Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (69580 Views)

Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by ballerin(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
KingSango:

Of course, my favorite Olori is Oya. cheesy

Baba, ese Awure...

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rebuke:

[s] Yhu are even more shallow and lame with yhur response. A cheating husband is never satisfied with any number of women.

Quote me anywhere. [/s] Any man who can keep just a wife can never be satisfied with any number of women he legally married to.

I have lived in the north for years and I have seen men with as many as four wives still sleeping around wt small small girls. Pls, don't get me wrong.

I am not saying itz peculiar to the norths alone. Have seen such everywhere.

If yhu aint satisfied with keeping jxt a woman yhu can never stop cheating if they give yhu even ten more wives for free.

Cheating is a kind of spirit or will I say a habit dat can't be curtailed by simply marrying more.

Worst still, I feel so bad that this is coming from a learned person, a doctor for that matter and a female.

It simply shows how her belief has robbed her of her sense of reasoning and all she has learned.......stupid belief. Tufiapa!

Did I in anyway comment that multiple wives MUST stop a man from cheating?, did i?

Now tell me, who's more shallow in understanding a simple comment?
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by chinah609(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
grin i was expecting a medical reason
Me too
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm not surprised since her religion permits men to marry up to six wives undecided Nonsense

A man can't even manage one woman in a house talk more of two

No man should even try that nonsense with me

4 not 6. but y the thing pain u self? If your husband does, do you have a choice?
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kennydoc:

Based on the last census, there are slightly more men than women. If each man marries 4, where will the women for younger ones to marry come from?

Have you also considered the effect on the population growth? By the time each woman has only 2 children, how many will be in the family? Can Nigeria handle that population explosion?

Nice point.

But I simply do not think the assumed Muslim doctor were directing to your area of concentration which is "Gender ratio and population"

She gave a possible solution that can help reduce the level of promiscuity from married men.

Kennydoc:

And who said polygamists don't cheat? Many alhajis that have 3 or more wives still have other mistresses.

Did I say some polygamists don't cheat?
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
She has no point, if they marry more wives, will she be the one to assist the man?

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nyela(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
yep i thoight so too
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
marrying more than one wife.. is just an impetus to cheat in peace..

grin grin
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
I'm not surprised since her religion permits men to marry up to six wives undecided Nonsense

What kinda woman is that, that even as the only wife, her man can't still manage her?

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by edward1106(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
olahero:
dullard, is your religion against it? Please make some research don't be ignorant.

You should take it easy on her. God wasn't foolish when he made things in pairs. That is ORDERLINESS. OUT of this will spring forth problems. EVIDENCE is in the BIBLE. What we barely do is to find excuse like Adam to explain why we fall short. GOD SAVE US ALL

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by megama: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
dainformant:
A doctor at Federal Medical Center,Ebute Meta Lagos - has got herself trending online for urging Nigerian husbands to marry a second wife or an extra wife (as the case may be) if they have the resources. According to her, marrying more wives is better than the irresponsible act of cheating on their wives with other ladies.

Below is what Hauwa Ibrahim shared on Facebook;

Dear men after being a responsible Husband, try marrying a second wife if you have the means, those with two should marry three and those with three should marry four! Thats a great Sunnah and its better than irresponsible act of chasing young girls out there.....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/female-nigerian-medical-doctor-advises-husbands-marry-extra-wife-see.html
gbammm.life is fashion. Keep evolving.soon we go back to our traditional religion
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Kingbusssy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

It's not about responsible or irresponsible, those men that married one wife and still cheat on them, are they responsible? , it's better to legalize something than to cheat on your wife.

Forget about religion, we all know she made a very good point, let's be truthful and sincere.

But, the problem about the idea lies on women.

Most women will prefer their husband to cheat, than to share the same house with another wife, they don't like sharing pot of soup

Bro
You've said it all
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by edward1106(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
scaramucci:

What kinda woman is that, that even as the only wife, her man can't still manage her?

Try and rethink your statement, I believe it should be "WHAT KIND OF A MAN IS THAT THAT CANT MANAGE A WOMAN?"

For God's sake, many MEN before us have managed one woman and stayed with such till death. But some couldn't e.g DAVID, SOLOMON. We all have life to learn from our past and other people's experience to make better choices. Suit yourself
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by DestinyToRule(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Lolz.. I thought u are married. let chat on whatsApp
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by bewla(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
and got a spiritual one
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by edward1106(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Did I in anyway comment that multiple wives MUST stop a man from cheating?, did i?

