admit, yet you want us to keep returning a failure to power, to do what? the best option is to boot him out and try new hands. if we keep booting failed leaders out, during elections they 'll sit-up and be forced to perform better. accepting failed leaders to lead us is like resigning our fate to failure as a nation.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Tremor007: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

I like this and do you know Obasanjo more than Atiku? The truth is Atiku fought his illegal 3rd term ambition and the next thing Atiku is corrupt tag started flying around.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Ratello: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
edi287:

When last did he go to America?? His lame excuse is they haven't given him a visa. He's walking free because naija is a messed up country. Why is IBB walking free?? I bet you think he's a saint too right?

Let me help you a bit, are you aware that Obasanjo was also involved in the Haliburton Scandal yet he is walking around free and even visits US at will? There is one thing that we need to prove someone is guilty or innocent and it is called "evidence" and keep wondering why you can't supply it.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by edi287: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

Let me help you a bit, are you aware that Obasanjo was also involved in the Haliburton Scandal yet he is walking around free and even visits US at will? There is one thing that we need to prove someone is guilty or innocent and it is called "evidence" and keep wondering why you can't supply it.
Oh so you're indirectly confirming he is corrupt?? And have you provided "evidence" to prove he is innocent?
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by boldy235(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
What is wrong with the political leaders of this Country ? How many Nigerians does Alhaji Musa Know ?
Why are they pretending to be too blind to see, that Nigerians can no longer tolerate the assumption that all are Ignorant and incapable of differentiating wrong
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Help me ask idiotic pigs of Biafra their alternative to the buhari they hate so much.

But I disagree with this old fool that buhari has failed because he could not keep to his promises. Without receiving the fund he hope to receive to enable him keep to his promise
dullard spotted

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
6Ebisco:
Balarabe Musa, former Kaduna State Governor, has observed that President Muhammadu Buhari remains the best option for Nigeria despite failing to live up to his campaign promises.

The former Kaduna State governor said there is currently no “qualitative and relevant alternative” to President Buhari and that this could lead to his victory, if he opts to seek re-election in 2019.

Speaking with Punch, Musa said, “The performance of President Muhammadu Buhari since he came on board in 2015 has fallen short of the expectations of Nigerians.

“In other words, he has been unable to fulfil promises he made before he got the votes of Nigerians. I can reasonably say without fear that his government has failed.

“Nothing stops him (Buhari) from contesting. After all, every elected public office holder in Nigeria has the right to seek a second term.

“I won’t bother myself too much thinking about that because if today Buhari decides he won’t run for a second term, do you have a better person now in Nigeria who can perform better than Buhari?

“Up to the end of the Second Republic, when (the late Chief Obafemi) Awolowo, Zik (the late Nnamdi Azikiwe), Aminu Kano and so on were there, you could say ‘if not Awolowo, Zik is competent’ and so on. There was, at that time, a clear alternative available for Nigerians; whether you liked it or not, it was a distinctive alternative.

“But today, where is the alternative? We are now in a situation where there is no alternative or it is difficult for the alternative to emerge because this is politics and election in which ‘money power’ plays a leading role.

“So, it is not possible to find a qualitative and relevant alternative to Buhari at the moment.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-presidency-why-buhari-remains.html
Benue

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
6Ebisco:
Balarabe Musa, former Kaduna State Governor, has observed that President Muhammadu Buhari remains the best option for Nigeria despite failing to live up to his campaign promises.

The former Kaduna State governor said there is currently no “qualitative and relevant alternative” to President Buhari and that this could lead to his victory, if he opts to seek re-election in 2019.

Speaking with Punch, Musa said, “The performance of President Muhammadu Buhari since he came on board in 2015 has fallen short of the expectations of Nigerians.

“In other words, he has been unable to fulfil promises he made before he got the votes of Nigerians. I can reasonably say without fear that his government has failed.

“Nothing stops him (Buhari) from contesting. After all, every elected public office holder in Nigeria has the right to seek a second term.

“I won’t bother myself too much thinking about that because if today Buhari decides he won’t run for a second term, do you have a better person now in Nigeria who can perform better than Buhari?

“Up to the end of the Second Republic, when (the late Chief Obafemi) Awolowo, Zik (the late Nnamdi Azikiwe), Aminu Kano and so on were there, you could say ‘if not Awolowo, Zik is competent’ and so on. There was, at that time, a clear alternative available for Nigerians; whether you liked it or not, it was a distinctive alternative.

“But today, where is the alternative? We are now in a situation where there is no alternative or it is difficult for the alternative to emerge because this is politics and election in which ‘money power’ plays a leading role.

“So, it is not possible to find a qualitative and relevant alternative to Buhari at the moment.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-presidency-why-buhari-remains.html

Jesus fvcking lord... In a country of 180 million, no other alternative to Buhari!!!!!
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by COCKCROW: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:

WITHOUT BIAFRA ZOOGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO BE FAILURE AND IT WILL GET WORSE TO WORST. AROUND 1963, WHEN THERE WAS REGIONAL AUTONOMY FOR THE MAIN REGIONS THERE WAS PROGRESS, DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE. BUT WHEN NORTHERN FAILURES MASQUERADING LEADERS AND PRESIDENTS, EITHER AS MILITARY OR CIVILIANS, NIGERIA STEADILY CONTINUE TO NOSE DIVE IN FAILURE, DISASTER AND NATIONAL DISGRACE. TELL ME HOW IS NIGERIA, NO ZOOGERIA NOW. OR DO FORESEE ANY CHANGE OTHER THAN MASSACRE OF INNOCENT LIVES IN COLD-BLOOD BY THE SAME NORTH. NO NEED PRAYING FOR IT BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS WHEN THE WICKED IS THE THRONE THE PEOPLE WILL SUFFER. THIS IS THE BEGINNING.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by tuniski: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
meaning buhari is still the best among his contemporaries and among his contenders
Buhari is the worst! There are millions of options to him.
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by sanpipita(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nigerians really want to be unfortunate, let them re elected buhari first, and wonder why anyone didn't make this excuse for Jonathan, we were told Jonathan failed and should be removed why is buhari who is worst than Jonathan getting a soft landing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udoma: We Don’t Have Funds To Pay Salaries, Pensions / Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.