Now tell me, who's more shallow in understanding a simple comment?

grin grin If we all have same UNDERSTANDING, the wordl will be absolutely peaceful and dull.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by AnanseK(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
When you combine your religious belief with your profession...

To all the responsible men reading this, Please, kindly ignore the head slamming fat biitch... Thanks.

So continue with your adulterous life.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Makaveli1759: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
No be lie I dn open my ear to hear em medical reasons undecided[quote author=mikejj post=65395336] grin
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by lookingfly: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
dainformant:
A doctor at Federal Medical Center,Ebute Meta Lagos - has got herself trending online for urging Nigerian husbands to marry a second wife or an extra wife (as the case may be) if they have the resources. According to her, marrying more wives is better than the irresponsible act of cheating on their wives with other ladies.

Dear men after being a responsible Husband, try marrying a second wife if you have the means, those with two should marry three and those with three should marry four! Thats a great Sunnah and its better than irresponsible act of chasing young girls out there.....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/female-nigerian-medical-doctor-advises-husbands-marry-extra-wife-see.html
and you think those that married four wives are not still cheating on their four wives undecided
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by sirley(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

U don't know anything about my religion
So
shut Up ur dirty mouth
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by evexx1(f): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
See how fat she is, probably stiff and lazy in bed. Of course she would even be pleading with her husband to marry more wives. Smh!

Try that shit with me and somebody is getting stabbed! angry

1 Like

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by mvem(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

...but u know Christianity never stated explicitly that a man should marry one woman, moreover polygamy was always the norm...pls healthy debate
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Rickyzagy: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin angry
Aonkuuse:
lol that's your opinion though, but some people wouldn't like this. I totally believe you are from the north and a Muslim but not every region wants to rise alamajuris
grin
Aonkuuse:
lol that's your opinion though, but some people wouldn't like this. I totally believe you are from the north and a Muslim but not every region wants to rise alamajuris
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Rickyzagy: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Aonkuuse:
grin
Aonkuuse:
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by lilyheaven: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

It's not about responsible or irresponsible, those men that married one wife and still cheat on them, are they responsible? , it's better to legalize something than to cheat on your wife.

Forget about religion, we all know she made a very good point, let's be truthful and sincere.

But, the problem about the idea lies on women.

Most women will prefer their husband to cheat, than to share the same house with another wife, they don't like sharing pot of soup
Men don't want to pay bride price two times, those who have the resources for two wives or more are still going for it.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by donstan18: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
lilyheaven:

Men don't want to pay bride price two times, those who have the resources for two wives or more are still going for it.

I don't understand.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by deprof247(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
The reason given thereat, albeit awry is not sufficing for one to do that. Marrying additional wife will not necessarily stop a cheating husband from doing his forte. Medical reasons could have been convincing anyway....
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Toks2008(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2018
When toks2008 writes factual threads,nairaland kids wail but day by day i see the things i write coming to reality and hose who are fond of lashing out at me will surely come back to read my threads when they are faced with stark reality.

The western world is deluded...their ladies hate the word polygamy which is why their men divorce them and marry a new woman unlike Africa where a man still remains responsible and loving to the first wife.

Go to the western world and see single mums everywhere, depressed, lonely and sex starved and sleeping around with different men yet they left their husbands because he cheated on them and chose to be intimacy gadgets in the hands of randy men.

I pity women. I really weep for those who still believe in me and my husband. They abuse me on nairaland calling me funny names whereas all i am doing is to prepare their minds so that some of them will not receive mental shock and end up in a psychiatry.

2 Likes

Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Kamsiyo112: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2018
Dear doctor have it in mind that not all men are pussy lover.if not of children many men will not get married.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Toks2008(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2018
deprof247:
The reason given thereat, albeit awry is not sufficing for one to do that. Marrying additional wife will not necessarily stop a cheating husband from doing his forte. Medical reasons could have been convincing anyway....

I totally disagree
Polygamy as complex as it may seem,is already practised indirectly by many guys cos a married guy who has a side dish is the same as a polygamous guy but one is official and he other unofficial.

But if polygamy is practised by any man who dim it fit,it will reduce sexual recklessness to a great extent. Men are polygamous in nature but it is only very few guys that are able to control themselves.
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by godofuck231: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2018
dainformant:

She really needs the d
Re: Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Hmmm...

Meanwhile
I helped my neighbor to carry a 20litre jerrican full of water up to 4th Floor, She was like "thanks alot, just put it down there at the door, my boyfriend is inside he will come n carry it"
I carried it back downstairs...
Nonsense

Nansense abeg grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Rings Only / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.